The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


this is a must

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Re: this is a must

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:10 am

Regardless of what you believe and interpret and whose obscure dated work you would rather hold up - the reality is that science moves on and with so many unidentified bodies, the CMP committee need as many angles as possible to close these chapters. That someone like you would go to such great lengths to deny them possible solutions purely because you do not want to know that there are genetic differences between GCs and TCs is exactly what I meant when I stated above that I hope politicians or those with vested interests do not *revise* pure science to meet their own personal ends.

You cannot tell the CMP what it can and cannot use to help identify victims!

But, you are free to shut your eyes to the fact these Turkish scientists have stated that their STR findings from random TCs will be used immediately by the CMP. Just don't waste pages and pages trying to convince me otherwise with your warped words!

The Turkish Cypriot autosomal STR population study will find immediate use in the Committee on Missing Persons in Cyprus Project on the "Exhumation, Identification and Return of Remains of Missing Persons" and it will also be available for criminal, parentage and other missing person investigations.


and

The Turkish Cypriot Y-STR haplotype dataset will find an immediate use in the Committee on Missing Persons in Cyprus Project on the "Exhumation, Identification and Return of Remains of Missing Persons" and it is also expected to contribute to the establishment of forensic genetic services
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8948
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: this is a must

Postby erolz66 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:16 am

Oh well just back to straw men argument and distortion then for you GiG, as a means of avoiding addressing issues raised.

I am not denying that the CMP can and should use such small genetic differences as they have found to help give probabilistic clues as to what community given remains may be from, along with all the myriad other 'tools' and means they have for doing so. I was and am challenging you claim that

"The Committee on Missing Persons in Cyprus is only able to distinguish between GCs and TCs precisely because they have genetic differences."

Same old, same old then.
erolz66
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1888
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:31 pm

Re: this is a must

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:32 am

I've explained that to you already as your problem in butting in to an ongoing exchange with stud.

Again:

1. The fact that they can use such tools is because of genetic differences.

2. If there weren't any genetic differences these tools would be obsolete for such applications.

3. Therefore, they can only use these tools because of the genetic differences!
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8948
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: this is a must

Postby erolz66 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:46 am

And I still remain to be convinced that these tools can "distinguish between GC and TC" in any kind of definitive manner. They may provide statistical probability indications of what community given remains may be from is some cases, but that is not the same as them being able to "distinguish between GCs and TCs".
erolz66
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1888
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:31 pm

Re: this is a must

Postby Maximus » Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:10 pm

its easy to distinguish.,

Turks, like TC's. Their heads are flat at the back and have somewhat of a cone shaped crown. Like this.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Maximus
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4274
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Re: this is a must

Postby Lordo » Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:59 pm

Maximus wrote:its easy to distinguish.,

Turks, like TC's. Their heads are flat at the back and have somewhat of a cone shaped crown. Like this.

were you born a kunt or did you become one afterwards you stupid ignorant uneducated pezzevengopeasant.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: this is a must

Postby cypriotnado » Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:22 pm

Lordo wrote:
Maximus wrote:its easy to distinguish.,

Turks, like TC's. Their heads are flat at the back and have somewhat of a cone shaped crown. Like this.

were you born a kunt or did you become one afterwards you stupid ignorant uneducated pezzevengopeasant.



The main differnce is that Greek Cypriot men have very small penises and many Greek Cypriot women suffer from nits and poor hygeine but other then that we are the same
User avatar
cypriotnado
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 248
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:15 pm

Re: this is a must

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:38 pm

erolz66 wrote:And I still remain to be convinced that these tools can "distinguish between GC and TC" in any kind of definitive manner. They may provide statistical probability indications of what community given remains may be from is some cases, but that is not the same as them being able to "distinguish between GCs and TCs".


Well, I can agree with you on most of this. Like all things, they have to be put into practice. But if this research group have enough STRs which are specific to TC families and found from random TC volunteers, then they might be able to at least minimise the search in some capacity for further tests to be done.

If you want to argue about the rest, then I'm afraid I don't have enough time to make a convincing case because I don't have necessary information to hand.
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8948
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: this is a must

Postby kurupetos » Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:33 am

cypriotnado wrote:
Lordo wrote:
Maximus wrote:its easy to distinguish.,

Turks, like TC's. Their heads are flat at the back and have somewhat of a cone shaped crown. Like this.

were you born a kunt or did you become one afterwards you stupid ignorant uneducated pezzevengopeasant.



The main differnce is that Greek Cypriot men have very small penises and many Greek Cypriot women suffer from nits and poor hygeine but other then that we are the same

We need fools like you. :mrgreen:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17896
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: this is a must

Postby Lordo » Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:33 am

he has it wrong kuru, you dont have a dick at all right. yours is inverted right like the rest of your kind you fascist goundouroshilla.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests