The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


GR For President.

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

GR For President.

Postby MR-from-NG » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:15 pm

I have always admired GR for his honesty and integrity. He is educated, smart and an all-round nice guy. I am convinced he would make an excellent politician and I can see him go all the way to the top. Go on GR, get involved.


GR Wrote;

On behalf of true Cypriots some things need to be told...

What Greece was doing to Cyprus (starting intensely from the 1920s and right up to 1974) was a prolonged, systematic, and very thorough CLEANSING of the Cypriot culture, origin, and heritage.

It was a complete and unwavering effort to annihilate all things Cypriot and to replace the very nature of Cypriots with an invented identity which ultimately led to the catastrophic events we know today.

Greece used every dirty trick in the racist book (much of which was borrowed from Nazi Germany’s bible) to achieve their devious goal of ethnic catharsis on Cyprus including the constant control and abuse of education (schools) and religion (Church) to pump out their incessant propaganda.

The result of their propaganda was many schooled generations of Cypriots brainwashed into believing utter absurdities such as:

1. Cyprus was some kind of Greek territory led astray that needed to be reunited back into the Greek fold.

2. Cypriots originated from ancient Greeks therefore Cypriots never existed.

Those who resisted the obligatory “Hellenization” were branded “communist”, “atheist”, and/or “pro colonialist”, and punished severely by the evil McCarthyist movement. Families were cut off from the community and men were tortured and/or murdered for failing to fall in line with Hellenism.

By the late 60s and early 70s the doctrine had spread like wildfire and the now majority brainwashed followers were in a frenzy and one could sense in the air that serious trouble was brewing on the island.

I myself am a victim of this horrible Greek evil when as a child of around 7-8 I was slapped almost senseless by my teacher for failing to draw/paint the Greek flag on a small rectangular piece of paper and straw I was handed, and opted to paint the Cypriot one which I copied/traced from a print on my pencil case.

I knew there and then that this “Hellenism” was nothing but my enemy aiming to either forever modify or destroy me. I would’ve never imagined at the time that my destruction was actually imminent for hardly two years had gone by when the Greek coup broke out leading to our refugeehood… forever banished from our homeland.
MR-from-NG
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2697
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:58 pm

Re: GR For President.

Postby Sotos » Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:20 pm

Why would he make an excellent politician? Because he can write nonsense and lies like the above? :lol: Make him a "president" of your pseudo-state. In Cyprus he would get less votes than Outopos :lol: GR was raised and brainwashed in a foreign country and he has no clue of the history of our island so he makes up nonsense like the above! Instead of accepting that the reason he is a misfit is because he was foreign raised, he made up a whole imaginary story to convince himself that he is the "correct" kind of Cypriot and all the rest are wrong. Cyprus is as Greek as an any other Greek territory and it would have been part of the first Greek state if we had managed to liberate our island from foreign rule.

During the Greek War of Independence in 1821, the Ottoman authorities feared that Greek Cypriots would rebel again. Archbishop Kyprianos, a powerful leader who worked to improve the education of Greek Cypriot children, was accused of plotting against the government. Kyprianos, his bishops, and hundreds of priests and important laymen were arrested and summarily hanged or decapitated on July 9, 1821.
User avatar
Sotos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 10642
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:50 am

Re: GR For President.

Postby MR-from-NG » Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:32 pm

Sotos wrote:Why would he make an excellent politician? Because he can write nonsense and lies like the above? :lol: Make him a "president" of your pseudo-state. In Cyprus he would get less votes than Outopos :lol: GR was raised and brainwashed in a foreign country and he has no clue of the history of our island so he makes up nonsense like the above! Instead of accepting that the reason he is a misfit is because he was foreign raised, he made up a whole imaginary story to convince himself that he is the "correct" kind of Cypriot and all the rest are wrong. Cyprus is as Greek as an any other Greek territory and it would have been part of the first Greek state if we had managed to liberate our island from foreign rule.

During the Greek War of Independence in 1821, the Ottoman authorities feared that Greek Cypriots would rebel again. Archbishop Kyprianos, a powerful leader who worked to improve the education of Greek Cypriot children, was accused of plotting against the government. Kyprianos, his bishops, and hundreds of priests and important laymen were arrested and summarily hanged or decapitated on July 9, 1821.

Sotos, I will no longer call you a village idiot because of your good deed in adopting 2 Russian needy kids. What you did is commendable and you have my respect. As for GR's suitability for the Presidency of the RoC? He would be the prefect and worthy candidate for me and 10's of thousands of TC's. You say GR is brainwashed? On the contrary, it is you and the vast majority of GC's that are brainwashed by books printed by Greece and taught in your schools.

Thank god there are people like GR that can see the light, I hope there are many more like him that can see the real situation in Cyprus and if that is so then I'm convinced there is hope for us all to live peacefully in the future.

Again, well done Sotos, you and your wife have my utmost respect.
Last edited by MR-from-NG on Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MR-from-NG
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2697
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:58 pm

Re: GR For President.

Postby erolz66 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:33 pm

MR-from-NG wrote:I have always admired GR for his honesty and integrity. He is educated, smart and an all-round nice guy. I am convinced he would make an excellent politician and I can see him go all the way to the top. Go on GR, get involved.


Waaaaaay to fawning for my tastes I am afraid. He is OK from what I know of him but he does, imo, on occasion post the most prattish views, like those on the police thugs recently convicted of beating up someone held in prison, to cite just one example. However the point is, he is undoubtedly a Cypriot prat (at times), and for that I do have respect and would be more than happy to, again, down a milkshake or two in his company, any where in Cyprus.

:)
erolz66
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1888
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:31 pm

Re: GR For President.

Postby erolz66 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:36 pm

MR-from-NG wrote: Sotos, I will no longer call you a village idiot because of your good deed in adopting 2 Russian needy kids. What you did is commendable and you have my respect.

Again, well done Sotos, you and your wife have my utmost respect.


Er, I am pretty sure it was not Sotos that adopted these children :) I think that was supporttheunderdog was it not ? I could be wrong, but I doubt it. If I am not best go back to calling him a village idiot ;)
erolz66
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1888
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:31 pm

Re: GR For President.

Postby Cap » Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:39 pm

Ok, I'll take over General for the armed forces.
User avatar
Cap
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6790
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Cypriot Empire

Re: GR For President.

Postby MR-from-NG » Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:49 pm

erolz66 wrote:
MR-from-NG wrote: Sotos, I will no longer call you a village idiot because of your good deed in adopting 2 Russian needy kids. What you did is commendable and you have my respect.

Again, well done Sotos, you and your wife have my utmost respect.


Er, I am pretty sure it was not Sotos that adopted these children :) I think that was supporttheunderdog was it not ? I could be wrong, but I doubt it. If I am not best go back to calling him a village idiot ;)

:lol: :lol: Well, that makes 2 village idiots then. Me and Sotos :lol: Erol, I have been in the company of many of our leaders, back from the days of Dr Kucuk to the present day and I don't for one minute think they are any better or wiser than you, me or GR, so I don't see why GR would not be a worthy candidate of any position within the government of the RoC including the presidency.
MR-from-NG
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2697
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:58 pm

Re: GR For President.

Postby erolz66 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:50 pm

Cap wrote:Ok, I'll take over General for the armed forces.


I see you more in the role of minister for 'media culture and sport', myself :) (or whatever the RoC equivalent is)
erolz66
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1888
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:31 pm

Re: GR For President.

Postby MR-from-NG » Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:50 pm

Cap wrote:Ok, I'll take over General for the armed forces.

I would be happy with you in that position. I'll put in a good word with my dear friend GR :wink:
MR-from-NG
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2697
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:58 pm

Re: GR For President.

Postby erolz66 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:54 pm

MR-from-NG wrote: ....I have been in the company of many of our leaders, back from the days of Dr Kucuk to the present day and I don't for one minute think they are any better or wiser than you, me or GR, so I don't see why GR would not be a worthy candidate of any position within the government of the RoC including the presidency.


Ok I would agree he would get my vote ahead of many of the other current posters here (like GiG or Kurupertos or Maximums or or or or), or ahead of say Denktash Junior, who is little different from GiG or Kurupertos or Maximus or or or, to my mind.
erolz66
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1888
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:31 pm

Next

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests