The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Thinking about moving to Cyprus from Malta - Healthcare conc

Ask any specific question related to Cyprus.

Re: Thinking about moving to Cyprus from Malta - Healthcare

Postby Robin Hood » Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:40 am

Paphitis'

When you rant like this you talk a load of unadulterated rubbish.

I am not for Brexit because I listened to Varoufakis and what he said made sense ...... if you are a member you get a say in forming the rules. If you are not a member, same rules apply but you have no say in there creation. I support an EEC .... I do not support a Federal Europe!

Do I want to see changes ..... YES, because what we have now is creating poverty and a declining standard of living for just about all but the top maybe 0.1%.

Israel .... is a country. Where have I or anyone else come to that, ever ' .... wish(ed) complete destruction of its people or the State itself.' ? Let us see just how good you are at history rather than propaganda?

Please advise where I '..... subscribe to genocide denial, or supports Hitler's actions with regard to the exterminations of Jews, Blacks, and other minorities as well as political dissidents.' My wife lost family in Auswitchz and I have been there ..... have you?

Israel is a nation that practices apartied and dispensis benefits and punishments according to religion. A very large number of Jews in Israel agree with my view as do much of the free world.

Assad: I go along with the view, recently expressed by the Syrian people, I do NOT subscribe to your extremist views based on very dodgy western intelligence and all of it later proved to most likely to be extensively false.

Tim: You surprise me! Where have I ever stated that I had any positive views of Hitler and/or the Holocaust? All you are doing is feeding Paphitis with fuel for his hysterical rants. :roll:


Your trolling is beginning to become even more bizarre every day!
all of your post here are complete rubbish and, as usual with absolutely nothing to support them but your twisted opinion.
Last edited by Robin Hood on Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Robin Hood
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2535
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: Thinking about moving to Cyprus from Malta - Healthcare

Postby Robin Hood » Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:42 am

Paphitis wrote:
Robin Hood wrote:Paphitis:
No not you Tim.

I deleted the post because I didn't want to offend too many innocent people just because I am being trolled and personally attacked by another imbecile.

I certainly hope the RoC is able to offer good quality health care for Brits too and hopefully the economy improves so that it can keep doing so and even improve the system.


Paphitis, ‘stop whingeing’! If you don’t like being insulted, then don’t insult and verbally abuse others. This post you deleted was obviously another slagging off ............ no doubt with references to ‘whingeing poms’obviously aimed at me?

BTW: I don't do whingeing especially in Cyprus ...... I live here out of choice, the system here has been very fair with me and I have no significant complaints.

The answer is simple .......If you can’t take it .... then don’t dish it out. You want to disagree with me fine ..... I have no problem with that ...... but try to form an intelligent response as if it was formulated and written by an adult..... rather than a stroppy juvenile know-all with delusions of grandeur........... all you do is succeed in making yourself look rather foolish.

I am not trolling you I merely post in response to what I consider a juvenile and unwarranted assault on me personally, because I happen to know more than you about a subject, but you never prove me wrong, you just attack and insult my views without presenting anything tangible to support yours. :|


I never insult first, just call out your unfounded stupidity for what it is!

Now you go and do 10 push ups in your little F Troop because you are going to need all the physical and mental conditioning you can get. Don't want to push you too hard because you might have a stroke and be a burden on the Cypriot Health System.


Of course you don't insult first .... I mean you can see that in this post? :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Robin Hood
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2535
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: Thinking about moving to Cyprus from Malta - Healthcare

Postby Robin Hood » Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:47 am

Paphitis wrote:
Tim Drayton wrote:Well, according to the following:

"The UK has reciprocal health care agreements with all Member States of the European Union."

http://www.studystay.com/htm/essentials ... ealth5.htm

so it must have one with Cyprus, but when did it take effect and it was it essentially enacted to comply with EU acquis? If so, it will probably be ended if the UK leaves the EU.


Tim,

as with everything, Robin Hood has an agenda.

His agenda is one which is anti EU. He is pro BREXIT without considering the Health, Financial, Political, Trade and Social ramifications that may exist and which may be negative for Britian and British People living in EU Countries like Cyprus.

He is pro BREXIT because in his eyes, he wants Britain to crumble and fall. He is also anti EU because he wants the EU to fall. He is also anti NATO and wants NATO to fall. He is also anti USA and wants it to fall on its knees as well as all its allies like Australia, Japan, Canada etc etc.

It's all NWO kind of stuff. He also wants Global Financial Markets and the Banking sector to fall and take the world back to the dark ages.

I am kind of pro BREXIT myself, but I don't want Britain or the EU to suffer for it. My motivation is that I don't believe the EU is a true Union and have a bee in my bonnet over the treatment of Greece and Cyprus dring the financial crisis. I also believe in a strong Banking Sector and the ability of each EU Country to set its own Fiscal Policies through its own autonomous Central Bank and not a one size fits all type of arrangement.

But overall, I totally and 100% support the right of the British People to determine their own future either within the EU or not. With that in mind, I would completely respect any decision which is not in favour of BREXIT. The referendum will end the debate for a long time, and everyone can just get on with it.

Robin Hood will however duck and weave and cry like a Marxist bitch because he would see this as a lost opportunity to make a dent into the EU, Britain, Western Ideals, and the Global Financial Markets.

He wants to set up his own Bolshevik Utopia, and I think it is about time we tell him to move to North Korea where he can finally be at peace! :(

Maybe he can help them with their ICBM Missile testing so that the regime there can finally strike Washington DC!


STOP TROLLING ME ...... YOU WON'T WIN!
You are making yourself look incredibly stupid! This post is a waste of server space from beginning to end ..... the ranting's of some one with SERIOUS mental deficiencies.
Robin Hood
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2535
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: Thinking about moving to Cyprus from Malta - Healthcare

Postby Paphitis » Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:09 am

I only speak the truth and dissect it as it is Robin Hood.

There is nothing there that is incorrect troll!

Varoufakis isn't even taken seriously and like you is just a self ingratiating know it all, who was just willing to gamble with the country. At least when I supported him, I did it on the premise of Nationalism and not what was the best overall.

He is only respected for his leather jackets, shirts, and jeans whenever he is interviewed but not because he is some-kind of gun economists when there are hundreds who have far more credibility and who believe Varoufakis is a dork and would have sent Greece back to Africa. Much easier to find a Fonzarelli as more engaging than an economist who talks like a boring accountant.

Nothing worse than to be treated like Greece was.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Thinking about moving to Cyprus from Malta - Healthcare

Postby Robin Hood » Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:49 am

Paphitis wrote:I only speak the truth and dissect it as it is Robin Hood.

There is nothing there that is incorrect troll!

Varoufakis isn't even taken seriously and like you is just a self ingratiating know it all, who was just willing to gamble with the country. At least when I supported him, I did it on the premise of Nationalism and not what was the best overall.

He is only respected for his leather jackets, shirts, and jeans whenever he is interviewed but not because he is some-kind of gun economists when there are hundreds who have far more credibility and who believe Varoufakis is a dork and would have sent Greece back to Africa. Much easier to find a Fonzarelli as more engaging than an economist who talks like a boring accountant.

Nothing worse than to be treated like Greece was.


Another post full of your opinion, inevitably just rubbish....... define where all the things you credit me with are on the forum? You can't because it is just your hyperactive imagination.
Robin Hood
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2535
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: Thinking about moving to Cyprus from Malta - Healthcare

Postby Paphitis » Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:50 am

Robin Hood wrote:
Paphitis wrote:I only speak the truth and dissect it as it is Robin Hood.

There is nothing there that is incorrect troll!

Varoufakis isn't even taken seriously and like you is just a self ingratiating know it all, who was just willing to gamble with the country. At least when I supported him, I did it on the premise of Nationalism and not what was the best overall.

He is only respected for his leather jackets, shirts, and jeans whenever he is interviewed but not because he is some-kind of gun economists when there are hundreds who have far more credibility and who believe Varoufakis is a dork and would have sent Greece back to Africa. Much easier to find a Fonzarelli as more engaging than an economist who talks like a boring accountant.

Nothing worse than to be treated like Greece was.


Another post full of your opinion, inevitably just rubbish....... define where all the things you credit me with are on the forum? You can't because it is just your hyperactive imagination.


Sorry, but I am not going to waste my time.

I'm not Miltiades who looks at past posts, nor will I open personal polls,

You could however start your poll and ask the forum this very question, but don't be surprised if you don't get the answers you want.

You post a lot of rubbish, and it is all there for people to see.. Only I was silly enough to answer your posts seriously, whilst the rest of the forum laughed you off. No point arguing with the deluded and so on.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Thinking about moving to Cyprus from Malta - Healthcare

Postby Tim Drayton » Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:38 am

A certain forumer once posted:

“Up to this point Jews virtually ran Germany and held many government and civil service appointments. Then eventually the Germans retaliated and fired them from their jobs and they started plotting THEIR revenge.

This is when you stared to see the Jewish businesses with Juden and the Star of David, scrawled on shop windows. The Germans started to blockade their businesses as the Jews had done to theirs, their motive being; why should they keep Jewish businesses going when the Jews had bought the country to its knees with their world wide boycott of German goods?

The rest is documented history.”

cyprus44793-60.html?hilit=antisemitic
User avatar
Tim Drayton
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8226
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:32 am
Location: Limassol/Lemesos

Re: Thinking about moving to Cyprus from Malta - Healthcare

Postby Robin Hood » Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:42 pm

Tim Drayton wrote:A certain forumer once posted:

“Up to this point Jews virtually ran Germany and held many government and civil service appointments. Then eventually the Germans retaliated and fired them from their jobs and they started plotting THEIR revenge.

This is when you started to see the Jewish businesses with Juden and the Star of David, scrawled on shop windows. The Germans started to blockade their businesses as the Jews had done to theirs, their motive being; why should they keep Jewish businesses going when the Jews had bought the country to its knees with their world wide boycott of German goods?

The rest is documented history.”

cyprus44793-60.html?hilit=antisemitic


That is recorded historical fact. Did I say that I supported Hitler????? Did I say I was in favour of exterminating the Jews????? No, not once or even insinuated so...... I am not in the habit of changing history just to be politically correct. It says what it says ..... if you wish to read into it things that are not there then you are not too good at translating what you read.
Robin Hood
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2535
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: Thinking about moving to Cyprus from Malta - Healthcare

Postby Tim Drayton » Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:47 pm

Robin Hood wrote:
“Up to this point Jews virtually ran Germany"

That is recorded historical fact. Did I say that I supported Hitler?????


!
User avatar
Tim Drayton
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8226
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:32 am
Location: Limassol/Lemesos

Re: Thinking about moving to Cyprus from Malta - Healthcare

Postby Paphitis » Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:19 pm

Tim Drayton wrote:
Robin Hood wrote:
“Up to this point Jews virtually ran Germany"

That is recorded historical fact. Did I say that I supported Hitler?????


!


So obviously, Germany was justified in exterminating 6 million Hews, mostly elderly, women and children as the fit men were used as Labour until the exhausted their usefulness!

Mmmmm
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Cyprus Questions and Answers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests