The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


CY Olympic team.

Football, Basketball, F1 etc.

Re: CY Olympic team.

Postby miltiades » Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:08 am

Lordo wrote:really we all have a nation to be proud of including those who had their relatives by the order of the government of cyprus. dream on old man you were born ignorant and will dies one too, your political maturity borders fascism. only fascists are proud of their nation.

I think you will make much more sense by ...farting and not saying a word. Your stupidity is well beyond the realms of reality.
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16332
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: CY Olympic team.

Postby mistermax » Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:22 am

miltiades wrote:
Lordo wrote:really we all have a nation to be proud of including those who had their relatives by the order of the government of cyprus. dream on old man you were born ignorant and will dies one too, your political maturity borders fascism. only fascists are proud of their nation.

I think you will make much more sense by ...farting and not saying a word. Your stupidity is well beyond the realms of reality.


well, that means you understand farting and not arguments.
User avatar
mistermax
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 206
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:19 pm

Re: CY Olympic team.

Postby CrookedRiverGuy » Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:14 pm

Lordo wrote:your ignorance knows no bounds reh yero. wake up ffs
https://ivarfjeld.com/2011/05/14/washington-supported-and-armed-the-taliban/
enjoy



"ivarfjeld.com" appears to be quite a reliable site. Here's a few more links that you might have overlooked

Muslim teen attack 18 with axe in Germany
https://ivarfjeld.com/2016/07/19/muslim ... n-germany/

Fascist Erdogan staged cue in Turkey
https://ivarfjeld.com/2016/07/18/fascis ... in-turkey/
User avatar
CrookedRiverGuy
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 297
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:15 pm

Re: CY Olympic team.

Postby miltiades » Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:11 pm

mistermax wrote:
miltiades wrote:
Lordo wrote:really we all have a nation to be proud of including those who had their relatives by the order of the government of cyprus. dream on old man you were born ignorant and will dies one too, your political maturity borders fascism. only fascists are proud of their nation.

I think you will make much more sense by ...farting and not saying a word. Your stupidity is well beyond the realms of reality.


well, that means you understand farting and not arguments.

To be honest I have not been able to comprehend fully your own farts !
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16332
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: CY Olympic team.

Postby Lordo » Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:03 pm

CrookedRiverGuy wrote:
Lordo wrote:your ignorance knows no bounds reh yero. wake up ffs
https://ivarfjeld.com/2011/05/14/washington-supported-and-armed-the-taliban/
enjoy



"ivarfjeld.com" appears to be quite a reliable site. Here's a few more links that you might have overlooked

Muslim teen attack 18 with axe in Germany
https://ivarfjeld.com/2016/07/19/muslim ... n-germany/

Fascist Erdogan staged cue in Turkey
https://ivarfjeld.com/2016/07/18/fascis ... in-turkey/

there is no overlocking i leave that to dress manufacturers. your stupid yank friends kill 200 people a day every day for the last 5 years. never mind the people that were killed in iraq before that. 0ver 10 million people have losy their homes and their livelyhood and you are talking about an individual derranged individual and as if it is comparabl. i say get a life.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: CY Olympic team.

Postby Lordo » Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:05 pm

miltiades wrote:
Lordo wrote:really we all have a nation to be proud of including those who had their relatives by the order of the government of cyprus. dream on old man you were born ignorant and will dies one too, your political maturity borders fascism. only fascists are proud of their nation.

I think you will make much more sense by ...farting and not saying a word. Your stupidity is well beyond the realms of reality.


interesting that you understand farts so you degree is from university of life and your speacialists subject is skattology right. or is that too advanced.

sgada dje bale sgada na fais.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: CY Olympic team.

Postby Cap » Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:13 pm

mistermax wrote:
Lordo wrote:only fascists are proud of their nation.


:)


I aint gonna get excited if Greece wins any medals.
I aint gonna get excited if Kurdistan... sorry, Turkey, wins any medals.
You wanna know why?

They don't represent us... at all.
Every medal they win, will be officially recorded FOREVER in the annals of history as one of theirs representing THEIR country.
The Republic of Cyprus... excluded



Chances are, we aint gonna win squat. Nadda. fu** all.
But I'm content to see the Republic at least improve in the overall disciplines and gain higher placings than in previous Olympics.
Big things are coming....I'm confident and in years to come at least we can claim something of our own.
Every improvement serves as a building block.
User avatar
Cap
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6811
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Cypriot Empire

Re: CY Olympic team.

Postby Lordo » Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:50 pm

olympic is full of shit. while the brazialans are going hungrey you are feeding people from rich countires steaks. skada na fain.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: CY Olympic team.

Postby kurupetos » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:48 pm

Nasty injury for the Armenian weight lifter...

:shock:

User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17911
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: CY Olympic team.

Postby kurupetos » Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:14 pm

Cypriot champ Apostolos Parellis qualified for Discus throw final!

:D

Good luck!

Image
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17911
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

PreviousNext

Return to Sports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests