The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


The Muslims are not a happy people ......

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Re: The Muslims are not a happy people ......

Postby Robin Hood » Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:44 pm

CBBB wrote:Shit! ProVox (Robin Hood) said something that makes sense!


ProVox made sense when he predicted todays failure of the banking system and financial system, and explained why ..... some two and a half years ago. :roll: Now THAT's being smart not making smart arsed comments hiding behind anonymity! 8)
Robin Hood
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2584
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: The Muslims are not a happy people ......

Postby Paphitis » Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:08 pm

CBBB wrote:Shit! ProVox (Robin Hood) said something that makes sense!


Amazing! :shock:
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20997
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: The Muslims are not a happy people ......

Postby Robin Hood » Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:17 pm

Paphitis wrote:
CBBB wrote:Shit! ProVox (Robin Hood) said something that makes sense!


Amazing! :shock:


Something you can't claim to have achieved to date, on practically anything! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Robin Hood
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2584
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: The Muslims are not a happy people ......

Postby Paphitis » Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:19 pm

Oh yes of course, and to the totally Bonkers like yourself it is always the rest of the world and other people isn't it?

You know, you criticize US Democracy as not being adequate and yet the sun shines out of Pootin's and Assad's Arseholes!

Yes indeed, I think we will take your word for it! Because you are never wrong! That's because you have a narrative and will usually find a Left Wing ranters blogspot which will agree with your narrative which makes it true I suppose. Everything from 911 conspiracy theories, Chemtrails, the evils of banks and Capitalism, the Greek banking collapse, and of course the Assad Election "win". My my, how did you ever become so smart?

Image
Last edited by Paphitis on Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20997
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: The Muslims are not a happy people ......

Postby Robin Hood » Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:28 pm

Paphitis wrote:Oh yes of course, and to the totally Bonkers like yourself it is always the rest of the world isn't it.

You know, you criticize US Democracy as not being adequate and yet the sun shines out of Pootin's and Assad's Arseholes!

Yes indeed, I think we will take your word for it!

Image


I thought you were not speaking to me? :wink: :roll: :D
Robin Hood
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2584
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: The Muslims are not a happy people ......

Postby Robin Hood » Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:28 pm

Paphitis;...... well seeing as you want to talk to me ........ :roll:
Yes indeed, I think we will take your word for it!

There is no God figure..... but there is a life hereafter! :o
Because you are never wrong!

Well, not often because I tend to make sure I know what I am talking about BEFORE I open my mouth and avoid subjects I know little or nothing about.
That's because you have a narrative and will usually find a Left Wing ranters blogspot which will agree with your narrative which makes it true I suppose.

You see that’s where you go wrong! I look at both left and right and the middle, work out the probability of which side has more credibility. After that, as I normally make clear, it is just my opinion and the way I see it.
Everything from 911 conspiracy theories, Chemtrails, the evils of banks and Capitalism, the Greek banking collapse, and of course the Assad Election "win".

Well; 9/11, I do feel that we were not told the full story, especially if you include WTC 7. Compare Newton's Laws of Motion and the official story ........... then someone got it wrong.

Chemtrails ..... Nah, possible but most unlikey.

The Greek Banking collapse, the evils of the banking system ......... same thing and you know my views on that.

Capitalism ..... all for it, it’s what keeps the world going ..... but Capitalism with no restrictions? Look around , it ain’t doing so good. As the offending thread said ‘THE SUPER RICH.... and us' ! IMO: Due to a screwed up banking and financial system and domination by multinational corporations.

Assad? Was his election democratic? Not by the normally accepted definition but is the UK referendum, the US elections or the election of Poroshenko democratic? They are all equally flawed! Is supporting Islamic fundamentalists to bring Assad down, by supplying arms to the ‘moderates’ democratic? NO! But that is also illegal .... but you always ignore that! I think the results of this election reflect the Syrian people’s choice and I have always believed that without Western powers interfering, this would be their obvious choice.
My my, how did you ever become so smart?

As you are such a nice person .... I will share my secret! I listen to people who can demonstrate they know what they are talking about. But you will never be as smart as me because you never read or listen in detail to what others have to say .... because if it conflicts with your opinion, you feel they have all got it wrong and not you.

I listen and learn! That’s why I am smarter than YOU! :roll: :wink:
Robin Hood
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2584
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: The Muslims are not a happy people ......

Postby Paphitis » Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:27 pm

Salty acrimonious bitter old fool!
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20997
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: The Muslims are not a happy people ......

Postby Robin Hood » Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:17 pm

Paphitis wrote:Salty acrimonious bitter old fool!


Acrimonious ? :o Me? :? It isn't me that spat my dummy, started name calling and insulting my nemesis because I couldn't get my own way! I am way above stooping to that level. You failed to prove your point, ignored inconvenient evidence, managed to misread everything you quoted and then threw your toys out of your pram. :shock:

The only thing you got right was that I am obviously smarter and more grown up than you! :wink: :roll: :D
Robin Hood
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2584
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Previous

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest