The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


CY Olympic team.

Football, Basketball, F1 etc.

Re: CY Olympic team.

Postby Cap » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:11 pm

mistermax wrote:ιθαγένεια does not translate to nationality but to .

nationality= εθνικοτητα
citizenship = υπηκοοτητα ή ιθαγένεια.

Ιθαγένεια ή υπηκοότητα ονομάζεται νομικά η ιδιότητα του πολίτη, για την ακρίβεια ο νομικός δεσμός του ατόμου με το κράτος στο οποίο ανήκει

https://el.wikipedia.org/wiki/%CE%99%CE ... E%B9%CE%B1

you have been fooled, or you are a fool. :)



Sure, now try and convince the English that they're not really English but a riff raff combination of Germanic tribes.
User avatar
Cap
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6812
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Cypriot Empire

Re: CY Olympic team.

Postby mistermax » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:41 pm

Cap wrote:
mistermax wrote:ιθαγένεια does not translate to nationality but to .

nationality= εθνικοτητα
citizenship = υπηκοοτητα ή ιθαγένεια.

Ιθαγένεια ή υπηκοότητα ονομάζεται νομικά η ιδιότητα του πολίτη, για την ακρίβεια ο νομικός δεσμός του ατόμου με το κράτος στο οποίο ανήκει

https://el.wikipedia.org/wiki/%CE%99%CE ... E%B9%CE%B1

you have been fooled, or you are a fool. :)



Sure, now try and convince the English that they're not really English but a riff raff combination of Germanic tribes.


nation = ethnos
nationality = ethnikotita
User avatar
mistermax
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 206
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:19 pm

Re: CY Olympic team.

Postby Get Real! » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:43 pm

mistermax wrote:nation = ethnos
nationality = ethnikotita

:idea: In other words... arhidia roston tzie villon komboston.
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40444
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: CY Olympic team.

Postby Cap » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:47 pm

mistermax wrote:
Cap wrote:
mistermax wrote:ιθαγένεια does not translate to nationality but to .

nationality= εθνικοτητα
citizenship = υπηκοοτητα ή ιθαγένεια.

Ιθαγένεια ή υπηκοότητα ονομάζεται νομικά η ιδιότητα του πολίτη, για την ακρίβεια ο νομικός δεσμός του ατόμου με το κράτος στο οποίο ανήκει

https://el.wikipedia.org/wiki/%CE%99%CE ... E%B9%CE%B1

you have been fooled, or you are a fool. :)



Sure, now try and convince the English that they're not really English but a riff raff combination of Germanic tribes.


nation = ethnos
nationality = ethnikotita


Correct.
Nation: Cyprus ( officially The Republic of Cyprus.)
Nationality: Cypriot

Anything else, don't be afraid to ask.
Last edited by Cap on Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Cap
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6812
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Cypriot Empire

Re: CY Olympic team.

Postby RichardB » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:50 pm

Get Real! wrote:
mistermax wrote:nation = ethnos
nationality = ethnikotita

:idea: In other words... arhidia roston tzie villon komboston.


Patates , patatoues, patatitses,
User avatar
RichardB
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3413
Joined: Thu May 18, 2006 9:48 pm
Location: Blackpool/Lefkosia

Re: CY Olympic team.

Postby Get Real! » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:53 pm

RichardB wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
mistermax wrote:nation = ethnos
nationality = ethnikotita

:idea: In other words... arhidia roston tzie villon komboston.


Patates , patatoues, patatitses,

Tzie patatakia... :)
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40444
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: CY Olympic team.

Postby mistermax » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:09 pm

Cap wrote:
mistermax wrote:
Cap wrote:
mistermax wrote:ιθαγένεια does not translate to nationality but to .

nationality= εθνικοτητα
citizenship = υπηκοοτητα ή ιθαγένεια.

Ιθαγένεια ή υπηκοότητα ονομάζεται νομικά η ιδιότητα του πολίτη, για την ακρίβεια ο νομικός δεσμός του ατόμου με το κράτος στο οποίο ανήκει

https://el.wikipedia.org/wiki/%CE%99%CE ... E%B9%CE%B1

you have been fooled, or you are a fool. :)



Sure, now try and convince the English that they're not really English but a riff raff combination of Germanic tribes.


nation = ethnos
nationality = ethnikotita


Correct.
Nation: Cyprus ( officially The Republic of Cyprus.)
Nationality: Cypriot

Anything else, don't be afraid to ask.


cyprus is not a nation, is a state.
User avatar
mistermax
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 206
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:19 pm

Re: CY Olympic team.

Postby Cap » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:14 pm

mistermax wrote:
Cap wrote:
mistermax wrote:
Cap wrote:
mistermax wrote:ιθαγένεια does not translate to nationality but to .

nationality= εθνικοτητα
citizenship = υπηκοοτητα ή ιθαγένεια.

Ιθαγένεια ή υπηκοότητα ονομάζεται νομικά η ιδιότητα του πολίτη, για την ακρίβεια ο νομικός δεσμός του ατόμου με το κράτος στο οποίο ανήκει

https://el.wikipedia.org/wiki/%CE%99%CE ... E%B9%CE%B1

you have been fooled, or you are a fool. :)



Sure, now try and convince the English that they're not really English but a riff raff combination of Germanic tribes.


nation = ethnos
nationality = ethnikotita


Correct.
Nation: Cyprus ( officially The Republic of Cyprus.)
Nationality: Cypriot

Anything else, don't be afraid to ask.


cyprus is not a nation, is a state.



Really?
Show me New York state in the Olympics
Show me Queensland in the Olympics.

Like most foreign nationalists you're becoming desperate now.
It's quite funny. :)
User avatar
Cap
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6812
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Cypriot Empire

Re: CY Olympic team.

Postby Get Real! » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:16 pm

mistermax wrote:cyprus is not a nation, is a state.

Oh dear… so where can they go to apply for an upgrade? :?

It's funny you're propagating the stupidities that EOKA B was peddling in the 70s!

At least they can claim it happened during a period of non-enlightenment but what’s your excuse in the 21st century? :lol:
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40444
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: CY Olympic team.

Postby Cap » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:26 pm

This is one of my favorites.
This one seems to close more mouths than anything else.

Image
User avatar
Cap
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6812
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Cypriot Empire

PreviousNext

Return to Sports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests