The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Do you agree with Paphitis,s assesment on Syria

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Do you agree with Paphitis or Miltiades assesment on Syria

Poll ended at Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:48 pm
Note: Your vote in this poll is NOT confidential. Your username will be displayed under the option(s) you select

I AGREE WITH PAPHITIS
0
No votes
 
I AGREE WITH MILTIADES
0
No votes
 
 
Total votes : 0

Re: Do you agree with Paphitis,s assesment on Syria

Postby miltiades » Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:15 pm

Paphitis wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote:I think we should leave Assad alone and if he wants Russia to help him recreate stability, I fully support his right to continue down that road.



Anyway, if that is the case, you should be voting for Miltiades. You believe that the anihilation of these militias supported by Sunnis, Christians, Druze and Assyrians will recreate peace and stability.
MSO you agree with Amiltiades and should vote for the bastard!

General, you have become a big big joke!
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16332
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: Do you agree with Paphitis,s assesment on Syria

Postby Paphitis » Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:18 pm

miltiades wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote:I think we should leave Assad alone and if he wants Russia to help him recreate stability, I fully support his right to continue down that road.



Anyway, if that is the case, you should be voting for Miltiades. You believe that the anihilation of these militias supported by Sunnis, Christians, Druze and Assyrians will recreate peace and stability.
MSO you agree with Amiltiades and should vote for the bastard!

General, you have become a big big joke!


Why all because I support a new direction for Syria which will treat all Syrians the same? Let's not forget you were creaming your dirty sovrako over the imminent fall of Aleppo.

I think it is someone else who is a big joke!
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Do you agree with Paphitis,s assesment on Syria

Postby miltiades » Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:21 pm

Arhidhia !!
You said what you said, look it up, its on page 21 !!
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16332
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: Do you agree with Paphitis,s assesment on Syria

Postby Paphitis » Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:24 pm

miltiades wrote:Arhidhia !!
You said what you said, look it up, its on page 21 !!


Peh! How long ago was that?

We were all saying that then because we had no allies which we can support against Assad. That is because we are careful not to support Jihadist groups. Now we have the SDF and the Kurds!
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Do you agree with Paphitis,s assesment on Syria

Postby miltiades » Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:28 pm

Paphitis wrote:
miltiades wrote:Arhidhia !!
You said what you said, look it up, its on page 21 !!


Peh! How long ago was that?

We were all saying that then because we had no allies which we can support against Assad. That is because we are careful not to support Jihadist groups. Now we have the SDF and the Kurds!

YOU ? Dont you mean the Americans ? YOU were saying something completely different, childish or not !
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16332
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: Do you agree with Paphitis,s assesment on Syria

Postby Paphitis » Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:50 pm

miltiades wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
miltiades wrote:Arhidhia !!
You said what you said, look it up, its on page 21 !!


Peh! How long ago was that?

We were all saying that then because we had no allies which we can support against Assad. That is because we are careful not to support Jihadist groups. Now we have the SDF and the Kurds!

YOU ? Dont you mean the Americans ? YOU were saying something completely different, childish or not !


One thing you need to know about the Americans. They never act unilaterally! The first thing they do is call UK, Canada, Australia and Japan. They don't move on anything unless they have the support of these countries. It's not that they need them militarily, but politically they certainly rely do.

So no, I do not only mean America. Some of the biggest drivers behind America are actually countries like Australia and Japan. Both these countries are the most vocal anti Pootin voices on the planet. Do you remember what happened at the G20.

Also, Russia refuses the participation of Japan and Australia at the peace talks. so it's not just about America. Sometimes the Americans are our little lap dog! It's really interesting how international politics works and the dynamics. Other vocal countries are the Ndtherlands and Germany.

Australia and Holland moved UN Resolutions against Russia over MH17. That even led to a Naval stand off between Russia and Australia during the G20
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Do you agree with Paphitis,s assesment on Syria

Postby miltiades » Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:02 pm

Come on folks, ....WE need your vote, the General is in ..tears, HIS troops are standing back awaiting ...HIS command :lol:
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16332
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: Do you agree with Paphitis,s assesment on Syria

Postby Robin Hood » Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:32 pm

I disagree with much of what Paphitis says but I won't vote. As I said before, I will argue my case with references and links to support my argument. If he does not recognise them ....... there is nothing I can do about it but it doesn't make him right! Only time will tell ..... but he doesn't accept that reality either, even in the face of a mass of evidence he still refuses to accept anything that is antithetical to his opinion :roll: :wink:

It is really a waste of time trying to argue with him ...... but, I like him and I don't have anything else to do in the evenings anyway! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Robin Hood
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2546
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: Do you agree with Paphitis,s assesment on Syria

Postby Garavnoss » Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:11 pm

Anyone fool enough to vote in favour of Miltiades in THIS [yet another stupid poll] deserves to be lobbed off the roof. :lol: :lol:

Miltiades [the great LikAssAkis] is the master of distortion and NEVER understands the meaning of that which he reads.

He is not needed on the forum, his views are invariably precisely the same as those reported in the newspapers and are subject to the same "Mood Swings" that attend them.

"Master of Bollocksology" and " Virtuoso of Filth and Disgusting Language" but TWO of his attributes in the realms of "Debate". :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Garavnoss
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 836
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:36 pm

Re: Do you agree with Paphitis,s assesment on Syria

Postby miltiades » Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:23 pm

I see the Pervert is back !!
Your support of the savages and their gruesome acts is well noted.
You are by far the most disgusting individual that ever posted on this forum. Im surprised that you have so far you have not cast your vote for General Scatologos, after all he did take his hat off to you !
Pervert, get lost !
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16332
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests