The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


SHOULD GR PAY UP ?

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

SHOULD GR PAY UP ?

Poll ended at Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:12 pm

YES HE SHOULD PAY
8
50%
NO HE SHOULD NOT PAY
8
50%
 
Total votes : 16

SHOULD GR PAY UP ?

Postby miltiades » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:12 pm

Any reasonable individual would have understood the word loose in this context as meaning lose. Not GR it seems.
This was the bet :
erolz66 wrote:
Lets say the bet is that remain have to win by more than 60% for you to win. 60% or less, or they loose, and I win. Lets also say evens shall we , I think that is pretty fair of me given that you said "I predict that what we're going to see is not only a “win” for Britain to remain in the EU but by a massive LANDSLIDE" and later added "Guaranteed!" ?
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16317
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: SHOULD GR PAY UP ?

Postby Get Real! » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:22 pm

It's not gonna happen peasant boy, and let me remind you that had class order been observed as it should, you’d be in shackles fetching buckets of water and I’d be whooping you daily so be grateful you're free!
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40380
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: SHOULD GR PAY UP ?

Postby Get Real! » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:30 pm

miltiades wrote:Any reasonable individual would have understood the word loose in this context as meaning lose. Not GR it seems.


Excuse me? :? Are you, Sotos, and Pyro meant to be these "reasonable" ones? :?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Let’s hear you explain the means through which you and your drone mates acquired this "reasoning".

Go on... :wink:
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40380
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: SHOULD GR PAY UP ?

Postby miltiades » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:35 pm

How quick did you " manufacture " those 3 votes :lol:
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16317
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: SHOULD GR PAY UP ?

Postby Get Real! » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:37 pm

miltiades wrote:How quick did you " manufacture " those 3 votes :lol:

If only you could count you'd find two! :?

There's something for you to reason right there! :lol:
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40380
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: SHOULD GR PAY UP ?

Postby Get Real! » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:40 pm

A serf who stumbles with basic arithmetic claims to be "reasonable"… :?
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40380
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: SHOULD GR PAY UP ?

Postby miltiades » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:48 pm

Get Real! wrote:A serf who stumbles with basic arithmetic claims to be "reasonable"… :?

When I last looked 3 votes had been cast. One pay up and two not pay = 3 votes!!! All yours :lol: :lol:
How about a bet GR. You win I pay you 100 euros , you ...loose you pay me 100. Fair enough. :lol: :lol:
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16317
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: SHOULD GR PAY UP ?

Postby Get Real! » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:57 pm

miltiades wrote:
Get Real! wrote:A serf who stumbles with basic arithmetic claims to be "reasonable"… :?

When I last looked 3 votes had been cast. One pay up and two not pay = 3 votes!!! All yours :lol: :lol:
How about a bet GR. You win I pay you 100 euros , you ...loose you pay me 100. Fair enough. :lol: :lol:

Right, so I’m also responsible for a vote cast against me? :?

Hey, that’s reasonable! :)

You should be awarded with an honorary doctorate in “Advanced Reasoning”! 8)
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40380
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: SHOULD GR PAY UP ?

Postby miltiades » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:59 pm

Get Real! wrote:
miltiades wrote:
Get Real! wrote:A serf who stumbles with basic arithmetic claims to be "reasonable"… :?

When I last looked 3 votes had been cast. One pay up and two not pay = 3 votes!!! All yours :lol: :lol:
How about a bet GR. You win I pay you 100 euros , you ...loose you pay me 100. Fair enough. :lol: :lol:

Right, so I’m also responsible for a vote cast against me? :?

Hey, that’s reasonable! :)

You should be awarded with an honorary doctorate in “Advanced Reasoning”! 8)

Well ....yes ! Psychopaths do weird things :lol:
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16317
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: SHOULD GR PAY UP ?

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:03 pm

I've just voted "No"! :D Making a landslide three to two, now.

Erolz deserves this ironic justice. After arguing for months on the value of his interpretation of the written word it is only right that he should be hoisted by his own petard of pseudo-pedantry!

He is either inexcusably illiterate and does not deserve the money or he was drunk when he made the bet so again he should not be paid. :P
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8945
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Next

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests