The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


The Muslims are not a happy people ......

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

The Muslims are not a happy people ......

Postby Robin Hood » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:04 pm

Erma Germa

THE MUSLIMS ARE NOT HAPPY!
They're not happy in Gaza ..
They're not happy in Egypt ..
They're not happy in Libya ..
They're not happy in Morocco ..
They're not happy in Iran ..
They're not happy in Iraq ..
They're not happy in Yemen ..
They're not happy in Afghanistan ..
They're not happy in Pakistan ..
They're not happy in Syria ..
They're not happy in Lebanon ..

SO, WHERE ARE THEY HAPPY
They're happy in Australia .
They're happy in Canada .
They're happy in England ..
They're happy in France ..
They're happy in Italy ..
They're happy in India ..
They're happy in Germany ..
They're happy in Sweden ..
They're happy in the USA ..
They're happy in Norway ..
They're happy in Holland .
They're happy in Denmark .
Basically, they're happy in every
country that is not Muslim and
unhappy in every country that is!

AND WHO DO THEY BLAME?
Not Islam.
Not their leadership.
Not themselves.

THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY
ARE HAPPY IN! AND THEN;

They want to change those countries to be like.... THE
COUNTRY THEY CAME FROM WHERE
THEY WERE UNHAPPY
:roll:
Robin Hood
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2590
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: The Muslims are not a happy people ......

Postby supporttheunderdog » Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:12 pm

Robin Hood wrote:Erma Germa

THE MUSLIMS ARE NOT HAPPY!
They're not happy in Gaza ..
They're not happy in Egypt ..
They're not happy in Libya ..
They're not happy in Morocco ..
They're not happy in Iran ..
They're not happy in Iraq ..
They're not happy in Yemen ..
They're not happy in Afghanistan ..
They're not happy in Pakistan ..
They're not happy in Syria ..
They're not happy in Lebanon ..

SO, WHERE ARE THEY HAPPY
They're happy in Australia .
They're happy in Canada .
They're happy in England ..
They're happy in France ..
They're happy in Italy ..
They're happy in India ..
They're happy in Germany ..
They're happy in Sweden ..
They're happy in the USA ..
They're happy in Norway ..
They're happy in Holland .
They're happy in Denmark .
Basically, they're happy in every
country that is not Muslim and
unhappy in every country that is!

AND WHO DO THEY BLAME?
Not Islam.
Not their leadership.
Not themselves.

THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY
ARE HAPPY IN! AND THEN;

They want to change those countries to be like.... THE
COUNTRY THEY CAME FROM WHERE
THEY WERE UNHAPPY
:roll:

Image
User avatar
supporttheunderdog
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8201
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:03 pm
Location: limassol

Re: The Muslims are not a happy people ......

Postby Zenon33 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:20 pm

They're happy also in Cyprus.
User avatar
Zenon33
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 616
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:49 pm
Location: Limassol, Cyprus

Re: The Muslims are not a happy people ......

Postby Lordo » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:16 pm

i wonder if these countries have something in common. attacked by america and israil and their government subservient to the west torturing people on their behalf.

one day you bastards will wake up and see what you are doing to the world. assholes.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: The Muslims are not a happy people ......

Postby Sotos » Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:59 am

Lordo, you should add Turkey and Saudi Arabia there along with Israel. America doesn't care what religion their allies have. You should be grateful to America... Imagine if the Christians refused to supply any weapons or any technology to Muslims!
User avatar
Sotos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 10703
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:50 am

Re: The Muslims are not a happy people ......

Postby CBBB » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:48 am

Shit! ProVox (Robin Hood) said something that makes sense!
User avatar
CBBB
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11442
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 1:15 pm
Location: Centre of the Universe

Re: The Muslims are not a happy people ......

Postby Get Real! » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:47 am

Robin Hood wrote:Erma Germa

THE MUSLIMS ARE NOT HAPPY!......

Uneducated clowns like you are the reason I’ve given up on you lot and am embarrassed to be one of you.

I sincerely apologize to all Muslims offended by this crap.

I certainly would be…
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40525
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: The Muslims are not a happy people ......

Postby erolz66 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:55 am

This has been posted all over the internet (and derives from something said by some neocon on fox news or some similar outlet I believe). The whole premise is false. You could just as easily say Greeks are not happy. Greeks are not happy in Greece, Greeks are not happy in Cyprus. Greeks are happy in the UK. Greeks are happy in the USA. It is nonsense.
erolz66
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1888
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:31 pm

Re: The Muslims are not a happy people ......

Postby erolz66 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:57 am

Sotos wrote:Imagine if the Christians refused to supply any weapons or any technology to Muslims!


Indeed. You could even imagine what state the world would be in today, if selling weapons was not a global (chrsitain?) industry.
erolz66
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1888
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:31 pm

Re: The Muslims are not a happy people ......

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:16 am

erolz66 wrote:
Sotos wrote:Imagine if the Christians refused to supply any weapons or any technology to Muslims!


Indeed. You could even imagine what state the world would be in today, if selling weapons was not a global (chrsitain?) industry.


They'd still stone women to death, immolate, hang, and chop off heads. It's the technology that's being misused. Men can still do evil, even with ........ straw!.
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8962
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Next

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest