The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


French priest murdered by.......

Benefits and problems from the EU membership.

Re: French priest murdered by.......

Postby Lordo » Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:08 pm

kurupetos wrote:If you promise not to fart... :lol:

if he farts he will shoot 100 ft into the air like a jet engine. dont let him fart for god sake. na do tapposis dje na men imbory na glapsi.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: French priest murdered by.......

Postby kurupetos » Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:25 pm

Lordo wrote:
kurupetos wrote:If you promise not to fart... :lol:

if he farts he will shoot 100 ft into the air like a jet engine. dont let him fart for god sake. na do tapposis dje na men imbory na glapsi.

No, it's better to accept defeat... the old boy eats a lot of Heinz beans... just like every other Brit... :shock:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17912
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: French priest murdered by.......

Postby Lordo » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:43 pm

gadishimas

User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: French priest murdered by.......

Postby Get Real! » Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:22 am

An idiotic Turkish TV network thought they had uncovered secret coup codes only to find they were GTA Cheat Codes! :lol:

User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40448
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: French priest murdered by.......

Postby kurupetos » Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:19 am

Coup yok. :shock:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17912
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: French priest murdered by.......

Postby Lordo » Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:18 pm

ne yok gene gavole
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: French priest murdered by.......

Postby kurupetos » Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:04 pm

Lordo wrote:ne yok gene gavole

They will keep having coups, kuz. Eventually they will succeed. It's only a matter of time... :wink:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17912
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: French priest murdered by.......

Postby Schnauzer » Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:15 pm

There are many (even members of this forum) who adamantly deny the existence of GOD.

If such is their opinion, it is rather hypocritical of them to so vehemently decry the act which raised THIS particular thread :- 'The Murder of the French Priest'. (R.I.P.)

Surely, IF there is no GOD (and those who uphold such opinion are convinced of it) then it is fair to assume (in THEIR opinion) that the Priest is fooling multitudes of believers by insisting that there is a GOD and by so doing, actually profits from the evils of such gross deception.

Therefore, one could conclude (with some conviction) that the perpetrator of this horror MUST have acted in accordance with his own conscience (we may never know) BUT, it would also be quite in order to assume that he MUST have been of the same (or similar) mindset as those who deny the existence of GOD.

Therefore, I suggest that ALL 'Blasphemers' should keep their opinions to themselves when the subject of 'Almighty and Everlasting Entities' are under discussion and NOT express such false sympathy to a departed member of a religious order of which they have no interest in.

Smacks of 'Hypocrisy' at the very least and a complete lack of understanding for the feelings of those who have little other than their 'Faith' to sustain them through the dreadful times we/they now live in. :wink:
User avatar
Schnauzer
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2073
Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 10:55 pm
Location: Touring Timbuktu.

Re: French priest murdered by.......

Postby miltiades » Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:08 pm

Schnauzer wrote:There are many (even members of this forum) who adamantly deny the existence of GOD.

If such is their opinion, it is rather hypocritical of them to so vehemently decry the act which raised THIS particular thread :- 'The Murder of the French Priest'. (R.I.P.)

Surely, IF there is no GOD (and those who uphold such opinion are convinced of it) then it is fair to assume (in THEIR opinion) that the Priest is fooling multitudes of believers by insisting that there is a GOD and by so doing, actually profits from the evils of such gross deception.
punisha
Therefore, one could conclude (with some conviction) that the perpetrator of this horror MUST have acted in accordance with his own conscience (we may never know) BUT, it would also be quite in order to assume that he MUST have been of the same (or similar) mindset as those who deny the existence of GOD.

Therefore, I suggest that ALL 'Blasphemers' should keep their opinions to themselves when the subject of 'Almighty and Everlasting Entities' are under discussion and NOT express such false sympathy to a departed member of a religious order of which they have no interest in.

Smacks of 'Hypocrisy' at the very least and a complete lack of understanding for the feelings of those who have little other than their 'Faith' to sustain them through the dreadful times we/they now live in. :wink:

Pervert, why do you use so many brackets for fucksake? Is blasphemy punishable by having ones throat slit or an arm removed with a chopper!! Does telling you to duck off constitute blasphemy ?

For the last time. Your god as well as everyones god is a by product of highly illiterate pre historic men. Now take your god and shove him up yours. Sorry god but this pervert deserves all that I give him.
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16332
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: French priest murdered by.......

Postby Robin Hood » Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:30 pm

I am one who does not believe in a Deity but that is not to say I don’t have Faith! I believe in a life here after but could not tell you anything about it, because all I have is faith in that belief, but in my view that faith is not related to believing in a 'person'. I am surrounded by people here in Cyprus who have absolute devotion to the Orthodox teachings but can and do treat their fellow human beings with complete distain and, most telling of all, are incredibly cruel to animals which are also their God’s creatures.

Because I don’t believe in your God or one of the other multitude of Godly figures, does not mean I lack faith. Those that can be persuaded to believe in something of which there is and never has been any proof, are easily convinced and have their faith directed at a single Entity. They need something to focus on, I don’t. Religion is the exploitation of that faith. This exploitation over centuries has made some that propagate these beliefs incredibly wealthy

The current round of mad men, who happen to call their God Allah, do really believe that what they are doing is carrying out their Gods wishes. The supporters of the other ‘Faiths’, are no better when you look at the chaos their faith in their beliefs that they are carrying out their Gods wishes, has created over the centuries.

So yours nor any human created religion, is not for me and if I am wrong then I have enough faith to believe that your God will realise that my blind faith that there is ‘something’ has made me act out my life as my conscience tells me, I know the difference between good and evil, right and wrong and I don’t need God or a Priest to tell me.

I disagree with your analysis of faith and religion as they are not the same thing! The Priest died believing in his God, those that were shot as they left the Church also died believing in their Allah too. In my World the priest deserves our sympathy as he was the innocent victim, the other two do not deserve any sympathy as what they did my conscience tells me was wrong!

All three, maybe, are up there now and finding out whether they were right or wrong ............ but we will never know the answer. :|
Robin Hood
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2542
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

PreviousNext

Return to Cyprus and the European Union

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests