The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Midnight Express II - the Sequel?

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Re: Midnight Express II - the Sequel?

Postby erolz66 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:02 am

GreekIslandGirl wrote:Not every post here criticizes Turkey. But when one does - out you come .....

That's proof enough.


here I said

erolz66 wrote:The man, Erdogan, is imo a nutter.


9 posts later in the same thread you claimed

GreekIslandGirl wrote:Since erolz is still confused, because of his love for 'can do no wrong Erdogan'


This then is what constitutes 'proof' for you. I am 'defeated' in the face such. I do not know how to respond to such beyond just once more returning to actual reality.

GreekIslandGirl wrote:[Actually, I still feel sick I am 'communicating' with someone who tries to exonerate Turkey by drawing on a story about 'an accident' that killed a little boy! Excuse me if I take some leave. ]


You create an entirely false premise - that the point of my 'story' was to try and equate Turkey's sins in Cyprus of the sin of the 'young man' in my 'story'. A premise that is entirely and absolutely not true. You ignore any and all attempts from me to calmly and rationally explain why it is not true and just go on and on and on repeating the same false premise over and over and over again. This is what you do.

What is more you do this when you own history of 'ugly behaviour' can be shown without any need for it to be based on a false premise that is simply not true. here.

this is how you behave here and wonder why I stand against such behaviour ?
erolz66
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1888
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:31 pm

Re: Midnight Express II - the Sequel?

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:10 pm

Still trying to spin your way out of equating the evil actions of Turkey with those of someone causing an unintended accident?

Still trying to spin your way out of suggesting hatred for Turkey's atrocities should be forgiven as it is for those who cause unintended accidents?

Abominable! :roll:
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8948
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: Midnight Express II - the Sequel?

Postby supporttheunderdog » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:14 am

GreekIslandGirl wrote:Still trying to spin your way out of equating the evil actions of Turkey with those of someone causing an unintended accident?

Still trying to spin your way out of suggesting hatred for Turkey's atrocities should be forgiven as it is for those who cause unintended accidents?

Abominable! :roll:

Indeed :Roll: but not for the reasons yiu think.
premise that is entirely and absolutely not true. You ignore any and all attempts from me to calmly and rationally explain why it is not true and just go on and on and on repeating the same false premise over and over and over again. This is what you do.


Gig. You are the one who tried to spin everything with lies and distortions, which you then have the termerity to accuse others of.
User avatar
supporttheunderdog
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8158
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:03 pm
Location: limassol

Re: Midnight Express II - the Sequel?

Postby erolz66 » Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:01 am

supporttheunderdog wrote:Gig. You are the one who tried to spin everything with lies and distortions, which you then have the termerity to accuse others of.


Same old same old.
erolz66
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1888
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:31 pm

Re: Midnight Express II - the Sequel?

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:17 am

Anyone with a modicum of intelligence reading that story in the context of what was said before, would conclude exactly the same as I did.

The fact 'the moral' is obvious and I stated it so bluntly has got you squirming for false sincerity because you couldn't pass it over as some unreasonable hatred by me of Turkey's actions. You thought it would look like I chose to hate. Not that I had a valid reason!

But you'll never admit to being wrong, because it hurts you too much! :roll:
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8948
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: Midnight Express II - the Sequel?

Postby erolz66 » Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:21 am

GreekIslandGirl wrote:Still trying to spin your way out of equating the evil actions of Turkey with those of someone causing an unintended accident?


Still trying to rationally stick to reality, based on evidence, in the face of your behaviour, yes.

There is literally nothing I can do to stop you claiming that YOU know better what MY intentions were when I wrote something. Over and over and over again. No explanation will stop you. Even if I explicitly say whatever impression you may have got from what I wrote , it was not my intention to give that impression to you or anyone else, as I have already done, it will not stop you, as it did not. Even if I explicitly state now, so there can be no doubt, that MY view, MY belief, MY opinion is, unequivocally, absolutely that the sins of Turkey against Cyprus are not in any way equivalent to the sin of the man in my story, it will not stop you. Like a 'bitch with a bone' you will not let it go, even when the bone is an entirely fictional one of your own making. You will not let it go because what is actually true is just of no interest to you at all. Same old same old.

Below is literally what a 'discussion' with you is like GiG.

I say X

You derive from me saying X , that I was actually saying Y. You say - disgusting you said Y

I say I was not saying Y. I explain again what I was saying , X.

You say - disgusting you said Y

I say I do not believe Y. Y is wrong. Y is not true. I refute Y entirely.

You say - disgusting you said Y

I say but I have explicitly said I refute Y totally, so there can be no doubt.

You say - disgusting you said Y

and on and on and on, ad infinitum.


This is what you do here. This is what you have always done here on this forum. One of the many behaviours of yours that I find so repugnant. Repugnant not because you are female, not because you are Greek but repugnant because such defies all logic and rationality, things I actually respect.
erolz66
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1888
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:31 pm

Re: Midnight Express II - the Sequel?

Postby erolz66 » Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:33 am

GreekIslandGirl wrote:Anyone with a modicum of intelligence reading that story in the context of what was said before, would conclude exactly the same as I did.


And you are so totally and absolutely sure that 'anyone would conclude the same as you' are you ? Have you even thought, if only for a fraction of a second, to just ask someone else (anyone else) to test your own certainty about this ? Would someone other than me saying here that they read it and did not conclude 'exactly the same as you' did change your certainty one iota ? 2 people ? 10 people ? Is there any number that would create even the smallest sliver of doubt in your mind, that what you believe others would conclude, might not actually be infallible ?

GreekIslandGirl wrote:But you'll never admit to being wrong, because it hurts you too much! :roll:


If you are right in regards to your claim as to what I was saying - then I have already 'admitted' that I am wrong ? I have refuted and denounced exactly what you claim I was saying.
erolz66
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1888
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:31 pm

Re: Midnight Express II - the Sequel?

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:35 am

I know what that story represents. One doesn't need a degree in literature to understand it.

I suspect it was an intentional dig since you are now going to such great lengths to deny the message (you like to work by stealth and this was not subliminal enough).
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8948
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: Midnight Express II - the Sequel?

Postby erolz66 » Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:48 am

GreekIslandGirl wrote:I know what that story represents. One doesn't need a degree in literature to understand it.


You know what the story represents for you. You also claim to know what it represents for 'anyone with a modicum of intelligence' as well, seemingly with absolutely no need for any actual evidence or 'self doubt' at all to back that certainty. And what is more you also claim to know what it represented for me - the person who actually wrote the story. Even though and despite me saying unequivocally that it ddi not and does not represent for me, the person who actually wrote it, that which you claim it did and does.

GreekIslandGirl wrote: (you like to work by stealth and this was not subliminal enough).


You really should try and stop 'projecting'. Another of your persistent behaviours here as far as I am concerned.
erolz66
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1888
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:31 pm

Re: Midnight Express II - the Sequel?

Postby erolz66 » Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:42 am

erolz66 wrote:You really should try and stop 'projecting'.


Actually let me clarify my view on this in a bit more details. Projection is something we all do, to varying degrees, if you believe the theory of Psychological projection, which personally I do. Something we all do sub consciously. I am of the opinion that there is strong and compelling evidence in the body of your posts here that suggests that it something that you do here consciously. That it is just one in a range of your 'tools', your 'techniques', that you use here when 'pesky mosquitoes', using reasoned and rational argument backed up with evidence, dare to try and challenge any of the claims and assertions you make here.
erolz66
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1888
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:31 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests