The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


The Process of Solution

Propose and discuss specific solutions to aspects of the Cyprus Problem

Re: The Process of Solution

Postby miltiades » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:57 pm

The main obstacle will be that of Turkey insisting on being given guarantor rights over the entire island, something that no G/C would be likely to accept. Turkey being the ....epitome of ....democracy insists on guaranteeing our ....sovereignty, our freedoms, including that of our media, our judiciary, our schools and of course in due course Turkey will insist on imposing upon the people of Cyprus Sharia law, no more pork kebabs and sheftalies :lol: :lol:

Only an absolute idiot, one such as Lordo, would ever contemplate having teeergi as our guarantor!
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16315
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: The Process of Solution

Postby mistermax » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:12 pm

miltiades wrote:The main obstacle will be that of Turkey insisting on being given guarantor rights over the entire island, something that no G/C would be likely to accept. Turkey being the ....epitome of ....democracy insists on guaranteeing our ....sovereignty, our freedoms, including that of our media, our judiciary, our schools and of course in due course Turkey will insist on imposing upon the people of Cyprus Sharia law, no more pork kebabs and sheftalies :lol: :lol:

Only an absolute idiot, one such as Lordo, would ever contemplate having teeergi as our guarantor!


What you say is a major problem that is here with Anastasiades-Akintzi talks. If we are to go forward, we, the people of Cyprus, should do it.

We, GC, have to address with the uttermost respect the fear of TCs. We havent done well so far addressing their concerns, which is real.

What would you suggest that could keep Turkey out and TC safe?
User avatar
mistermax
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 206
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:19 pm

Re: The Process of Solution

Postby Lordo » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:15 pm

reh mousoudjari do yero du baifidi

i being of democratic mind, would go along with anything the tcs will vote for. you on the other hand do not really believe in democracy so no surprise there. if gcs do not wish to be guaranteed that is their perogotive. however the tcs will decide for themselves if they wish the guarantee to remain on their federal state.

no ave another red will ya and oooooofffffffffffffto bed you hear.

little birdie tells me that is how it is going to be resolved. you will be given no chance to attack the north under any circumstances no matter what your lunatic fringe engineer to get an excuse to attack.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: The Process of Solution

Postby B25 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:25 pm

mistermax wrote:What would you suggest that could keep Turkey out and TC safe?


That's easy, send all the TCs back to Turkey, and hey presto, no need for Turkey anywhere near our shores.

Problem solved. :wink:
User avatar
B25
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6067
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:03 pm
Location: ** Classified **

Re: The Process of Solution

Postby kurupetos » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:33 pm

Lordo wrote:
mistermax wrote:
Lordo wrote:
there is only 3 choices and only one of those is acceptable to both sides. the fine detail is being worked out now and the plan is one final push end of the year.


Can you please comment the proposal, keep your conspiracy theories to yourself or back them with some evidence.

there is no conspiracy theories. it looks like you did not understand what i said.

choices are
1. unitary state - which is what gcs want in order to control cyprus and do as they wish and is unaccaptable to the tcs
2. taksim - two independent states which is not acceptable to gcs but will be accpetable to tcs
3. the compromise of bbf - two federal states with a single identity currently being negotiated in the talks with the backing of everybody except diko and edek and elam

is that better

There's a 4th option, kuz. :wink:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17887
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: The Process of Solution

Postby Lordo » Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:11 am

ofcourse there is the 4th option but i did not wish to alarm you.

terggy will take the whole of cyprus and kick all the riff raff out to greace where you belong.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: The Process of Solution

Postby mistermax » Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:27 am

B25 wrote:
mistermax wrote:What would you suggest that could keep Turkey out and TC safe?


That's easy, send all the TCs back to Turkey, and hey presto, no need for Turkey anywhere near our shores.

Problem solved. :wink:


meh, most probable to deport all nationalist racist bigots like yourself. After that it will be "problem solved"
User avatar
mistermax
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 206
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:19 pm

Re: The Process of Solution

Postby miltiades » Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:47 am

mistermax wrote:
miltiades wrote:The main obstacle will be that of Turkey insisting on being given guarantor rights over the entire island, something that no G/C would be likely to accept. Turkey being the ....epitome of ....democracy insists on guaranteeing our ....sovereignty, our freedoms, including that of our media, our judiciary, our schools and of course in due course Turkey will insist on imposing upon the people of Cyprus Sharia law, no more pork kebabs and sheftalies :lol: :lol:

Only an absolute idiot, one such as Lordo, would ever contemplate having teeergi as our guarantor!


What you say is a major problem that is here with Anastasiades-Akintzi talks. If we are to go forward, we, the people of Cyprus, should do it.

We, GC, have to address with the uttermost respect the fear of TCs. We havent done well so far addressing their concerns, which is real.

What would you suggest that could keep Turkey out and TC safe?

I agree entirely with your comments. The T/Cs are themselves Cypriots and no Cypriots should have any fears whatsoever in their native land. You are spot on as to " us G/Cs haven't enough in addressing their concerns". This is indeed a fundamental issue in solving the Cyprob, getting rid of Turkey and living in peace with our compatriots, the T/Cs. There are unfortunately, as you have seen on this forum, many G/Cs who do not consider that the T/Cs belong here in Cyprus.

May I say clearly that I do respect the fears that T/Cs have concerning the withdrawal of Turkish troops.
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16315
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: The Process of Solution

Postby B25 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:52 am

mistermax wrote:
B25 wrote:
mistermax wrote:What would you suggest that could keep Turkey out and TC safe?


That's easy, send all the TCs back to Turkey, and hey presto, no need for Turkey anywhere near our shores.

Problem solved. :wink:


meh, most probable to deport all nationalist racist bigots like yourself. After that it will be "problem solved"


Ankourka, you know nothing about me your assumptions are clearly those of a deluded dickhead.

getting rid of traitors like you would solve our problem, you are a fucking disgrace to the GC nation if indeed you are a GC, because from the way you write you don't seem to be.

Hade poushtoui assirktir pou giame.
User avatar
B25
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6067
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:03 pm
Location: ** Classified **

Re: The Process of Solution

Postby kurupetos » Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:15 am

Lordo wrote:ofcourse there is the 4th option but i did not wish to alarm you.

terggy will take the whole of cyprus and kick all the riff raff out to greace where you belong.

You do that. :mrgreen:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17887
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

PreviousNext

Return to Cyprus Problem Solution Proposals

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests