The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


"The very model of a Major General"....

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Re: "The very model of a Major General"....

Postby repulsewarrior » Mon May 30, 2016 8:14 pm

Lordo wrote:perhaps one of these nice boys can tell us what happened to Halil Ziya Desteban

http://sevgululudag.blogspot.co.uk/2016/05/in-search-of-missing-halil-ziya-desteban.html


...i know this pain, i hope this family finds peace.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7606
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: "The very model of a Major General"....

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Mon May 30, 2016 8:15 pm

Lordo wrote:perhaps one of these nice boys can tell us what happened to Halil Ziya Desteban

http://sevgululudag.blogspot.co.uk/2016/05/in-search-of-missing-halil-ziya-desteban.html


Perhaps ask up *north* ... they are good at hiding criminals.
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8954
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: "The very model of a Major General"....

Postby supporttheunderdog » Mon May 30, 2016 8:17 pm

supporttheunderdog wrote:So what did gorgeous Yiorgios do that was oh so brave, that Papadop gave him a gong and a bit of paper with a signature on it...

Was it for brown tongueing el Presidente above and beyond the call of duty?

No one so far seems to know...


Anyway Paphitis, I will ask the above question again. It is NOT about Grivas, , but another more recently retired military man, who was a failed DIKhead in the last election . I suggest you have a quick look at Cyprus mail. I have been having fun with the Elamite Golden Shower nut jobs on Discus....they are almost as crazy as there as here....correction, they are as crazy....they have "Harpic" like qualities, clean round the bend,
User avatar
supporttheunderdog
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8178
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:03 pm
Location: limassol

Re: "The very model of a Major General"....

Postby Lordo » Mon May 30, 2016 8:28 pm

GreekIslandGirl wrote:
Lordo wrote:perhaps one of these nice boys can tell us what happened to Halil Ziya Desteban

http://sevgululudag.blogspot.co.uk/2016/05/in-search-of-missing-halil-ziya-desteban.html


Perhaps ask up *north* ... they are good at hiding criminals.

unfortunately your criminals are even better you are just blind to it my dear. back to the stove now.

dont make me the hose you hear.

read the article en englezziga ennen. your mr kallis's car was used and a witness who is a little shy needs perswading to come forward with information about what he saw. the man had 7 children and no connection with tmt. picked up from his field murdered. you have the audacity to defend his murderers. that is just beyond belief. for an so called educated person it is exponentially beyond belief. can you work it out.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: "The very model of a Major General"....

Postby repulsewarrior » Mon May 30, 2016 8:34 pm

Lordo wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote:
Lordo wrote:perhaps one of these nice boys can tell us what happened to Halil Ziya Desteban

http://sevgululudag.blogspot.co.uk/2016/05/in-search-of-missing-halil-ziya-desteban.html


Perhaps ask up *north* ... they are good at hiding criminals.

unfortunately your criminals are even better you are just blind to it my dear. back to the stove now.

dont make me the hose you hear.

read the article en englezziga ennen. your mr kallis's car was used and a witness who is a little shy needs perswading to come forward with information about what he saw. the man had 7 children and no connection with tmt. picked up from his field murdered. you have the audacity to defend his murderers. that is just beyond belief. for an so called educated person it is exponentially beyond belief. can you work it out.


...sorry GIG, but i too, asked myself, why?, while reading your comment, it is not funny, it does nothing to further "your" cause.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7606
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: "The very model of a Major General"....

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Mon May 30, 2016 8:59 pm

Lordo wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote:
Lordo wrote:perhaps one of these nice boys can tell us what happened to Halil Ziya Desteban

http://sevgululudag.blogspot.co.uk/2016/05/in-search-of-missing-halil-ziya-desteban.html


Perhaps ask up *north* ... they are good at hiding criminals.

unfortunately your criminals are even better you are just blind to it my dear. back to the stove now.

dont make me the hose you hear.

read the article en englezziga ennen. your mr kallis's car was used and a witness who is a little shy needs perswading to come forward with information about what he saw. the man had 7 children and no connection with tmt. picked up from his field murdered. you have the audacity to defend his murderers. that is just beyond belief. for an so called educated person it is exponentially beyond belief. can you work it out.


If you really wanted to find the perpetrators, you would leave no stone unturned - no possibility unexamined. Instead, you want a political tool.

It seems to me, those puzzles that presented the greatest stumbling blocks did so because no one looked close enough. After so many TMT and Turkish false flag drives in order to split and destroy our island, then I am of the view we need to look at ALL angles not just what is convenient for the TCs.

We owe them!
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8954
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: "The very model of a Major General"....

Postby Lordo » Mon May 30, 2016 9:32 pm

GreekIslandGirl wrote:
Lordo wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote:
Lordo wrote:perhaps one of these nice boys can tell us what happened to Halil Ziya Desteban

http://sevgululudag.blogspot.co.uk/2016/05/in-search-of-missing-halil-ziya-desteban.html


Perhaps ask up *north* ... they are good at hiding criminals.

unfortunately your criminals are even better you are just blind to it my dear. back to the stove now.

dont make me the hose you hear.

read the article en englezziga ennen. your mr kallis's car was used and a witness who is a little shy needs perswading to come forward with information about what he saw. the man had 7 children and no connection with tmt. picked up from his field murdered. you have the audacity to defend his murderers. that is just beyond belief. for an so called educated person it is exponentially beyond belief. can you work it out.


If you really wanted to find the perpetrators, you would leave no stone unturned - no possibility unexamined. Instead, you want a political tool.

It seems to me, those puzzles that presented the greatest stumbling blocks did so because no one looked close enough. After so many TMT and Turkish false flag drives in order to split and destroy our island, then I am of the view we need to look at ALL angles not just what is convenient for the TCs.

We owe them!

both sides committed false flags you ignorant bat. get a life ffs before it is too late.

the man had seven children. his whole village moved after that murder and you swines tell us it was tmt that forced people to move. you can be excused for being blind to the facts in the 60s but there there is no excuse now is there. who do you suggest we should ask in the north as to the where abouts of the remains of this man is. you stupid excuse for a human being.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: "The very model of a Major General"....

Postby Paphitis » Tue May 31, 2016 3:21 pm

supporttheunderdog wrote:
supporttheunderdog wrote:So what did gorgeous Yiorgios do that was oh so brave, that Papadop gave him a gong and a bit of paper with a signature on it...

Was it for brown tongueing el Presidente above and beyond the call of duty?

No one so far seems to know...


Anyway Paphitis, I will ask the above question again. It is NOT about Grivas, , but another more recently retired military man, who was a failed DIKhead in the last election . I suggest you have a quick look at Cyprus mail. I have been having fun with the Elamite Golden Shower nut jobs on Discus....they are almost as crazy as there as here....correction, they are as crazy....they have "Harpic" like qualities, clean round the bend,


Sorry, thought you were talking about EOKA.

I'm am not really aware what exactly you are talking about, so you should have been much more clearer and not presume we all know what you're referring to.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: "The very model of a Major General"....

Postby supporttheunderdog » Tue May 31, 2016 5:25 pm

I would have hoped that as Grivas died in 74 and Papadop was not president till a lot later, it would have been obvious Grivas could not have brown-toungued him. With Papadop it would likely have been the other way round.
User avatar
supporttheunderdog
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8178
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:03 pm
Location: limassol

Re: "The very model of a Major General"....

Postby Paphitis » Tue May 31, 2016 5:26 pm

supporttheunderdog wrote:I would have hoped that as Grivas died in 74 and Papadop was not president till a lot later, it would have been obvious Grivas could not have brown-toungued him. With Papadop it would likely have been the other way round.


Papadopoulos was pretty high up in the Makarios Government in 74.

He was definitely a decision maker way back then.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tassos_Papadopoulos

The guy had a full resume.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Previous

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests