The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Should we, Atheists, get our own federal state in Cyprus?

How can we solve it? (keep it civilized)

Re: Should we, Atheists, get our own federal state in Cyprus

Postby kurupetos » Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:15 pm

mistermax wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
1. If you cannot see the end of the universe then your theory is in trouble... once again the theists win.

2. If you cannot explain how something as grand and as spectacular as the universe can come out of nothing then the theists' theory of a supernatural being, being responsible for it wins again.


1. why?

2. so how do explain the existence of god?

The only person that can guide you to indisputable evidence for the existence of God is none other than yourself, Maxx.

Don't expect others to do this for you... :wink:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17911
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: Should we, Atheists, get our own federal state in Cyprus

Postby mistermax » Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:49 pm

lol, you theists....

Get Real! wrote:That's based on your assumption that Man has the intellect to comprehend such matters but we don’t.


no, that was based on your argument that if you can't explain something, that means there is a creator.
User avatar
mistermax
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 206
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:19 pm

Re: Should we, Atheists, get our own federal state in Cyprus

Postby DrCyprus » Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:54 pm

DT. wrote:
mistermax wrote:
DT. wrote:Problem is they have an ultimate belief that god exists and communicate that in order to gather followers and atheists have an ultimate belief that god doesn't exist and communicate that in order to convince others. Both are irrational belief systems if you ask me since neither can be proven either way. I've often found that most of the times in a group, the atheists prove to be more dogmatic about the non-existence of god than the theists about the existence of god.



Image


i didn't call it a religion. I called it a belief system. You "Believe" that god doesn't exist. You have proof?


He doesn't need proof. :p From what it seems, he only needs attention.
DrCyprus
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1414
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:51 am

Re: Should we, Atheists, get our own federal state in Cyprus

Postby Get Real! » Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:56 pm

mistermax wrote:lol, you theists....

Get Real! wrote:That's based on your assumption that Man has the intellect to comprehend such matters but we don’t.


no, that was based on your argument that if you can't explain something, that means there is a creator.

We’ve had much more intelligent evolutionists on this forum in the past who were at least able to present theories and argue their way quite admirably but I’m afraid I can’t say the same about you.

You don’t really have anything to offer other than 2nd hand shallow pseudo-theories that don’t go beyond a single sentence like Richard pointed out.
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40430
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Should we, Atheists, get our own federal state in Cyprus

Postby mistermax » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:00 pm

Get Real! wrote:
mistermax wrote:lol, you theists....

Get Real! wrote:That's based on your assumption that Man has the intellect to comprehend such matters but we don’t.


no, that was based on your argument that if you can't explain something, that means there is a creator.

We’ve had much more intelligent evolutionists on this forum in the past who were at least able to present theories and argue their way quite admirably but I’m afraid I can’t say the same about you.

You don’t really have anything to offer other than 2nd hand shallow pseudo-theories that don’t go beyond a single sentence like Richard pointed out.


i wont waste my time to convince you, I do not respect you, I am here to make fun of you and your stupidity.
User avatar
mistermax
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 206
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:19 pm

Re: Should we, Atheists, get our own federal state in Cyprus

Postby Get Real! » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:05 pm

mistermax wrote:i wont waste my time to convince you, I do not respect you, I am here to make fun of you and your stupidity.

Ok, when do you start? :?
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40430
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Should we, Atheists, get our own federal state in Cyprus

Postby Maximus » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:06 pm

Are you going to create this Athiest state through genocide and ethnic cleansing mistermax?

(who can live with the fanatical muslim turks but not with other muslims or Christians)
Last edited by Maximus on Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maximus
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4274
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Re: Should we, Atheists, get our own federal state in Cyprus

Postby mistermax » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:07 pm

Maximus wrote:Are you going to create this Athiest state through genocide and ethnic cleansing mistermax?



Not my primary plan, I will first ask christians or muslims to evacuate the area with free will.
User avatar
mistermax
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 206
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:19 pm

Re: Should we, Atheists, get our own federal state in Cyprus

Postby Maximus » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:09 pm

mistermax wrote:
Maximus wrote:Are you going to create this Athiest state through genocide and ethnic cleansing mistermax?



Not my primary plan, I will first ask christians or muslims to evacuate the area with free will.


Ah, OK, so you can live with fanatical Muslim Turks but not other muslims or Christians.

What if your secondary plan is refused? Gencide and ethnic cleansing?
Maximus
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4274
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Re: Should we, Atheists, get our own federal state in Cyprus

Postby mistermax » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:14 pm

Well, i can live with christian or muslims, but really dont like it. They are having imaginary friends and so on. I prefer rational atheist wherever they come from.

Ethnic cleansing is my secondary plan, genocide comes third.
User avatar
mistermax
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 206
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:19 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Cyprus Problem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests