The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Misunderstanding Russia and Russians .....

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Re: Misunderstanding Russia and Russians .....

Postby Paul ZKTV » Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:34 am

Robin Hood wrote:
Paul ZKTV wrote:
Robin Hood wrote:An interesting video ………. Why don’t we see these on BBC/SKY etc.?
Putin tells Western Journalists That Their Lies Lead Directly To WW III

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article45055.htm


Because OFCOM dont allow UK outlets to show russian state
propaganda - but im not suprised - it fits the profile of an angry outer ..


Strange then that Russia allows western propaganda on their TV ...... to amuse the Russians! With the approval rating Putin has, I don't think the Russians are as easily lied to as the Western World. Like you. those that support the US/NATO/Israeli alliance propaganda believe everything they are told ........... and fester hatred for Putin and Russia.

The man is giving you sound advice ..... the West should listen to that advice .... they are playing a very dangerous and stupid game. You will learn, maybe too late, that what Putin says makes sense. Only this morning the new UK Prime Minister confirms Britain is sending more troops to Eastern Europe apparently to '.......counter Russian aggression' and to deter a Russian invasion. Are you people for real?


i know everyone else has said it ,but watching RT makes you think like this - ´the result of next weeks election is ´ and POLAND,along with germany is in CENTRAL EUROPE - i cant see the difference in those who support IS and those that support RF ??
Maybe the reason leave did so well was not a lot of old men going drool britannia but lots of cash and support from the Russians to undermine the west

https://www.rt.com/uk/343582-mental-hea ... eferendum/
anyone wants
Last edited by Paul ZKTV on Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Paul ZKTV
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 376
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:16 am
Location: Zürich

Re: Misunderstanding Russia and Russians .....

Postby Robin Hood » Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:00 am

Paul ZKTV wrote:
Robin Hood wrote:
Paul ZKTV wrote:
Robin Hood wrote:An interesting video ………. Why don’t we see these on BBC/SKY etc.?
Putin tells Western Journalists That Their Lies Lead Directly To WW III

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article45055.htm


Because OFCOM dont allow UK outlets to show russian state
propaganda - but im not suprised - it fits the profile of an angry outer ..


Strange then that Russia allows western propaganda on their TV ...... to amuse the Russians! With the approval rating Putin has, I don't think the Russians are as easily lied to as the Western World. Like you. those that support the US/NATO/Israeli alliance propaganda believe everything they are told ........... and fester hatred for Putin and Russia.

The man is giving you sound advice ..... the West should listen to that advice .... they are playing a very dangerous and stupid game. You will learn, maybe too late, that what Putin says makes sense. Only this morning the new UK Prime Minister confirms Britain is sending more troops to Eastern Europe apparently to '.......counter Russian aggression' and to deter a Russian invasion. Are you people for real?


i know everyone else has said it ,but watching RT makes you think like this - ´the result of next weeks election is ´ and POLAND,along with germany is in CENTRAL EUROPE - i cant see the difference in those who support IS and those that support RF ??
Maybe the reason leave did so well was not a lot of old men going drool britannia but lots of cash and support from the Russians to undermine the west
anyone wants


Your racist/ageist drivel doesn't warrant a reply!
Robin Hood
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2510
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: Misunderstanding Russia and Russians .....

Postby Paul ZKTV » Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:10 am

Robin Hood wrote: etc


good old RT
https://www.rt.com/uk/343582-mental-hea ... eferendum/

Ageist is a silly idea made up by old people outside the teepee
and being one of my names is ivanovich then saying im racist
is a bit daft ...
User avatar
Paul ZKTV
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 376
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:16 am
Location: Zürich

Re: Misunderstanding Russia and Russians .....

Postby Robin Hood » Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:26 pm

Paul ZKTV wrote:
Robin Hood wrote: etc


good old RT
https://www.rt.com/uk/343582-mental-hea ... eferendum/

Ageist is a silly idea made up by old people outside the teepee
and being one of my names is ivanovich then saying im racist
is a bit daft ...



Your racist/ageist drivel doesn't warrant a reply!
Robin Hood
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2510
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: Misunderstanding Russia and Russians .....

Postby CBBB » Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:31 pm

Robin Hood wrote:
Paul ZKTV wrote:
Robin Hood wrote: etc


good old RT
https://www.rt.com/uk/343582-mental-hea ... eferendum/

Ageist is a silly idea made up by old people outside the teepee
and being one of my names is ivanovich then saying im racist
is a bit daft ...



Your racist/ageist drivel doesn't warrant a reply!


So you did anyway!
User avatar
CBBB
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11431
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 1:15 pm
Location: Centre of the Universe

Re: Misunderstanding Russia and Russians .....

Postby Robin Hood » Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:40 pm

CBBB wrote:
Robin Hood wrote:
Paul ZKTV wrote:
Robin Hood wrote: etc


good old RT
https://www.rt.com/uk/343582-mental-hea ... eferendum/

Ageist is a silly idea made up by old people outside the teepee
and being one of my names is ivanovich then saying im racist
is a bit daft ...



Your racist/ageist drivel doesn't warrant a reply!


So you did anyway!


That is an acknowledgement ........... not a reply.
Robin Hood
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2510
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: Misunderstanding Russia and Russians .....

Postby Robin Hood » Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:23 pm

There are some moderate voices in Europe ……. but I don’t think the war mongers are listening?

NATO Marches Toward Destruction – By John V. Walsh

As the West’s elites growl about “Russian aggression” – as they once did about Iraq’s WMD – NATO leaders meet in Poland to plan a costly and dangerous new Cold War, while shunning the few voices of dissent, John V. Walsh

German Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier’s cry of distress is that of a man watching a tidal wave of destruction gathering force, similar to ones that have engulfed his country twice in the Twentieth Century.

Commenting on NATO’s recent military exercises in Poland and the Baltics, Steinmeier said, “What we shouldn’t do now is inflame the situation further through saber-rattling and warmongering. ….… Whoever believes that a symbolic tank parade on the alliance’s eastern border will bring security is mistaken. ….… We are well-advised to not create pretexts to renew an old confrontation….. .. [It would be] fatal to search only for military solutions and a policy of deterrence.”

https://consortiumnews.com/2016/07/08/nato-marches-toward-destruction/
Robin Hood
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2510
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: Misunderstanding Russia and Russians .....

Postby Paul ZKTV » Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:46 pm

Robin Hood wrote:There are some moderate voices in Europe ……. but I don’t think the war mongers are listening?

NATO Marches Toward Destruction – By John V. Walsh

As the West’s elites growl about “Russian aggression” – as they once did about Iraq’s WMD – NATO leaders meet in Poland to plan a costly and dangerous new Cold War, while shunning the few voices of dissent, John V. Walsh

German Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier’s cry of distress is that of a man watching a tidal wave of destruction gathering force, similar to ones that have engulfed his country twice in the Twentieth Century.

Commenting on NATO’s recent military exercises in Poland and the Baltics, Steinmeier said, “What we shouldn’t do now is inflame the situation further through saber-rattling and warmongering. ….… Whoever believes that a symbolic tank parade on the alliance’s eastern border will bring security is mistaken. ….… We are well-advised to not create pretexts to renew an old confrontation….. .. [It would be] fatal to search only for military solutions and a policy of deterrence.”

https://consortiumnews.com/2016/07/08/nato-marches-toward-destruction/


blimy can get health care for the masses from a loaf and a bottle of coke,and now can sort out world peace in his lunch break - is there no end to this mans talent ..
User avatar
Paul ZKTV
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 376
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:16 am
Location: Zürich

Previous

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest