The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Poll - And the moral of the story is ....

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Do you think Turkey's many atrocities (e.g. the invasion of Cyprus) are forgivable:


Note: Your vote in this poll is NOT confidential. Your username will be displayed under the option(s) you select

Yes - because they were momentary mistakes
0
No votes
 
Yes - because they were accidents
0
No votes
 
No - because they were intentional
4
100%
 
B25, GreekIslandGirl, Oceanside50, Pyrpolizer
Yes - but for other reasons (please state)
0
No votes
 
No - but for other reasons (please state)
0
No votes
 
 
Total votes : 4

Re: Poll - And the moral of the story is ....

Postby miltiades » Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:56 pm

Stick to your Pork Kebabs, you are far too stupid to enter any debate, mind you I wouldn't expect an 86 year old to have any functioning brain cells. :lol:
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16315
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: Poll - And the moral of the story is ....

Postby Lordo » Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:14 pm

i took no part in helping to murder people you fool. you will certainly meet your maker and your punishment before me you stupid old fool. now drink up and go to sleep.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Poll - And the moral of the story is ....

Postby Pyrpolizer » Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:35 pm

The vast majority of Turkey's crimes were and still are intentional.
Some might carry some excuses, but the intention and planning was always there.
As to whether they are forgivable, no they are not, although depending on how good of an individual is s/he might be willing to forget if at least Turkey ever takes steps towards remedy. History taught us Turkey never regretted for any of her atrocities though..
Last edited by Pyrpolizer on Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9084
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: Poll - And the moral of the story is ....

Postby miltiades » Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:35 pm

Lordo wrote:i took no part in helping to murder people you fool. you will certainly meet your maker and your punishment before me you stupid old fool. now drink up and go to sleep.

The above exposes the level of your stupidity. Unlike you I was much younger way back in 1955, precisely I was 9 years old, by the time the struggle ended I was 12.

On the hand you being that much older must have taken part in some horrid acts with your mates the Grey Wolves.
Look stupid, stick to what you do best, Pork Kebabs with chilly sauce are more your line :lol:
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16315
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: Poll - And the moral of the story is ....

Postby Lordo » Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:54 pm

the fact that you took part is beyond doubt cause you admitted it you stupid old fool no matter what age you were. your actions led to innocent people being murdered. asking for forgiveness aint gona work. hell is where you are going. all those who murdered or helped those who murdered or even support them to this day is going to burn in hell.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Poll - And the moral of the story is ....

Postby Lordo » Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:56 pm

Pyrpolizer wrote:The vast majority of Turkey's crimes were and still are intentional.
Some might carry some excuses, but the intention and planning was always there.
As to whether they are forgivable, no they are not, although depending on how good of an individual is s/he might be willing to forget if at least Turkey ever takes steps towards remedy. History taught us Turkey never regretted for any of her atrocities though..

thats bullshit and you know it asshole. terggs came to intervene as per their right and you bar stewards were shooting at them in the air like shooting birds. well you got your answer then and you will get it again if you should be so stupid in the future. kapish.

and thanks to your stupidity for 42 years they are still here and if you continue with your stupidity they will be here for another 42 years and beyond.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Poll - And the moral of the story is ....

Postby Pyrpolizer » Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:57 pm

GreekIslandGirl wrote:
And why have you not voted?


You should have asked why he felt the need to re-registered with a new nick for just one post :wink:
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9084
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: Poll - And the moral of the story is ....

Postby Pyrpolizer » Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:00 pm

Lordo wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:The vast majority of Turkey's crimes were and still are intentional.
Some might carry some excuses, but the intention and planning was always there.
As to whether they are forgivable, no they are not, although depending on how good of an individual is s/he might be willing to forget if at least Turkey ever takes steps towards remedy. History taught us Turkey never regretted for any of her atrocities though..

thats bullshit and you know it asshole. terggs came to intervene as per their right and you bar stewards were shooting at them in the air like shooting birds. well you got your answer then and you will get it again if you should be so stupid in the future. kapish.

and thanks to your stupidity for 42 years they are still here and if you continue with your stupidity they will be here for another 42 years and beyond.


Next time remind us to welcome them with lemonades and baklava, you schizo potato :P
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9084
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: Poll - And the moral of the story is ....

Postby Lordo » Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:19 pm

Pyrpolizer wrote:
Lordo wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:The vast majority of Turkey's crimes were and still are intentional.
Some might carry some excuses, but the intention and planning was always there.
As to whether they are forgivable, no they are not, although depending on how good of an individual is s/he might be willing to forget if at least Turkey ever takes steps towards remedy. History taught us Turkey never regretted for any of her atrocities though..

thats bullshit and you know it asshole. terggs came to intervene as per their right and you bar stewards were shooting at them in the air like shooting birds. well you got your answer then and you will get it again if you should be so stupid in the future. kapish.

and thanks to your stupidity for 42 years they are still here and if you continue with your stupidity they will be here for another 42 years and beyond.


Next time remind us to welcome them with lemonades and baklava, you schizo potato :P

so you think there will be a next time. i would say get some greace - that may be more beneficial for you.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Poll - And the moral of the story is ....

Postby Pyrpolizer » Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:57 pm

Lordo wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:
Lordo wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:The vast majority of Turkey's crimes were and still are intentional.
Some might carry some excuses, but the intention and planning was always there.
As to whether they are forgivable, no they are not, although depending on how good of an individual is s/he might be willing to forget if at least Turkey ever takes steps towards remedy. History taught us Turkey never regretted for any of her atrocities though..

thats bullshit and you know it asshole. terggs came to intervene as per their right and you bar stewards were shooting at them in the air like shooting birds. well you got your answer then and you will get it again if you should be so stupid in the future. kapish.

and thanks to your stupidity for 42 years they are still here and if you continue with your stupidity they will be here for another 42 years and beyond.


Next time remind us to welcome them with lemonades and baklava, you schizo potato :P

so you think there will be a next time. i would say get some greace - that may be more beneficial for you.


I am sure you are talking out of experience. :mrgreen:
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9084
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests