The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Why being wrong really hurts

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Re: Why being wrong really hurts

Postby Lordo » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:42 am

GreekIslandGirl wrote:
Lordo wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote:
Lordo wrote:i would say 99.5 percent of stuff she posts is absolute crap. she claimed terggy is responsible for 11 million refugees out syria. how much more wrong can she be.


Turkey is responsible for helping create Syrian refugees - that's not wrong.

But where was I supposed to have specified "11 million"?

you said terggy caused it baby. thats where you gat it 11 million fram like.


Care to apologize now your friend has realised he was wrong to interfere and support your lies?

you said terggs are responsible for the refugees. the fact that you did not say 11 million is not material to the facts. it is connected because thats how many there is. i dont know where you get your logic from but it is not earthly. so yes i would like to apologise for your posts. all the crap you have been posting when i have been here and all the crap you have posted before i got here. i apologise for all of it. after all you cannot help it, you cannot be blamed for it.
i even apologise the fact that you been born. after all how were your parents to know you were going to turn out like you have. of course that is assuming you were born normal. i suspect not though. i reckon you was an experiment in a dish in a lab somewhere. the guilty doctors and the lab assistants must be brought before humanity to explain their creation.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Why being wrong really hurts

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:48 am

Lordo wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote:
Lordo wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote:
Lordo wrote:i would say 99.5 percent of stuff she posts is absolute crap. she claimed terggy is responsible for 11 million refugees out syria. how much more wrong can she be.


Turkey is responsible for helping create Syrian refugees - that's not wrong.

But where was I supposed to have specified "11 million"?

you said terggy caused it baby. thats where you gat it 11 million fram like.


Care to apologize now your friend has realised he was wrong to interfere and support your lies?

you said terggs are responsible for the refugees. the fact that you did not say 11 million is not material to the facts.


Numbers are crucial. Never do that again!
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8962
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: Why being wrong really hurts

Postby Lordo » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:50 am

you my child said terggy is responsible for the refugees becoming refugees. and there are 11 million of the poor unfortunate souls. so apologise to the terggs for your insensitivity.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Why being wrong really hurts

Postby erolz66 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:55 am

GreekIslandGirl wrote:
erolz66 wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote:Now you are learning!


Oh I could easily learn ....


Shut up you deflecting attention-seeking idiot - You are out of the loop.

Lordo was talking to me and I was talking to him.


Despite what your ego may be telling you - you are not the queen of this forum that you can dictate to me what I can or can not comment on. If I choose to highlight how you behave on this forum, how you have always behaved here, then I have every right to do so afai am concerned. Seems to me you do not like having iot dished out to you the way you dish it out to others, the way you have always dished it out to others.

(PS have you managed to find a single example yet of you having admitted you were wrong ? - just to try and get this thread vaguely back on topic - something I know you are very keen on, sometimes)
erolz66
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1888
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:31 pm

Re: Why being wrong really hurts

Postby Lordo » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:59 am

I deny all knowledge of knowingly talking to oracle/gig/britannia/or what ever she was called. i aint done it gov. i was the other side of town when she was talking to her shadow.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Why being wrong really hurts

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:04 am

erolz66 wrote:..... that you can dictate to me what I can or can not comment on. ....

(PS have you managed to find a single example yet of you having admitted you were wrong ? - just to try and get this thread vaguely back on topic - something I know you are very keen on, sometimes)


Well, if you must troll after all my posts. :roll:

Anyway, I thought this thread is about hurting when you are wrong?

That's got nothing to do with me. - I hurt when I do others wrong - I don't have your ego and arrogance to feel 'hurt' if I'm wrong. It's not an issue.

Deal with it and grow up!
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8962
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: Why being wrong really hurts

Postby Lordo » Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:09 am

how old are you if it aint rude to ask
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Why being wrong really hurts

Postby erolz66 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:09 am

GreekIslandGirl wrote: That's got nothing to do with me. - I hurt when I do others wrong - I don't have your ego and arrogance to feel 'hurt' if I'm wrong. It's not an issue.

Deal with it and grow up!


Yet it would seem that you are unable to find even a single post here that shows you are capable of admitting you are wrong ? You make great claims - that you can and have admitted you were wrong here - but you seem unable to provide any actual evidence that would back up those claims ? Not even a single one in the seven thousand seven hundred odd posts you have made under this username alone.
erolz66
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1888
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:31 pm

Re: Why being wrong really hurts

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:14 am

erolz66 wrote: ...You make great claims - that you can and have admitted you were wrong here -


Where?
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8962
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: Why being wrong really hurts

Postby Sotos » Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:14 am

Is this going to go on for 20 pages now? :lol: Lets conclude by accepting that (a) the number of the refugees is not important in this case (b) that Erolz is also often guilty of playing games with words and missing the essence so he can't be so hard on GiG about this (c) that Lordo is the number 1 bullshitter in the forum :D
User avatar
Sotos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 10703
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:50 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests