The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


justice in the roc

How can we solve it? (keep it civilized)

Re: justice in the roc

Postby Lordo » Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:01 pm

kurupetos wrote:False flag ops, fool.

yeah right of course. butter would not melt in your mouths you bar stewards.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: justice in the roc

Postby Lordo » Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:40 am

here is another beauty. how the fuck are we going to get along when you have such assholes which do not even get investigated.

http://cyprus-mail.com/2016/08/31/busin ... oes-north/
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: justice in the roc

Postby B25 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:29 am

Lordo wrote:here is another beauty. how the fuck are we going to get along when you have such assholes which do not even get investigated.

http://cyprus-mail.com/2016/08/31/busin ... oes-north/


They should shoot the MF, we have enough of our own potatoes to export without the shit, uncontrolled pesticides and chemicals used in the illegal side.

Fucking traitor, needs sorting, and I hope he gets what's coming to him. Export them via your motherland dickhead, we don't need any more trash this side. :twisted: :twisted:
User avatar
B25
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6074
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:03 pm
Location: ** Classified **

Re: justice in the roc

Postby Lordo » Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:48 pm

B25 wrote:
Lordo wrote:here is another beauty. how the fuck are we going to get along when you have such assholes which do not even get investigated.

http://cyprus-mail.com/2016/08/31/busin ... oes-north/


They should shoot the MF, we have enough of our own potatoes to export without the shit, uncontrolled pesticides and chemicals used in the illegal side.

Fucking traitor, needs sorting, and I hope he gets what's coming to him. Export them via your motherland dickhead, we don't need any more trash this side. :twisted: :twisted:

you are totally twisted individual. you honour no agreements. you ore in deep deep shit boy.
the smell in your nostrils are mushing your brains boy no go suck a lemon.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: justice in the roc

Postby B25 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:31 pm

Lordo wrote:
B25 wrote:
Lordo wrote:here is another beauty. how the fuck are we going to get along when you have such assholes which do not even get investigated.

http://cyprus-mail.com/2016/08/31/busin ... oes-north/


They should shoot the MF, we have enough of our own potatoes to export without the shit, uncontrolled pesticides and chemicals used in the illegal side.

Fucking traitor, needs sorting, and I hope he gets what's coming to him. Export them via your motherland dickhead, we don't need any more trash this side. :twisted: :twisted:

you are totally twisted individual. you honour no agreements. you ore in deep deep shit boy.
the smell in your nostrils are mushing your brains boy no go suck a lemon.


Go read you GC hating CM and wank at all the anti GC comments. After all that's all that toilet paper is good for, how I do wish for a Charlie Hebro style visit to those offices. I'll just keep on praying .
User avatar
B25
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6074
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:03 pm
Location: ** Classified **

Re: justice in the roc

Postby Lordo » Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 pm

wass the madder boy you dont like the truth. cause you cant handle the truth
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: justice in the roc

Postby kurupetos » Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:13 am

Lordo wrote:wass the madder boy you dont like the truth. cause you cant handle the truth

Why not, Jack? :lol:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17911
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: justice in the roc

Postby Lordo » Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:59 am

kurupetos wrote:
Lordo wrote:wass the madder boy you dont like the truth. cause you cant handle the truth

Why not, Jack? :lol:

bu ebies asuni dje hahiges. alobos embiges mes don golondu gr.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: justice in the roc

Postby Lordo » Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:01 pm

if an mp cannot tell what is legal and what is not bbf will work fine but i suspect sooner or later cyprus will divide into two countries. you really need to curtail your dogs from attracting when ever they catch rabies. i recommend a muzzle.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: justice in the roc

Postby kurupetos » Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:32 pm

Lordo wrote:if an mp cannot tell what is legal and what is not bbf will work fine but i suspect sooner or later cyprus will divide into two countries. you really need to curtail your dogs from attracting when ever they catch rabies. i recommend a muzzle.

True... that's why we should never accept BBF.
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17911
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

PreviousNext

Return to Cyprus Problem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests