The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Historic photos

Propose and discuss specific solutions to aspects of the Cyprus Problem

Re: Historic photos

Postby mistermax » Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:21 pm

kurupetos wrote:
mistermax wrote:
kurupetos wrote:
Of course you are an atheist. It couldn't be any different. All traitors are commies, turkophiles and atheists.

BTW, have you ever met Bananiot? :wink:


Well, it is funny coz traitors were EOKA b' members, and they were turkophagie (in their dreams, in reality they could only kill babies). Were eoka b members commies or atheists?

Who is Bababiot?

Someone like you who has been eliminated some time ago...


So this is the way you deal with painful truth, a moderator bans the intruder...
User avatar
mistermax
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 206
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:19 pm

Re: Historic photos

Postby miltiades » Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:08 pm

mistermax wrote:
kurupetos wrote:
mistermax wrote:
kurupetos wrote:
Of course you are an atheist. It couldn't be any different. All traitors are commies, turkophiles and atheists.

BTW, have you ever met Bananiot? :wink:


Well, it is funny coz traitors were EOKA b' members, and they were turkophagie (in their dreams, in reality they could only kill babies). Were eoka b members commies or atheists?

Who is Bababiot?

Someone like you who has been eliminated some time ago...


So this is the way you deal with painful truth, a moderator bans the intruder...

Nobody will ban you, you will soon depart on your own will, having been out that you are neither a Greek nor a G/C. You have taken over from VP !!
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16332
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: Historic photos

Postby Cap » Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:15 pm

You can't fault the boy's fascination with Cypriots.
He could be out looking for Pokemons.....instead he's over here getting his ass kicked.
Still better than the former...
User avatar
Cap
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6808
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Cypriot Empire

Re: Historic photos

Postby mistermax » Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:28 pm

Cap wrote:You can't fault the boy's fascination with Cypriots.
He could be out looking for Pokemons.....instead he's over here getting his ass kicked.
Still better than the former...


actually i am kicking yr asses.

1)Concerning the legality of Turkish Intervention
2)Atrocities committed by GC under the cloak of Enosis
3)You are silencing brutal attacks to TC by the hools of apoel.

and the list just started
User avatar
mistermax
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 206
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:19 pm

Re: Historic photos

Postby Get Real! » Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:10 pm

mistermax wrote:
Cap wrote:You can't fault the boy's fascination with Cypriots.
He could be out looking for Pokemons.....instead he's over here getting his ass kicked.
Still better than the former...


actually i am kicking yr asses.

1)Concerning the legality of Turkish Intervention
2)Atrocities committed by GC under the cloak of Enosis
3)You are silencing brutal attacks to TC by the hools of apoel.

and the list just started

Tough titties… they should’ve never come to Cyprus uninvited in the first place.
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40428
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Historic photos

Postby mistermax » Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:23 pm

Get Real! wrote:
mistermax wrote:
Cap wrote:You can't fault the boy's fascination with Cypriots.
He could be out looking for Pokemons.....instead he's over here getting his ass kicked.
Still better than the former...


actually i am kicking yr asses.

1)Concerning the legality of Turkish Intervention
2)Atrocities committed by GC under the cloak of Enosis
3)You are silencing brutal attacks to TC by the hools of apoel.

and the list just started

Tough titties… they should’ve never come to Cyprus uninvited in the first place.


Everybody is here uninvited, if you come to think about it.
User avatar
mistermax
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 206
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:19 pm

Re: Historic photos

Postby Get Real! » Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:27 pm

mistermax wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
mistermax wrote:
Cap wrote:You can't fault the boy's fascination with Cypriots.
He could be out looking for Pokemons.....instead he's over here getting his ass kicked.
Still better than the former...


actually i am kicking yr asses.

1)Concerning the legality of Turkish Intervention
2)Atrocities committed by GC under the cloak of Enosis
3)You are silencing brutal attacks to TC by the hools of apoel.

and the list just started

Tough titties… they should’ve never come to Cyprus uninvited in the first place.


Everybody is here uninvited, if you come to think about it.

You can only talk about *your* family. Mine has native Cypriot connections as far back as 15,000BC.
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40428
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Historic photos

Postby mistermax » Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:29 pm

Get Real! wrote:You can only talk about *your* family. Mine has native Cypriot connections as far back as 15,000BC.



suppose it true, still uninvited.
User avatar
mistermax
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 206
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:19 pm

Re: Historic photos

Postby Get Real! » Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:31 pm

mistermax wrote:
Get Real! wrote:You can only talk about *your* family. Mine has native Cypriot connections as far back as 15,000BC.



suppose it true, still uninvited.

God himself put them there and said...

"This island you shall inherit... here you shall dwell, and let no Muslim desecrate its surface!"
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40428
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Historic photos

Postby Get Real! » Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:34 pm

Why do you think Cyprus is the holiest of Christian lands?

It’s because of this covenant with God! :wink:

But you of course being atheist have been blessed by the king of darkness as a turkophile! :lol:
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40428
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

PreviousNext

Return to Cyprus Problem Solution Proposals

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests