The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Why being wrong really hurts

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Re: Why being wrong really hurts

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:53 pm

Lordo wrote:i would say 99.5 percent of stuff she posts is absolute crap. she claimed terggy is responsible for 11 million refugees out syria. how much more wrong can she be.


Turkey is responsible for helping create Syrian refugees - that's not wrong.

But where was I supposed to have specified "11 million"?
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8957
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: Why being wrong really hurts

Postby Lordo » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:44 pm

GreekIslandGirl wrote:
Lordo wrote:i would say 99.5 percent of stuff she posts is absolute crap. she claimed terggy is responsible for 11 million refugees out syria. how much more wrong can she be.


Turkey is responsible for helping create Syrian refugees - that's not wrong.

But where was I supposed to have specified "11 million"?

you said terggy caused it baby. thats where you gat it 11 million fram like.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Why being wrong really hurts

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:59 pm

Lordo wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote:
Lordo wrote:i would say 99.5 percent of stuff she posts is absolute crap. she claimed terggy is responsible for 11 million refugees out syria. how much more wrong can she be.


Turkey is responsible for helping create Syrian refugees - that's not wrong.

But where was I supposed to have specified "11 million"?

you said terggy caused it baby. thats where you gat it 11 million fram like.


Now you are sounding just like erolz - a falsifying twisting no good lying turk!

I did say Turkey caused it - I confirmed, and you seem to agree.

But the dispute is WHO said there were "11 Million" ...... it was you, wasn't it! Not me! :evil:

We've had this debate before, concluding that Turks are sh*t with numbers, but this takes the goubepi!

Admit your mistake, that you were wrong, and I shall administer the painkillers ..... :evil:

Down the bottom:

cyprus44529-80.html

Lordo wrote:when assad managed to kill 250,000 people and make 11 million homeless
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8957
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: Why being wrong really hurts

Postby erolz66 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:28 pm

GreekIslandGirl wrote:I did say Turkey caused it - I confirmed, and you seem to agree.


You made out Turkey was solely responsible for the refugee crisis here. No you did not explicitly say Turkey was solely responsible but you did imply that. You only have to look at what you said then "the migrant crisis that Turkey has created" and what you said this time "Turkey is responsible for helping create Syrian refugees" to see the implication in the first that is not there in the second. A ridiculous implication divorced from actual reality.

GreekIslandGirl wrote:But the dispute is WHO said there were "11 Million" ...... it was you, wasn't it! Not me!


This is what you do, this is what you have always done here. The 11 million figure is a widely accepted figure for the number of people displaced by the Syrian war. So you will start with a ridiculous implication - that Turkey alone created the migrant crisis and then start screaming 'liar' at other people based on an irrelevant triviality. Did you say 11 million ? No you did not. Did you imply that Turkey alone created the migration crisis ? Yes you did. Is it widely accepted that the Syrain war has created 11 million displaced Syrians ? Yes it is.

GreekIslandGirl wrote:Admit your mistake, that you were wrong, and I shall administer the painkillers


There is a saying 'physician heal thyself' - maybe if could show even one single example in your entire posting history where you show you yourself can admit they were wrong, you might have some credibility. Sure you CLAIMED to have done this in the past , yet as ever the gap between CLAIM and evidence with you is gargantuan. Making the claim is easy, showing the evidence to support should be as easy - yet you have failed to do so to date. Why is that GiG ?

Why do YOU not admit YOUR mistake here. This is not a distracting irrelevancy like your '11 million' above is. Your mistake here was and is central to over a month of screaming and shouting by you and persistent distortions of factual truth. You repeated this same single mistake in one for or another over 15 times. That you were and are totally wrong is beyond any possible doubt by any reasonable person. Yet you will never admit your mistake, but you will demand such of others.

This then is what you do here. It is what you have always done here on this forum.
erolz66
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1888
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:31 pm

Re: Why being wrong really hurts

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:43 pm

erolz66 wrote:This is what you do, this is what you have always done here.


And this is what you do - what you always do. Turks stick together regardless of truth. Your blood-ties are above dispensable truth.

[However, the GCs continue to argue among themselves because for us, truth really does matter.]

erolz66 wrote:The 11 million figure is a widely accepted figure for the number of people displaced by the Syrian war.


But I don't give a monkey's what YOU support as a "widely accepted figure".

That was NOT my figure and the fact you are supporting Lordo's lies is because lying is the easy way out for you!

Now, either YOU or Lordo find where I am supposed to have said "11 million" - or both of you swallow your pain and admit you are both wrong! :!:

Anything else and it is further proof, if any more were needed, of the fact you lie - that is what you do - you lie - that is what you always do - you lie!
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8957
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: Why being wrong really hurts

Postby erolz66 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:14 am

GreekIslandGirl wrote: [However, the GCs continue to argue among themselves because for us, truth really does matter.]


I think for most normal people truth does matter. GC , TC or anything else besides. I think for YOU and totally regardless of whatever ethnicity it is you think you are part of, truth is irrelevant - as has been shown over and over and over again in your countless posts. I think if you had of been born a TC or a Turk you would still have nothing but contempt for actual truth.

GreekIslandGirl wrote:Now, either YOU or Lordo find where I am supposed to have said "11 million"


You did not say 11 million. But let me play YOUR game. Where did Lordo say you SAID 11 million ? Show me where he uses the words GiG SAID 11 million ? If you can not show me where he used the words "GiG SAID 11 million" then this is proof, if any more were needed of the fact you lie.

This is how you 'play the game' here. This how you have always 'played the game' here and it is contemptible behaviour.
erolz66
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1888
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:31 pm

Re: Why being wrong really hurts

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:19 am

erolz66 wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote:Now, either YOU or Lordo find where I am supposed to have said "11 million"

You did not say 11 million.


Now you are learning!
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8957
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: Why being wrong really hurts

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:22 am

Lordo wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote:
Lordo wrote:i would say 99.5 percent of stuff she posts is absolute crap. she claimed terggy is responsible for 11 million refugees out syria. how much more wrong can she be.


Turkey is responsible for helping create Syrian refugees - that's not wrong.

But where was I supposed to have specified "11 million"?

you said terggy caused it baby. thats where you gat it 11 million fram like.


Care to apologize now your friend has realised he was wrong to interfere and support your lies?
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8957
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: Why being wrong really hurts

Postby erolz66 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:29 am

GreekIslandGirl wrote:Now you are learning!


Oh I could easily learn to behave like you do. It is not like it is particularly clever or sophisticated. However I have too much respect for myself, for others here and for basic human decency and honesty to do so. But for now at your goading let me continue playing YOUR game, just this once.

WHERE IS THE QUOTE

Show me the quote where Lordo uses the words 'GiG SAID 11 million'

You can not can you - YOU LIAR

and now I would throw in some ethnic based generalities and insults.

---------------

This is how you 'play the game'. This is how you have always 'played the game' here on this forum. It is contemptible behaviour that shows nothing but disdain for actual truth.

(PS have you managed to find a single example yet of you having admitted you were wrong ?)
erolz66
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1888
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:31 pm

Re: Why being wrong really hurts

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:36 am

erolz66 wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote:Now you are learning!


Oh I could easily learn ....


Shut up you deflecting attention-seeking idiot - You are out of the loop.

Lordo was talking to me and I was talking to him.
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8957
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest