The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Do you agree with Paphitis assesment on Syria

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

DO YOU THINK PAPHITIS'S ASSESMENT IS CORRECT

Poll ended at Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:40 am

YES I DO
4
50%
NO I DO NOT
4
50%
 
Total votes : 8

Re: Do you agree with Paphitis assesment on Syria

Postby Robin Hood » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:31 am

GreekIslandGirl wrote:
Robin Hood wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote:Your dispute is a paradigm of why wars between boys never end!


That is a sexist remark! :o Nobody can hold a grudge over some long ago dispute more than a woman. My wife can go back 40+ years and never forgets anything ...... I can ! :wink: ..... but then us 'boys' have notoriously bad memories. :? :D :D


True, we never forget! :D

But unlike 'boys' we can hold the grudge deep in a recess and carry on as near-normal as possible, behaving perfectly civily ...... until .......... :wink:


You've got it ...... right on the nail! A woman never forgets and only forgives when to do so is expedient. :roll: :wink:
Robin Hood
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2584
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: Do you agree with Paphitis assesment on Syria

Postby miltiades » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:17 am

General, there are more than 100 factions fighting it out in Syria. I have been a staunch supporter of the West calling America the greatest nation on earth ( After Cyprus), however I do not and will not blindly support the west when it undertakes what I consider as a futile war or an intervention and in the process throwing its support and its aim as the removal of a legitimate government which happens to be closer to Russia rather than America.

Hezbollah I have decried on numerous occasions , my views have been consistent ever since joining the forum some 10 years back.

Your views on the Syrian issue have convinced me beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are a very naïve childish individual with zero confidence in your self. You have brought my family up prior to this, you may be aware that I have never involved anyone's family in any discussions of a derogatory nature. I have, and never will, bring your wife or family into a " debate" in order to score a point or two against you.

Neither have I ever wished anyone's bad health as you now do and place you self alongside the Psychopath who once wrote " Go and fuck your dead mothers corpse.

Knowing how to behave and interact with anyone on this forum you must first realize that ones family are not in anyway involved in a discussion and should be left out.

I can take you on " VERBALLY" in any mode you care but I will never wish death on you as you do on me.

As for the thread in which you supported the motion introduced by the psych that Cyprus alone can tale on Turkey and ...win, this alone proves your naivety. Therefore to summarize, Cyprus can take on Turkey and win, which means that if Turkey can take Russia on and whip their arse , Cyprus could also take on Russia, !! Can you see how fucking idiotic you are General Plonker.

You also criticise my connection with charitable causes, you your self contributed at the time. More than £ £3000 was raised for the T/C Cancer organization Tulip, similar amount for the Limassol Ayios Stephanos. How on earth can you be derogatory on such issues.

Animal welfare in Cyprus is a subject that is close to my heart and bringing to the fore issues relate to such is neither a crime nor a stupid action.

In time there will be peace in Syria and it wont have come about as a result of western involvement.


You are a complete and utter fucking idiot,
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16349
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: Do you agree with Paphitis assesment on Syria

Postby Paphitis » Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:22 pm

miltiades wrote:General, there are more than 100 factions fighting it out in Syria. I have been a staunch supporter of the West calling America the greatest nation on earth ( After Cyprus), however I do not and will not blindly support the west when it undertakes what I consider as a futile war or an intervention and in the process throwing its support and its aim as the removal of a legitimate government which happens to be closer to Russia rather than America.


You are a turncoat! Now you are blindly supporting a criminal and War Crimes against the majority Syrian population who are not all terrorists. It takes a lot for an uprising like this and it is deserving of our respect because any people have died to give their kids a future

miltiades wrote:Hezbollah I have decried on numerous occasions , my views have been consistent ever since joining the forum some 10 years back.

Your views on the Syrian issue have convinced me beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are a very naïve childish individual with zero confidence in your self. You have brought my family up prior to this, you may be aware that I have never involved anyone's family in any discussions of a derogatory nature. I have, and never will, bring your wife or family into a " debate" in order to score a point or two against you.


And now you are in bed with Hezbollah. You are supporting sectarian rule by a criminal, the biggest terrorist in Syria. You save it old man. You 70 and as thick as a brick.

miltiades wrote:Neither have I ever wished anyone's bad health as you now do and place you self alongside the Psychopath who once wrote " Go and fuck your dead mothers corpse.


Just croak and go to hell!

miltiades wrote:Knowing how to behave and interact with anyone on this forum you must first realize that ones family are not in anyway involved in a discussion and should be left out.


You deserve it old fool! You turned this personal because you're a thick dirty old bastard!

miltiades wrote:I can take you on " VERBALLY" in any mode you care but I will never wish death on you as you do on me.


Malakas!

miltiades wrote:As for the thread in which you supported the motion introduced by the psych that Cyprus alone can tale on Turkey and ...win, this alone proves your naivety. Therefore to summarize, Cyprus can take on Turkey and win, which means that if Turkey can take Russia on and whip their arse , Cyprus could also take on Russia, !! Can you see how fucking idiotic you are General Plonker.


Yes Cyprus CAN on its own liberate a small area of land or most of Cyprus. The Turkish Military is no good when they are mostly in Turkey. The forces they don't have in Cyprus are no good to them.

miltiades wrote:You also criticise my connection with charitable causes, you your self contributed at the time. More than £ £3000 was raised for the T/C Cancer organization Tulip, similar amount for the Limassol Ayios Stephanos. How on earth can you be derogatory on such issues.


I'm involved in a couple of charities. I have been a regular cricket player for the RFDS up until last year and raised a shit load but I don't need any attention because of it or credit. Played against A Graders in that one. Been on the Board of a Union too for 2 years which at one stage before my time turned Keatings world upside down.

miltiades wrote:Animal welfare in Cyprus is a subject that is close to my heart and bringing to the fore issues relate to such is neither a crime nor a stupid action.

In time there will be peace in Syria and it wont have come about as a result of western involvement.


You are a complete and utter fucking idiot,


Of course it is! You're such a bleeding heart, you crave attention about your so called "good" deeds.

Sorry, but this vanity is appalling. Charity is about humility and altruism otherwise it's not charity.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20997
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Do you agree with Paphitis assesment on Syria

Postby miltiades » Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:14 pm

" THE GENERAL PLONKER WROTE:
I'm involved in a couple of charities. I have been a regular cricket player for the RFDS up until last year and raised a shit load but I don't need any attention because of it or credit. Played against A Graders in that one. Been on the Board of a Union too for 2 years which at one stage before my time turned Keatings world upside down. "

Why mention it then ?
I was involved in raising money on this here forum, I had to mention it Stupid.
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16349
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: Do you agree with Paphitis assesment on Syria

Postby Paphitis » Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:36 pm

miltiades wrote:" THE GENERAL PLONKER WROTE:
I'm involved in a couple of charities. I have been a regular cricket player for the RFDS up until last year and raised a shit load but I don't need any attention because of it or credit. Played against A Graders in that one. Been on the Board of a Union too for 2 years which at one stage before my time turned Keatings world upside down. "

Why mention it then ?
I was involved in raising money on this here forum, I had to mention it Stupid.


Yes sure. No problem.

Mate, it looks like 3 people agree with me
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20997
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Do you agree with Paphitis assesment on Syria

Postby miltiades » Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:45 pm

Paphitis wrote:
miltiades wrote:" THE GENERAL PLONKER WROTE:
I'm involved in a couple of charities. I have been a regular cricket player for the RFDS up until last year and raised a shit load but I don't need any attention because of it or credit. Played against A Graders in that one. Been on the Board of a Union too for 2 years which at one stage before my time turned Keatings world upside down. "

Why mention it then ?
I was involved in raising money on this here forum, I had to mention it Stupid.


Yes sure. No problem.

Mate, it looks like 3 people agree with me

Two mate not 3, unlsess you count your self in :lol:
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16349
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: Do you agree with Paphitis assesment on Syria

Postby Paphitis » Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:03 pm

miltiades wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
miltiades wrote:" THE GENERAL PLONKER WROTE:
I'm involved in a couple of charities. I have been a regular cricket player for the RFDS up until last year and raised a shit load but I don't need any attention because of it or credit. Played against A Graders in that one. Been on the Board of a Union too for 2 years which at one stage before my time turned Keatings world upside down. "

Why mention it then ?
I was involved in raising money on this here forum, I had to mention it Stupid.


Yes sure. No problem.

Mate, it looks like 3 people agree with me

Two mate not 3, unlsess you count your self in :lol:


As I told you, I have not voted. You can verify with the Admin.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20997
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Do you agree with Paphitis assesment on Syria

Postby miltiades » Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:10 pm

OK, your money where your mouth is, you have 5 minutes to prove me wrong and receive a humble apology. Cast your vote now and make it 4.
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16349
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: Do you agree with Paphitis assesment on Syria

Postby miltiades » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:18 pm

miltiades wrote:OK, your money where your mouth is, you have 5 minutes to prove me wrong and receive a humble apology. Cast your vote now and make it 4.

Three hours late and the General has ...refused to cast his vote and prove that he hadn't voted as he stated !!
Got you Plonker :lol: :lol:
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16349
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: Do you agree with Paphitis assesment on Syria

Postby Paphitis » Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:20 am

miltiades wrote:
miltiades wrote:OK, your money where your mouth is, you have 5 minutes to prove me wrong and receive a humble apology. Cast your vote now and make it 4.

Three hours late and the General has ...refused to cast his vote and prove that he hadn't voted as he stated !!
Got you Plonker :lol: :lol:


Dream on arsehole.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20997
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests