The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


This is Cyprus' opportunity

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

This is Cyprus' opportunity

Postby Paphitis » Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:09 pm

Don't think Turkey's betrayal has gone unnoticed!

The USA and the Coalition know the maverick they are dealing with!

Turkey is like Miltiades. Unpredictable, and not a team player.

They have undermined the Coalition, aided Pootin, and back stabbed the Gulf States.

Now I don't believe at all that the Coalition/USA will set Turkey up on a war with Pootin. Despite what some of you think, we are not keen to have another disgusting war like we are seeing in Syria. We prefer dialogue and peace but there is only so much you can be pushed before you push back.

Anastasiades needs to meet with the US Ambassador and arrange for a high level meeting with Obama in the White House and to visit and address Congress.

This is the time to bring the Cyprus Problem to the forefront of American Politics and diplomacy. Methinks the USA will be wanting to teach Mr Erdog a lesson and pay a price for his attacks against our allies.

Go to Washington ffs! :roll:
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: This is Cyprus' opportunity

Postby miltiades » Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:32 pm

Paphitis wrote:Despite what some of you think, we are not keen .

General why are YOU not keen ? Do you feel let down by Turkey ? Come on now not so many days ago you were telling us how powerful Turkey is and that Russians will be ...crushed !!
What a Plonker :lol:
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16332
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: This is Cyprus' opportunity

Postby Lordo » Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:16 pm

ameriga is in the shit. they cant even work out which side they are on no more. sarah palin asked the natives of america to go back to their home in nativea or where ever they come from.

long live ameriga. the land of the free and democracy.

http://dailycurrant.com/2015/09/07/sarah-palin-native-americans-should-go-back-to-nativia-3/
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: This is Cyprus' opportunity

Postby Paphitis » Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:34 pm

miltiades wrote:
Paphitis wrote:Despite what some of you think, we are not keen .

General why are YOU not keen ? Do you feel let down by Turkey ? Come on now not so many days ago you were telling us how powerful Turkey is and that Russians will be ...crushed !!
What a Plonker :lol:


Turkey is just another bitch! A bit like you really - pussywhipped to oblivion!
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: This is Cyprus' opportunity

Postby Paphitis » Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:36 pm

Lordo wrote:ameriga is in the shit. they cant even work out which side they are on no more. sarah palin asked the natives of america to go back to their home in nativea or where ever they come from.

long live ameriga. the land of the free and democracy.

http://dailycurrant.com/2015/09/07/sarah-palin-native-americans-should-go-back-to-nativia-3/


Don't worry about America! America will live long and prosper.

It's Turkey you should worry about because I'm not so sure about Turkey.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: This is Cyprus' opportunity

Postby Zenon33 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:59 pm

Maybe the Donald will help us :)
User avatar
Zenon33
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 612
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:49 pm
Location: Limassol, Cyprus


Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests