The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Asylum-seekers arrive in Cyprus

Benefits and problems from the EU membership.

Re: Asylum-seekers arrive in Cyprus

Postby erolz66 » Tue May 24, 2016 10:27 pm

GreekIslandGirl wrote:
I know you have a problem with the truth.

But you had lied because you could not find anything which proved that I had said what you stated I had said. Do you understand?


I quoted you verbatim from an earlier post of yours. I never posted that you had said Cyprus was a colony of Greece. I never quoted you as having posted that Cyprus was a colony of Greece. I said you expressed such an imperialist notion, because in my opinion when you said Cyprus was a territory of Greece you did express such an imperialist notion. If I were to use the same pathetic techniques as you habitually use I would now just keep screaming 'show me the quote' and 'liar' over and over and over, but I do not behave in such ways because such behaviour IS pathetic. I leave such 'techniques' to you.

GreekIslandGirl wrote:That is then a lie to normal people.


No it is not. A lie to normal people is to say something you know not to be true in order to try and convince others that it is true. Like saying that document X is document Y when you know it is not document Y. That is what normal people would consider a lie I believe.
erolz66
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1888
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:31 pm

Re: Asylum-seekers arrive in Cyprus

Postby repulsewarrior » Tue May 24, 2016 10:50 pm

Do you guys honestly think anyone else cares; take it to the bedroom, with your problems.

...shameless.

Such brilliant minds, masturbators it appears. Any information about policy, any indication as to who welcomes them, news, stuff you should be good at; hello?

...once, something that you can do together, for others, something that we can do together for Cyprus, instead of for yourselves. Not a big topic this one, just relevant to Cyprus. It would be nice to know that Cyprus does well by people like these, in need. And if not, that debate, amongst yourselves might be more than scratchings at a scab hoping puss will run out.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7607
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: Asylum-seekers arrive in Cyprus

Postby Lordo » Tue May 24, 2016 10:59 pm

this one is dedicated to all the mothers who have been made to suffer becasue of greed.


User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Asylum-seekers arrive in Cyprus

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Tue May 24, 2016 11:35 pm

erolz66 wrote:I quoted you verbatim from an earlier post of yours.



I don't need to know what I've posted - you need to show me where you claim I used the word "colony" in relation to Cyprus and Greece (and I don't mean posts asking for that quote, but from where you supposedly read I had said such a thing (and I don't mean your interpretations).

I want you to find the actual quote where I claimed Cyprus was a colony of Greece or admit you lied if you want to regain any self-respect.
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8954
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: Asylum-seekers arrive in Cyprus

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Tue May 24, 2016 11:36 pm

GreekIslandGirl wrote:
erolz66 wrote: She supports the policy of Greece extending it's power and influence through making Cyprus a colony of Greece


Where have I said anything about Cyprus being made a colony of Greece?



Where's the quote?
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8954
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: Asylum-seekers arrive in Cyprus

Postby erolz66 » Tue May 24, 2016 11:54 pm

GreekIslandGirl wrote: you need to show me where you claim I used the word "colony" in relation to Cyprus and Greece


No you need to shown me where I made such a claim because I have made no such claim. I said you expressed such an imperialist notion, that Cyprus was a colony of Greece and I said this because saying Cyprus is a territory of Greece was as far as I am concerned an expression of such an imperialist notion. I did not, in fact, claim you used the word 'colony' in relation to Cyprus and Greece, that claim by you is your own fantasy.

GreekIslandGirl wrote: I want you to find the actual quote where I claimed Cyprus was a colony of Greece or admit you lied if you want to regain any self-respect.


I never said you claimed Cyprus was as a colony of Greece. I said you expressed the imperialist notion that Cyprus should be a colony of Greece.

Just the same old tiered same old from you, as ever.
erolz66
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1888
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:31 pm

Re: Asylum-seekers arrive in Cyprus

Postby erolz66 » Wed May 25, 2016 12:05 am

GreekIslandGirl wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote:
erolz66 wrote: She supports the policy of Greece extending it's power and influence through making Cyprus a colony of Greece


Where have I said anything about Cyprus being made a colony of Greece?



Where's the quote?


By saying Cyprus is a territory of Greece you 'support the policy' of 'making Cyprus a colony of Greece'. I do not claim you said Cyprus was a colony of Greece, I claimed and claim what you HAD said supported that policy.

Saying that someone who claims that Cyprus is a territory of Greece supports the policy of Cyprus being a colony of Greece is not a lie. A lie is saying that document X is actually document Y when you know that it is not document Y. A poor lie is saying that document X is actually document Y, when document X itself says it is not document Y and just repeating the lie when this is pointed out to you. That is lying.
erolz66
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1888
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:31 pm

Re: Asylum-seekers arrive in Cyprus

Postby repulsewarrior » Wed May 25, 2016 2:00 am

...thank-you Lordo, your musical interlude was just what i needed.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7607
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: Asylum-seekers arrive in Cyprus

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Wed May 25, 2016 8:08 am

erolz66 wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote: you need to show me where you claim I used the word "colony" in relation to Cyprus and Greece


No you need to shown me where I made such a claim because I have made no such claim.


That's a pretty explicit statement to deny so emphatically.

erolz66 wrote:She supports the policy of Greece extending it's power and influence through making Cyprus a colony of Greece.


I said no such thing. You cannot find where I'm supposed to have said such a thing and yet you continue to lie and twist and spin and deny!

I suggested you start another thread to discuss aspects of national relatedness but you would rather continue your propagandist lie.

Stop derailing this thread by throwing out lies.
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8954
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: Asylum-seekers arrive in Cyprus

Postby erolz66 » Wed May 25, 2016 8:27 am

GreekIslandGirl wrote: I said no such thing.


Saying Cyprus is a territory of Greece is to support the policy of Greece extending it's power and influence through making Cyprus a colony of Greece.
erolz66
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1888
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:31 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Cyprus and the European Union

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests