The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Robin Hood: Australian Government has links to Nazi Germany

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Robin Hood: Australian Government has links to Nazi Germany

Postby Paphitis » Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:35 pm

I declare Goodwin's Law!

When people start talking about Nazi Germany, it is because they have lost the debate!

Regarding the accusations that The Ukraine Government has Nazi links. I am sure there are many high office Ukrainians who had descendants that were Nazi sympathizing but that doesn't make them Nazis.

If that is not the case, then the Australian Government has Nazi links. 2 major power brokers in the Australian Government, who are Senators and in the Cabinet as Ministers were linked to the highest echelons of Nazi Germany. They themselves acknowledge their family history. These 2 brothers are the grandsons of one of Hitlers Henchman who was responsible for the deportation of 300,000 Jews to the Death Camps from Paris. Their grandad was convicted to Death at Nuremburg.

Australia allowed the surviving family to migrate to Australia.

At the time, the parents were not aware that their father signed off the deportation orders from Paris.

But there you go! Is Australia NAZI sympathizing.

What is even more interesting is that the Jewish Lobbies (which are powerful) always donate millions of dollars to their party.

See if you can find out who they are. It's well documented and 100% fact.

So Australia must have a NAZI Government according to you.

After WW2 many top NAZI scientists migrated to Australia. We also had a Nuclear Program in Australia making enriched Uranium and many of those responsible were NAZIs!

We were also making our own missiles, and were developing a ballistic capability to send Satellites into space from the 50s.

What many people don't know is that Australia is very German. The Germans are the third largest in the demographics of the Australia and account for just over 20% of the population. First it is the Irish, then the English and then Germans.

Hence why you have entire districts, cities (Adelaide), towns and villages with German names. Hence why Australian Wines are considered the best in the world.

Hence why Australia has closer relations with America - Irish and German links, not so much the English.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Robin Hood: Australian Government has links to Nazi Germ

Postby DrCyprus » Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:18 pm

Oh do shut up
DrCyprus
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1413
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:51 am

Re: Robin Hood: Australian Government has links to Nazi Germ

Postby Paphitis » Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:22 pm

DrCyprus wrote:Oh do shut up


What's the problem? The thread is not addressed to you but feel free to make an intelligent contribution if you're capable of it.

A lot of people like Robin Hood, the Clearing House and Geopolitics are over zealous to paint one country or another (like Ukraine) as NAZI offiliated! Well duh! If you go to Italy you will find many politicians with frames of Mussolini. In Greece, there are politicians who still revere the Greek Junta!

So what? What do their accusations actually mean? NAZI Germany was destroyed in 1945.

Who are the NAZI's? Is it Golden Dawn in Greece? Nigel Farage in the UK? Le Pen in France? Senators Abetz (yes this is the guy) in Australia?

I want clarification because so many are so eager to mention the NAZIs and Hitler when they got no leg to stand on.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Robin Hood: Australian Government has links to Nazi Germ

Postby DrCyprus » Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:13 pm

I'll make a contribution.

cyprus44196-110.html?hilit=goodwin

All you do is talk about eugenics and how Cypriots need to "bonk Germans and Brits" to introduce "noble white genes" in their nation. Every time you are called out on this, you say "I claim Goodwin" and think it somehow refutes your opponent's argument.
DrCyprus
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1413
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:51 am

Re: Robin Hood: Australian Government has links to Nazi Germ

Postby Paphitis » Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:04 pm

DrCyprus wrote:I'll make a contribution.

cyprus44196-110.html?hilit=goodwin

All you do is talk about eugenics and how Cypriots need to "bonk Germans and Brits" to introduce "noble white genes" in their nation. Every time you are called out on this, you say "I claim Goodwin" and think it somehow refutes your opponent's argument.


Your a total idiot. I don't believe in eugenics anymore than you but I do understand how Germans for instance had notions of superiority and I point towards their progress, ingenuity and ability to innovate as examples which is most certainly superior to Greece and Cyprus and many more countries as well.

In the end I point to them and others as examples and something we need to aspire to.

But you are too stupid to understand so dont stress your sorry Ottoman arse because you need to relaxed to accept more Bavarian sausages!

But from a nationalistic point of view, then yes, Cypriot Genes are different to Kalamara genes and Cypriots should rightfully feel far superior because Greece is a lost course and a complete basket case and always will be unless the Germans find a way to completely reprogram the idiots.

Cyprus' problem is that it blindly followed a country that still has not overcome its Ottoman legacy and ways. FACT!
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Robin Hood: Australian Government has links to Nazi Germ

Postby Robin Hood » Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:18 pm

Paphitis.

Regard this reply to your post as an alternative view from sources other than those I normally access, which you somehow regard as anti-US, anti-establishment and with a heavy left wing bias. I picked them at random from the first page of a normal Google search on the subject. :|

Your source? CNN
“It's called Godwin's law. The longer a debate rages, the greater the likelihood that someone will compare someone else to Hitler and Hillary Clinton has done just that” On Tuesday the former secretary of state reportedly told a private fund-raising party that Russian President Vladimir Putin's actions are similar to Hitler's in the run up to World War II.”


(According to your logic she(The US) has lost the argument then? It is a well used comparison for all Russophobes!)

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/03/05/opinion/stanley-hillary-clinton-hitler/

“BBC Channel 4 Report identifies some Ukraine Govt. leaders as far-right, with links with Social National Party of Ukraine, a fascist party styled on Hitler's Nazis, with membership restricted to ethnic Ukrainians."


http://www.channel4.com/news/svoboda-ministers-ukraine-new-government-far-right

“The Obama administration has vehemently denied charges that Ukraine's nascent regime is stock full of neo-fascists despite clear evidence suggesting otherwise. Such categorical repudiations lend credence to the notion the U.S. facilitated the anti-Russian cabal's rise to power as part of a broader strategy to draw Ukraine into the West's sphere of influence. Even more disturbing are apologists, from the American left and right, who seem willing accomplices in this obfuscation of reality, when just a cursory glance at the profiles of Ukraine's new leaders should give pause to the most zealous of Russophobes.”


http://www.huffingtonpost.com/michael-hughes/the-neo-nazi-question-in_b_4938747.html

“When it (Right Sector = Pravy Sektor) was founded in 1995, the party called itself the Social-National Party of Ukraine (SNPU), and it had a swastika-like logo. While it eventually split from its more right wing members, the party remained focused on celebrating Ukrainian ethnic identity in opposition to Russia and Communism.”


http://www.businessinsider.com/john-mccain-meets-oleh-tyahnybok-in-ukraine-2013-12


THE REALITY .......

This is your ‘non’ NeoNazi’s Hero .... Stepan Bandera .... he seems to be a good example of Nazism to me ..... but there again I could be a bit biased on that! :roll: Makes Ned Kelly look like a Sunday School teacher! :wink:

“When Western journalists travelled to Kiev in late 2013 to cover the Euromaidan protests, they encountered a historical figure few recognized. It was Stepan Bandera, whose youthful black-and-white image was seemingly everywhere — on barricades, over the entrance to Kiev’s city hall, and on the placards held by demonstrators calling for the overthrow of then-president Viktor Yanukovych. Bandera was evidently a nationalist of some sort and highly controversial, but why? The Russians said he was a fascist and an anti-Semite, but Western media were quick to disregard that as Moscow propaganda. So they hedged.”


https://www.jacobinmag.com/2015/09/stepan-bandera-nationalist-euromaidan-right-sector/



This incident was barely covered by the Western Press but just shows you why the ethnic Russians in Eastern Ukraine feared for their lives and turned to Russia for protection ..... can you blame them? :roll:

This bunch of thugs, whose views and actions you seem you consider to be just your normal moderate right wing nationalists, are clearly not the sort you would like to bump into on a dark night .... or any other time, come to that.
Are they Neo-Nazi’s? You betcha they are! Get a butchers at this record of their enthusiasm for mass murder and rape!!!! :x

(Promise me you will look at the photo’s and the videos? .................. there are a host of videos covering this event, running into hours of harrowing viewing ........ but you would no doubt regard them as just Russian propaganda.)

Great tragedy happened in the port city of Odessa on Friday, May 2nd, 2014. Supporters of federalism were led into the Trade Unions House by Right Sector mob. The building caught fire soon afterwards, which resulted (by official reports) in 42 deaths.”

“At this point it's clear that the number of casualties in the Trade Unions House is far greater. Provocateurs lured people into the building where it was possible to kill them with impunity, with great relish, and without witnesses. Fire inside the building was directed in order to hide mass murdering of Ukrainian citizens.


http://www.sott.net/article/278522-The-truth-about-what-happened-in-Odessa-Ukraine-How-Bandera-psychopaths-murdered-raped-and-burned-people-alive-with-the-blessing-of-the-Western-powers
Robin Hood
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2535
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: Robin Hood: Australian Government has links to Nazi Germ

Postby Paphitis » Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:23 pm

Robin Hood wrote:Paphitis.

Regard this reply to your post as an alternative view from sources other than those I normally access, which you somehow regard as anti-US, anti-establishment and with a heavy left wing bias. I picked them at random from the first page of a normal Google search on the subject. :|

Your source? CNN
“It's called Godwin's law. The longer a debate rages, the greater the likelihood that someone will compare someone else to Hitler and Hillary Clinton has done just that” On Tuesday the former secretary of state reportedly told a private fund-raising party that Russian President Vladimir Putin's actions are similar to Hitler's in the run up to World War II.”


(According to your logic she(The US) has lost the argument then? It is a well used comparison for all Russophobes!)

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/03/05/opinion/stanley-hillary-clinton-hitler/

“BBC Channel 4 Report identifies some Ukraine Govt. leaders as far-right, with links with Social National Party of Ukraine, a fascist party styled on Hitler's Nazis, with membership restricted to ethnic Ukrainians."


http://www.channel4.com/news/svoboda-ministers-ukraine-new-government-far-right

“The Obama administration has vehemently denied charges that Ukraine's nascent regime is stock full of neo-fascists despite clear evidence suggesting otherwise. Such categorical repudiations lend credence to the notion the U.S. facilitated the anti-Russian cabal's rise to power as part of a broader strategy to draw Ukraine into the West's sphere of influence. Even more disturbing are apologists, from the American left and right, who seem willing accomplices in this obfuscation of reality, when just a cursory glance at the profiles of Ukraine's new leaders should give pause to the most zealous of Russophobes.”


http://www.huffingtonpost.com/michael-hughes/the-neo-nazi-question-in_b_4938747.html

“When it (Right Sector = Pravy Sektor) was founded in 1995, the party called itself the Social-National Party of Ukraine (SNPU), and it had a swastika-like logo. While it eventually split from its more right wing members, the party remained focused on celebrating Ukrainian ethnic identity in opposition to Russia and Communism.”


http://www.businessinsider.com/john-mccain-meets-oleh-tyahnybok-in-ukraine-2013-12


THE REALITY .......

This is your ‘non’ NeoNazi’s Hero .... Stepan Bandera .... he seems to be a good example of Nazism to me ..... but there again I could be a bit biased on that! :roll: Makes Ned Kelly look like a Sunday School teacher! :wink:

“When Western journalists travelled to Kiev in late 2013 to cover the Euromaidan protests, they encountered a historical figure few recognized. It was Stepan Bandera, whose youthful black-and-white image was seemingly everywhere — on barricades, over the entrance to Kiev’s city hall, and on the placards held by demonstrators calling for the overthrow of then-president Viktor Yanukovych. Bandera was evidently a nationalist of some sort and highly controversial, but why? The Russians said he was a fascist and an anti-Semite, but Western media were quick to disregard that as Moscow propaganda. So they hedged.”


https://www.jacobinmag.com/2015/09/stepan-bandera-nationalist-euromaidan-right-sector/



This incident was barely covered by the Western Press but just shows you why the ethnic Russians in Eastern Ukraine feared for their lives and turned to Russia for protection ..... can you blame them? :roll:

This bunch of thugs, whose views and actions you seem you consider to be just your normal moderate right wing nationalists, are clearly not the sort you would like to bump into on a dark night .... or any other time, come to that.
Are they Neo-Nazi’s? You betcha they are! Get a butchers at this record of their enthusiasm for mass murder and rape!!!! :x

(Promise me you will look at the photo’s and the videos? .................. there are a host of videos covering this event, running into hours of harrowing viewing ........ but you would no doubt regard them as just Russian propaganda.)

Great tragedy happened in the port city of Odessa on Friday, May 2nd, 2014. Supporters of federalism were led into the Trade Unions House by Right Sector mob. The building caught fire soon afterwards, which resulted (by official reports) in 42 deaths.”

“At this point it's clear that the number of casualties in the Trade Unions House is far greater. Provocateurs lured people into the building where it was possible to kill them with impunity, with great relish, and without witnesses. Fire inside the building was directed in order to hide mass murdering of Ukrainian citizens.


http://www.sott.net/article/278522-The-truth-about-what-happened-in-Odessa-Ukraine-How-Bandera-psychopaths-murdered-raped-and-burned-people-alive-with-the-blessing-of-the-Western-powers


Oh please Robin Hood. Don't start about anti establishment. The USA is one of the most anti establishment Nations on the planet. The land of opportunity and a fair go for the little man and it is true.

But yes, I find your sources insulting!

Now, the MSM in the Western World is very pluralist. There are Right Wing sources and Left Wing sources. There are Fascist sources as well as Socialist and even Communist. That is one of the benefits of the Western World. Naturally, some lunatics will make comparisons to Hitler but you my friend jumped on the bandwagon.

It doesn't make the allegations true because if that is the case, I just pointed out that Australia has Cabinet Ministers who are linked to a notorious NAZI war criminal at Nurumberg. That is a fact.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Robin Hood: Australian Government has links to Nazi Germ

Postby Paphitis » Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:42 pm

DrCyprus wrote:I'll make a contribution.

cyprus44196-110.html?hilit=goodwin

All you do is talk about eugenics and how Cypriots need to "bonk Germans and Brits" to introduce "noble white genes" in their nation. Every time you are called out on this, you say "I claim Goodwin" and think it somehow refutes your opponent's argument.


Οι Γερμανοί πρέπει να αλάξουν τα φώτα τον Ελλήνων γιατί δεν πάνε καλά τα πράγματα!

Only a delusional idiot can't see this simple fact.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Robin Hood: Australian Government has links to Nazi Germ

Postby Robin Hood » Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:57 pm

Paphitis:
But yes, I find your sources insulting!

You seem to regard any source that does not agree with your views, as ‘insulting’ and/or ‘offensive’!
Naturally, some lunatics will make comparisons to Hitler but you my friend jumped on the bandwagon.

I didn’t refer to Hitler ..... your side (Hillary) did! I don’t see Putin accusing Obama of being a Nazi ..... even though many of the US’ actions mirror those of Nazi’s. I referred to Nazi’s/Neo-Nazi’s (a political/militarised organisation) and have provided reasonable proof that the cap fits! That is of course unless you are completely in denial and closed to any suggestion that you, or your normal sources, just happened to have swallowed the whitewashed version and got it wrong! :roll:
It doesn't make the allegations true because if that is the case, I just pointed out that Australia has Cabinet Ministers who are linked to a notorious NAZI war criminal at Nurnberg (Spelling?) . That is a fact.

It depends on how close the link is! If you participated in the crime, then you are as much a party to the crime as the perpetrator. If you just happened to be blood related and had no association direct or indirect...... then NO, you have no guilt. I guess that would apply to your Cabinet Ministers? :|
Robin Hood
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2535
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: Robin Hood: Australian Government has links to Nazi Germ

Postby Paphitis » Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:48 am

But yes, I find your sources insulting!


Robin Hood wrote:You seem to regard any source that does not agree with your views, as ‘insulting’ and/or ‘offensive’!


No! If it came from a valid source then I will offer you my unchanged stance and offer valid sources as to why I hold that stance.

You are not offering any valid sources which I can take seriously. In fact, you are sticking to sources which are known for propaganda, conspiracy, and a very biased agenda which continuously takes a very Anti American stance.

Naturally, some lunatics will make comparisons to Hitler but you my friend jumped on the bandwagon.


Robin Hood wrote:I didn’t refer to Hitler ..... your side (Hillary) did! I don’t see Putin accusing Obama of being a Nazi ..... even though many of the US’ actions mirror those of Nazi’s. I referred to Nazi’s/Neo-Nazi’s (a political/militarised organisation) and have provided reasonable proof that the cap fits! That is of course unless you are completely in denial and closed to any suggestion that you, or your normal sources, just happened to have swallowed the whitewashed version and got it wrong! :roll:


Hillary is not my side. She is a Democratic Candidate for the US Presidency. I support one of the Republicans and yes they are one of the establishment candidates because I think the world needs that right now.

However, I don't think Hillary will be a bad outcome. She appears to have more balls than Obama.

It doesn't make the allegations true because if that is the case, I just pointed out that Australia has Cabinet Ministers who are linked to a notorious NAZI war criminal at Nurnberg (Spelling?) . That is a fact.


Robin Hood wrote:It depends on how close the link is! If you participated in the crime, then you are as much a party to the crime as the perpetrator. If you just happened to be blood related and had no association direct or indirect...... then NO, you have no guilt. I guess that would apply to your Cabinet Ministers? :|


Well then! You have just made a breakthrough. I agree that the blood relatives of these NAZI War criminals should be accountable for the actions of their ancestor, especially if they openly admit remorse, sorrow and shame for the actions of their ancestor. The Australian Senators during an interview did discuss their feelings of shame and how deal with the dark past today. They had no control over it.

Today, only some Ukrainian Politicians and rebels could be linked in similar fashion. It doesn't mean that the Government is NAZI in any way shape or form. There are probably far more extreme politicians today in countries like Greece, Austria, and France which are way out there. In Greece, they have even been known to use an adaptation of the Hail Hitler Salute but it doesn't make them NAZIs.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm


Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Robin Hood and 0 guests