The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Turkish Citizenship Database Leaked

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Re: Turkish Citizenship Database Leaked

Postby denizaksulu » Tue May 17, 2016 12:03 am

Lordo wrote:its not often i say this to a lady but here goes as she is no lady


assikdir ciracik.


You get a kick from using foul language do you? Mr Lordo?

Tut, tut, tut!
User avatar
denizaksulu
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 36050
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 11:04 am

Re: Turkish Citizenship Database Leaked

Postby Lordo » Tue May 17, 2016 12:10 am

denizaksulu wrote:
Lordo wrote:its not often i say this to a lady but here goes as she is no lady


assikdir ciracik.


You get a kick from using foul language do you? Mr Lordo?

Tut, tut, tut!

mr aksulu our resident ciracik normally pays for this service and i give it to her for free. if she does not like it she can quite easily not pay the invoice.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Turkish Citizenship Database Leaked

Postby denizaksulu » Tue May 17, 2016 2:01 pm

Mr Lordos.
I had the pleasure of meeting your cousin Andreas Skordallos the Eoka fighter. Once a carpenter in our village.
Met his mate Andriko and family of Anafotia. Very nice people.
User avatar
denizaksulu
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 36050
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 11:04 am

Re: Turkish Citizenship Database Leaked

Postby kurupetos » Tue May 17, 2016 9:44 pm

It's a small world, old boy. :mrgreen:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17893
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: Turkish Citizenship Database Leaked

Postby denizaksulu » Wed May 18, 2016 1:07 pm

Enough of the old boy kp nut!
Theres a good 24 hours left in me......I think. 8)
User avatar
denizaksulu
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 36050
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 11:04 am

Re: Turkish Citizenship Database Leaked

Postby Lordo » Wed May 18, 2016 3:28 pm

denizaksulu wrote:Mr Lordos.
I had the pleasure of meeting your cousin Andreas Skordallos the Eoka fighter. Once a carpenter in our village.
Met his mate Andriko and family of Anafotia. Very nice people.

when was this, recently?
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Turkish Citizenship Database Leaked

Postby denizaksulu » Wed May 18, 2016 3:45 pm

Yes.
I am best friends witheir dünür/symbethero? He is from Anafotia. Went and met him. He is lucky to be alive. H was arrested after the bomb on Klavdhia brıdge. Two deaths. They arrested loads of Cypriots then. Now he has the largest house in Pano Anglisides. A palace on top of a hill beneath my Stavrovouni. Will see him next year. He did not plant the bomb btw. :D
User avatar
denizaksulu
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 36050
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 11:04 am

Re: Turkish Citizenship Database Leaked

Postby Lordo » Wed May 18, 2016 4:20 pm

denizaksulu wrote:Yes.
I am best friends witheir dünür/symbethero? He is from Anafotia. Went and met him. He is lucky to be alive. H was arrested after the bomb on Klavdhia brıdge. Two deaths. They arrested loads of Cypriots then. Now he has the largest house in Pano Anglisides. A palace on top of a hill beneath my Stavrovouni. Will see him next year. He did not plant the bomb btw. :D




never the less some of them criminal lot also took part in eoka activities in early 70s. we had to misfortune of meeting one of them on the old larnaca limasol when he was a young policeman in 1971. i tell you it was not a pretty sight
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Turkish Citizenship Database Leaked

Postby denizaksulu » Wed May 18, 2016 4:41 pm

You are not ignorant reh Lordos. They arrested over two hundred youngsters after the bomd attack. What would be the chance that your cousin would be the perpetrator. The important thing now is that I found him after not knowing his fate since 195657. Were you born then?
User avatar
denizaksulu
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 36050
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 11:04 am

Re: Turkish Citizenship Database Leaked

Postby Lordo » Thu May 19, 2016 1:04 am

denizaksulu wrote:You are not ignorant reh Lordos. They arrested over two hundred youngsters after the bomd attack. What would be the chance that your cousin would be the perpetrator. The important thing now is that I found him after not knowing his fate since 195657. Were you born then?

ehem ehem according to johnney charlui yes

i am not so sure.

believe it or not i used to be indecisive

now i am not so sure.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests