The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Evidence mounts of coup in Brazil

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Re: Evidence mounts of coup in Brazil

Postby Robin Hood » Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:34 pm

Paphitis wrote:But of course Robin Hood is just so clever and smart!

He has it all worked out! Amazing!

He has automatically come to the conclusion that Rouseff is innocent and that the whole situation is an American plot and Coup. Wowee!

Just like he was able to work out the Americans have a spraying program to turn everyone into mutants. I have been carrying my umbrella ever since!

Not to mention his insights into Syria and discovering how the FSA used Sarin gas on themselves and how the Americans managed to instigate the Al Qaeda plot for Seltember 11.

If that is not enough, but the old age pensioner has also exposed the Banks and all the ills of the West and the capitalist system whilst he supports poor innocent Pootin and Assad.

He is on a crusade to stop the NWO which the Americans are behind no doubt. What will civilization ever do without Robin Hood?

Amazing stuff here folks! :lol:


Goodness knows what this guy sniffs between his high powered meeting with Arabs and Bankers but it sure is addling his brain!

If we ignore this TROLL maybe he will take his juvenile opinions elsewhere.
Robin Hood
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2542
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: Evidence mounts of coup in Brazil

Postby Paphitis » Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:41 pm

Robin Hood wrote:
Paphitis wrote:But of course Robin Hood is just so clever and smart!

He has it all worked out! Amazing!

He has automatically come to the conclusion that Rouseff is innocent and that the whole situation is an American plot and Coup. Wowee!

Just like he was able to work out the Americans have a spraying program to turn everyone into mutants. I have been carrying my umbrella ever since!

Not to mention his insights into Syria and discovering how the FSA used Sarin gas on themselves and how the Americans managed to instigate the Al Qaeda plot for Seltember 11.

If that is not enough, but the old age pensioner has also exposed the Banks and all the ills of the West and the capitalist system whilst he supports poor innocent Pootin and Assad.

He is on a crusade to stop the NWO which the Americans are behind no doubt. What will civilization ever do without Robin Hood?

Amazing stuff here folks! :lol:


Goodness knows what this guy sniffs between his high powered meeting with Arabs and Bankers but it sure is addling his brain!

If we ignore this TROLL maybe he will take his juvenile opinions elsewhere.


Oh so now I am a troll! Mmmm

And my opinions are juvenile and yet you are free to make outlandish comments that America is behind the impeachment of Rousseff!

Amazing stuff there Robin Hood!

I have not engaged tsukoui as everyone is entitled to their opinions, but your inanity and stupidity takes the cake I'm afraid!
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Evidence mounts of coup in Brazil

Postby repulsewarrior » Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:15 pm

...in any case, it may well be that "they" are all corrupt; that this is class warfare, and within it more internal strife.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7609
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: Evidence mounts of coup in Brazil

Postby Robin Hood » Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:04 pm

Papjitis:
Oh so now I am a troll! Mmmm


YES! Example ..... you want nothing to do with anything related to money and banking but directly a member creates a thread on the subject ........ you cannot wait to poke your oar in!

And my opinions are juvenile and yet you are free to make outlandish comments that America is behind the impeachment of Rousseff!


YES! Just read them ! .... whether Brexit, Syria, super rich ...... you spout like a spoilt brat with a very cocky and high regard for your own opinion over ALL others that disagree with you ....... and yet never do you come up with anything to support your pronouncements on everyone else’s stupidity.

As for Rousseff ..... the evidence so far, especially the transcript that has been released, would indicate US involvement as having a high degree of probability. The same applies to events in Venezuela. Add to that the credentials of the US’s temporary incumbent and his ‘cabinet’ ALL are staunch pro-US or related at some time to US organisations mainly in the banking sector.
Amazing stuff there Robin Hood!


No .... not amazing just information from sources that are not main stream media outlet’s and an opinion which you qualify below as “...... everyone is entitled to their opinions.” except me or any one that thinks differently from you.

I have not engaged tsukoui as everyone is entitled to their opinions, but your inanity and stupidity takes the cake I'm afraid!


WOW ..... engaging tsukoui..... got your 'Generals' hat on now? What will it be .... boomerangs at 50 paces???? As an Aussie, have you worked out yet why every time you throw your boomerang .... it comes back and smacks you in the mouth ? :roll: :lol:

Whatever you think or I think, is nothing more than opinion ...... you so far have not provided any sources that can counter claim these reports from sources for reasonably credible information. Having read in the past about the US interference over the last 75-80 years, in other democratic countries to expand their own interests ..... I would not throw anything out as being beyond them. :roll:
Robin Hood
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2542
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: Evidence mounts of coup in Brazil

Postby Paphitis » Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:03 am

repulsewarrior wrote:...in any case, it may well be that "they" are all corrupt; that this is class warfare, and within it more internal strife.


Corruption is everywhere, and in all countries, from how people are employed and to how money and funding are served.

However, Ms Rousseff has some serious allegations to answer to. This proves that their is a system in Brazil and a process, and that no one is immune to it.

Ms. Rouseff is a very wealthy person. She will no doubt have the best Lawyers money can buy, and prosecutors need to make the charges stick which means they will need to prove themselves under the public's scrutiny.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Evidence mounts of coup in Brazil

Postby Paphitis » Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:10 am

Robin Hood wrote:Papjitis:
Oh so now I am a troll! Mmmm


YES! Example ..... you want nothing to do with anything related to money and banking but directly a member creates a thread on the subject ........ you cannot wait to poke your oar in!

And my opinions are juvenile and yet you are free to make outlandish comments that America is behind the impeachment of Rousseff!


YES! Just read them ! .... whether Brexit, Syria, super rich ...... you spout like a spoilt brat with a very cocky and high regard for your own opinion over ALL others that disagree with you ....... and yet never do you come up with anything to support your pronouncements on everyone else’s stupidity.

As for Rousseff ..... the evidence so far, especially the transcript that has been released, would indicate US involvement as having a high degree of probability. The same applies to events in Venezuela. Add to that the credentials of the US’s temporary incumbent and his ‘cabinet’ ALL are staunch pro-US or related at some time to US organisations mainly in the banking sector.
Amazing stuff there Robin Hood!


No .... not amazing just information from sources that are not main stream media outlet’s and an opinion which you qualify below as “...... everyone is entitled to their opinions.” except me or any one that thinks differently from you.

I have not engaged tsukoui as everyone is entitled to their opinions, but your inanity and stupidity takes the cake I'm afraid!


WOW ..... engaging tsukoui..... got your 'Generals' hat on now? What will it be .... boomerangs at 50 paces???? As an Aussie, have you worked out yet why every time you throw your boomerang .... it comes back and smacks you in the mouth ? :roll: :lol:

Whatever you think or I think, is nothing more than opinion ...... you so far have not provided any sources that can counter claim these reports from sources for reasonably credible information. Having read in the past about the US interference over the last 75-80 years, in other democratic countries to expand their own interests ..... I would not throw anything out as being beyond them. :roll:


Now Robin Hood, you are being childish now.

I am allowed to poke my oar in and have provided great information, logic and terrific sources too.

Not that it matters because my sources are all MSM whilst yours are all good supposedly written by academics on Global Research and other crazed sites by academics you claim are esteemed regardless of the fact that some are have little to almost zero credibility in their chosen fields of expertise.

Never fear my friend. It is only a matter of time before Global Research or some other Marxist site picks up your thesis that the USA have staged an elaborate Coup in Brazil, despite it being a great friend and ally over several decades.

Here is a news flash for you. The Americans no longer give a damn if one of their allies elect a Communist or Islamist government. It has the diplomatic channels to be able to iron out any impending issues at the table, and is more than willing to maintain great relations with most countries including Brazil and Greece (Tsipras Government) which it had supported during the Financial Crisis.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Evidence mounts of coup in Brazil

Postby repulsewarrior » Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:31 pm

https://theintercept.com/2016/11/25/in-brazil-major-new-corruption-scandals-engulf-the-faction-that-impeached-dilma/

In Brazil, Major New Corruption Scandals Engulf the Faction that Impeached Dilma


...for those of you interested in following this topic, more for the record.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7609
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: Evidence mounts of coup in Brazil

Postby Robin Hood » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:45 am

repulsewarrior wrote:
https://theintercept.com/2016/11/25/in-brazil-major-new-corruption-scandals-engulf-the-faction-that-impeached-dilma/

In Brazil, Major New Corruption Scandals Engulf the Faction that Impeached Dilma


...for those of you interested in following this topic, more for the record.


It was obvious from the beginning that the case against Rouseff was a set up. You only had to look at the credentials of those the US put into power, to see who was pulling the strings. If you relied solely upon information from the MSM then you would not have been aware of the obvious! :roll:

Once again, the opinions expressed by some on the forum as being beyond questioning are proved to be nothing but misinformation and propaganda. :roll:
Robin Hood
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2542
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Previous

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests