The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Schengen in August?

Benefits and problems from the EU membership.

Re: Schengen in August?

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Wed May 04, 2016 8:27 pm

erolz66 wrote:You have no interest in reality and truth what so ever.


I've already analysed the report for you but you have no interest in any interpretation but your own even if your interpretation has been proven to be flawed by the reality that has unfolded!

Just like the reality you deny in the occupied part of Cyprus where TCs eat and drink and fart on territory owned by people they have racially displaced!
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8954
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: Schengen in August?

Postby erolz66 » Wed May 04, 2016 9:21 pm

Spending 4 months trying to insist that when the EU says

Greece is seriously neglecting its obligations


that means "Greece is not seriously neglecting its obligations" is not 'analysis' and it is not 'interpretation' - it IS denial of reality for no other reason than you do not like the reality. This is what you do, what you have always done.

I insist that the EU saying "Greece is seriously neglecting its obligations" means the EU is saying "Greece is seriously neglecting its obligations" and you spend four months insisting that it was not the EU that said this and what it actually SAID is not what it means and then you accuse me of not being interested in any 'interpretation' other than my own. This is what you do here on these forums. This is your sorry excuse for argument here on these forums. This is what you have always done here on these forums.
erolz66
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1888
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:31 pm

Re: Schengen in August?

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Wed May 04, 2016 10:17 pm

Mis-paraphrasing what I've said or throwing out your plentiful straw men is not going to get me trying to help you understand where you are going wrong as far as the EU documents go. Hopefully, time and unfolding events would shut up even you - so I shall patiently wait.

I shall also respect your inability to address the truth and reality issues of what the TCs have done to Cyprus.
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8954
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: Schengen in August?

Postby erolz66 » Wed May 04, 2016 11:05 pm

GreekIslandGirl wrote:Mis-paraphrasing what I've said


Yet more denial of reality. I have not 'mis-phrased' what you have said at all, which is why you do not attempt to show where I have done this you just claim it despite the obvious reality. You do this having repeatedly shown over years not just that you grossly 'miss-phrase' others here on this forum, you actually mis-quote them with malicious intent. I could and have shown verbatim, with links and context, the multiple times you have claimed the EU did not say "Greece is seriously neglecting its obligations" even though that is exactly what they said. I could and have shown verbatim, with links and context, the multiple times you claimed the '8th Bi-Annual report on the function of Schengen Area' WAS the 'Schengen Evaluation report on Greece' - and every time you just deny the reality of this and carry on regardless- because this is what you do.

GreekIslandGirl wrote: or throwing out your plentiful straw men is not going to get me trying to


Saying the EU said "Greece is seriously neglecting its obligations" when the EU said "Greece is seriously neglecting its obligations" is not a straw man argument. Saying Frontex has issue and therefore Greece can not have been found by the EU to have been seriously neglecting if obligations and when it said that it meant Fromtex is seriously neglecting its obligation, even though the EU explicitly said "Greece is seriously neglecting its obligations" , that is a straw man argument and one you have been regurgitating here for month after month after month, because this is what you do.

GreekIslandGirl wrote: help you understand where you are going wrong as far as the EU documents go.


You are the one who from the off and still claim that a document that was NOT the Schengen Evaluation report on Greece was such, even though this other document entirely you claimed WAS the Schengen Evaluation Report on Greece itself said it was not. Itself a denial of reality because this is what you do. You are the one that said an EU Commission press release was a 'debating site', the one who said the evaluation report on Greece was not policy and not the report policy would be based on even after the EU Council Implementing decision made policy based on this report. Another denial of reality because this is what you do.

GreekIslandGirl wrote: Hopefully, time and unfolding events would shut up even you - so I shall patiently wait.


No you will not because that is not what you have done for 4 months. You will keep pro actively repeating you lies and distortions over and over and with each unfolding event (Evaluation report being adopted by Commission, EU Council passing their implementing decision based on said report) that agains whows your lies and disortions for what they were, you will just keep repeating them even more vociferously and more loudly because this is what you do.

GreekIslandGirl wrote:I shall also respect your inability to address the truth and reality issues of what the TCs have done to Cyprus.


You spend 4 months arguing that when the EU explicitly says "Greece is seriously neglecting its obligations" it does not mean this at all, that it means something entirely different to what it says, and you think I would try and engage with you in serious discussion about "what the TCs have done to Cyprus". There can be no rational discussion with you, for denial of truth is all you can do. I have learnt this fisrt hand time and again. All there can be with you is to keep pointing out reality in the face of your blatant distortions. You may think that just by your pig headed refusal to accept reality you will sooner or later force everyone else to just ignore your incessant distortions and you may be right but I will keep pointing them out for what they are using real evidence, logical and rational argument for as long as I feel like it.
erolz66
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1888
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:31 pm

Re: Schengen in August?

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Wed May 04, 2016 11:24 pm

For your benefit, I have even gone as far as breaking down how to interpret the language used.

The rest is your fanatical obsession that you know *best* and that only your interpretation remains despite its absolute failure to be put into practice.
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8954
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: Schengen in August?

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Wed May 04, 2016 11:27 pm

erolz66 wrote:....and you think I would try and engage with you in serious discussion about "what the TCs have done to Cyprus".


No. I actually believe this is EXACTLY what you are trying to bury and avoid! By making out other countries are 'deficient' you can feel a little better about the ethnic cleansing that the TCs are enjoying.
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8954
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: Schengen in August?

Postby erolz66 » Thu May 05, 2016 12:29 am

GreekIslandGirl wrote:For your benefit, I have even gone as far as breaking down how to interpret the language used.


I know you have spent months trying to claim that when the EU says an official Schengen evaluation report on Greece concluded that

"Greece is seriously neglecting its obligations"

it does not mean the EU thought that "Greece is seriously neglecting its obligations" and actually means something entirely different. Such claims are not 'breaking down and interpreting the language used', they are a denial of reality. I know you have done this for months. Along with claiming the EU Commission did not say this at all (lie), that such a conclusion was from a 'debating site' (lie), that such a conclusion did not mean anything because the report that policy would be decided on was an entirely different report (lie) and countless other lies besides, all to try and deny the reality of what the EU actual said. This is what you do, what you have always done here.

GreekIslandGirl wrote:The rest is your fanatical obsession that you know *best* and that only your interpretation remains despite its absolute failure to be put into practice.


You are the one insisting that you know best that when the EU say the official evaluation report on Greece concluded that "Greece is seriously neglecting its obligations" what it means is something entirely different from what it says and that you need to 'break down and interpret' what it actually says to get your entirely opposite meaning from it, and you are the one claiming this over and over for months. As ever you project your own deplorable behaviour (fanatical obsession that you know *best*) onto others. This is what you do, it is what you have always done.

GreekIslandGirl wrote:No. I actually believe this is EXACTLY what you are trying to bury and avoid! By making out other countries are 'deficient' you can feel a little better about the ethnic cleansing that the TCs are enjoying.


Once more you show how totally detached from reality you are, how irrelevant actual reality and evidence is to you and your claims. My record of rational, reasoned debate backed up with credible evidence with regards to the Cyprus issue, on this forum and on others is there for all to see. This reality means nothing to you - only your claim divorced from any actual reality matters to you. This is what you do, this is what you have always done here on this forum.
erolz66
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1888
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:31 pm

Re: Schengen in August?

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Thu May 05, 2016 9:06 am

I write TWO lines - and you answer back with some 200 lines.

No wonder you have generated so much trash and so many erroneous assumptions with those documents.
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8954
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: Schengen in August?

Postby erolz66 » Thu May 05, 2016 10:12 am

GreekIslandGirl wrote:I write TWO lines - and you answer back with some 200 lines.


Again your claims are totally divorced from reality. I replied to three lines of yours with 10 lines of mine. That is the factual reality. Your claim that I replied with 200 lines to your two lines is just itself a blatant distortion of reality. Nothing new there then. This is what you do, what you have always done here.

GreekIslandGirl wrote:No wonder you have generated so much trash and so many erroneous assumptions with those documents.


In response to me posting the EU Commission's public announcement of the conclusion of the Schengen Evaluation report on Greece you erroneously claimed "In fact the 8th biannual evaluation that this is all based on states only this about Greece:", despite the FACT that this document itself explicitly says it does not cover the conclusions of the Evaluation report on Greece as they had not been completed at the time this document was produced. You then go on to quote paragraph after paragraph after paragraph, 30 lines, and that is a real 30 lines not a made up 600 hundred extrapolated from an actual 30, plus various other 'lines' of your own comments, from this document that had and could have no relevance to the conclusion of the Schengen Evaluation report on Greece because it was produced before such an evaluation report on Greece was concluded.

This is what you do, this is how you behave on these forums. It is what you have always done and how you have always behaved here on these forums.

cyprus43551-20.html#p834806
erolz66
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1888
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:31 pm

Re: Schengen in August?

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Thu May 05, 2016 10:28 am

erolz66 wrote: I replied to three lines of yours with 10 lines of mine.


Maybe once.

Why don't you occupy yourself, more usefully, and take a random sample of posts and do an average, huh!
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8954
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

PreviousNext

Return to Cyprus and the European Union

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests