The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Looking to buy a Gas Scooter.

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Looking to buy a Gas Scooter.

Postby AlexanderRus » Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:16 am

Hello Everyone.

Im looking for a 2nd hand gas scooter. Or new one (if cheap) :D

If you know where i can get one, or you have one that you want to sell, or perhaps know someone who wants get rid of one, please let me know here.

Here's an image so you know what I'm talking about ( Not moped)

Image

Thank you
AlexanderRus
Trial Member
Trial Member
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:12 am

Re: Looking to buy a Gas Scooter.

Postby Get Real! » Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:16 am

:? Dangerous shit with no lights or indicators… you’ll have to use bicycle hand signals when you ride this monstrosity. You’re better off getting a proper 49cc auto cycle.

I wouldn't ride this shit in traffic if they gave me a brand new one for free... well not unless you've got a death wish!
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40497
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Looking to buy a Gas Scooter.

Postby kurupetos » Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:02 pm

I bought one from Kaspersky.
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17938
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: Looking to buy a Gas Scooter.

Postby AlexanderRus » Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:00 pm

Get Real! wrote::? Dangerous shit with no lights or indicators… you’ll have to use bicycle hand signals when you ride this monstrosity. You’re better off getting a proper 49cc auto cycle.

I wouldn't ride this shit in traffic if they gave me a brand new one for free... well not unless you've got a death wish!


I live in Limassol and i want it for my work commute. Now i drive a 3.2 liter ... so i was thinking of saving on some fuel costs while having something fun to ride in the summer.

We have a bicycle lane on the beachfront road, which can take me all the way to my office, so if i am going to get one of these things, that's where i will use it. I would avoid traffic as well.
AlexanderRus
Trial Member
Trial Member
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:12 am

Re: Looking to buy a Gas Scooter.

Postby AlexanderRus » Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:03 pm

kurupetos wrote:I bought one from Kaspersky.


Where is that ? As far as i know, Kaspersky is an antivirus :P
AlexanderRus
Trial Member
Trial Member
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:12 am

Re: Looking to buy a Gas Scooter.

Postby Get Real! » Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:37 pm

AlexanderRus wrote:
Get Real! wrote::? Dangerous shit with no lights or indicators… you’ll have to use bicycle hand signals when you ride this monstrosity. You’re better off getting a proper 49cc auto cycle.

I wouldn't ride this shit in traffic if they gave me a brand new one for free... well not unless you've got a death wish!


I live in Limassol and i want it for my work commute. Now i drive a 3.2 liter ... so i was thinking of saving on some fuel costs while having something fun to ride in the summer.

We have a bicycle lane on the beachfront road, which can take me all the way to my office, so if i am going to get one of these things, that's where i will use it. I would avoid traffic as well.

Motorized scooters on bicycle lanes? I don't think so mate… you'd better check with the Department of Road Transport before you waste your money on this shit.

http://www.mcw.gov.cy/mcw/rtd/rtd.nsf/c ... contact_en
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40497
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Looking to buy a Gas Scooter.

Postby kurupetos » Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:01 pm

AlexanderRus wrote:
kurupetos wrote:I bought one from Kaspersky.


Where is that ? As far as i know, Kaspersky is an antivirus :P

Exactly! :wink:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17938
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus


Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest