The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Hey Lordo, one question

Propose and discuss specific solutions to aspects of the Cyprus Problem

Re: Hey Lordo, one question

Postby Get Real! » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:14 pm

Lordo wrote:gr you really are fish out of water when it comes to arms. can you put your one hand on your heart and the other on the bible and tell me roc can ever be able to defend herself against a terggish attack.

I’ll tell you what I *can* promise if push ever goes to shove… at the very least your pisspot community will cease to exist.

How’s that for retribution?

After all… isn’t that why you would love to disarm them?

It’s because you know they can wipe *you* out before Turkey can wipe *them* out! :wink:

I just LOVE this delicate balance we have achieved until further developments…
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40524
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Hey Lordo, one question

Postby miltiades » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:41 pm

mistermax wrote:First of all, I want to state that I am happy to meet you, even online. Gives me hope to see that there are fellow cypriots who can use reason. I want to ask you a question.

TC want security for them and their children. That is normal. Turkey would be willing to guarantee a solution, but GCs arent really happy about that. Could you suggest a way that TCs would be safe without the guaranties?

At first I expressed support for your views, gradually though you have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, especially with your ....admiration for the forums idiot, that you are a deluded, naïve and rather idiotic individual. Mate , I too wish to live in peace with my T/C compatriots, I too want a united Cyprus but I also want democracy. I want nothing whatsoever to do with a third world Islamic nation such as Turkey, a nation that is considered by naïve westerners as a democratic one , my kolos!

Let all Cypriots embrace their TRUE homeland, their true NATION, but never suggest that we need Turkey to guarantee our freedoms.

As for you, well all I can say is what a fucking Plonker you turned out to be!!!
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16350
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: Hey Lordo, one question

Postby Lordo » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:51 pm

the problem with an idiot is that he has no understanding of his idiocy. you have as much understanding of the world order and world events as an ant. on seconds though i really do not wish to insult the ant world. i take that back.

there is hillary clinton telling you amercia set up taliban and alqaida and you still refuse to face the truth.

go to hell old man.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Hey Lordo, one question

Postby miltiades » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:19 pm

Lordo wrote:the problem with an idiot is that he has no understanding of his idiocy. you have as much understanding of the world order and world events as an ant. on seconds though i really do not wish to insult the ant world. i take that back.

there is hillary clinton telling you amercia set up taliban and alqaida and you still refuse to face the truth.

go to hell old man.


Amercia or tergggy ? :lol: For an 86 year old .... pork the strain of constantly being stupid must affect your remaining one ...halal brain cell, Ate assiktir kologere :lol: :lol:
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16350
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: Hey Lordo, one question

Postby Lordo » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:41 pm

miltiades wrote:
Lordo wrote:the problem with an idiot is that he has no understanding of his idiocy. you have as much understanding of the world order and world events as an ant. on seconds though i really do not wish to insult the ant world. i take that back.

there is hillary clinton telling you amercia set up taliban and alqaida and you still refuse to face the truth.

go to hell old man.


Amercia or tergggy ? :lol: For an 86 year old .... pork the strain of constantly being stupid must affect your remaining one ...halal brain cell, Ate assiktir kologere :lol: :lol:

bir deli ile basa cikabilmek icin deli olmak gerek.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Hey Lordo, one question

Postby miltiades » Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:11 am

In the meantime 9 more savages kill their filthy virus infected selves and 91 innocent people in Saudi Arabia.
Surely the number of virgins must be diminishing with so many rushing to have a quick screw!!

It seems that the national sport for these virus infected pigs is blowing them selves up. Lordo no doubt will blame the yanks !!!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... tacks.html
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16350
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: Hey Lordo, one question

Postby Tim Drayton » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:37 am

DT. wrote:
mistermax wrote:First of all, I want to state that I am happy to meet you, even online. Gives me hope to see that there are fellow cypriots who can use reason. I want to ask you a question.

TC want security for them and their children. That is normal. Turkey would be willing to guarantee a solution, but GCs arent really happy about that. Could you suggest a way that TCs would be safe without the guaranties?


I'm not Lordo but I do find this funny logic...Turkish citizens are guaranteed their rights by the Turkish constitution and yet the world just witnessed a massive pogrom on any Turkish citizens who ever spend a cent in a Gulen school or where suspected of colluding with him otherwise. What makes you think that same country will guarantee the rights of Cypriots?


The Gulenists were a conspiratorial cult whose aim was to infiltrate all echelons of the state for the purpose of overthrowing the secular state by unconstitutional means and replacing it with an Islamist state, and it is perfectly justifiable for members of such an organisation to be weeded out of the positions they have infiltrated into for purposes that are in breach of the constitution, often using illigitimate means such as the organisation gaining access to entrance exam results and distributing these to their own candidates in advance.
User avatar
Tim Drayton
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8226
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:32 am
Location: Limassol/Lemesos

Re: Hey Lordo, one question

Postby DT. » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:33 am

Tim Drayton wrote:
DT. wrote:
mistermax wrote:First of all, I want to state that I am happy to meet you, even online. Gives me hope to see that there are fellow cypriots who can use reason. I want to ask you a question.

TC want security for them and their children. That is normal. Turkey would be willing to guarantee a solution, but GCs arent really happy about that. Could you suggest a way that TCs would be safe without the guaranties?


I'm not Lordo but I do find this funny logic...Turkish citizens are guaranteed their rights by the Turkish constitution and yet the world just witnessed a massive pogrom on any Turkish citizens who ever spend a cent in a Gulen school or where suspected of colluding with him otherwise. What makes you think that same country will guarantee the rights of Cypriots?


The Gulenists were a conspiratorial cult whose aim was to infiltrate all echelons of the state for the purpose of overthrowing the secular state by unconstitutional means and replacing it with an Islamist state, and it is perfectly justifiable for members of such an organisation to be weeded out of the positions they have infiltrated into for purposes that are in breach of the constitution, often using illigitimate means such as the organisation gaining access to entrance exam results and distributing these to their own candidates in advance.


And I imagine all this was constitutional when this machine was being used to prop erdogan in place?
User avatar
DT.
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12200
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: Lefkosia

Re: Hey Lordo, one question

Postby Tim Drayton » Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:22 am

DT. wrote:
Tim Drayton wrote:
DT. wrote:
mistermax wrote:First of all, I want to state that I am happy to meet you, even online. Gives me hope to see that there are fellow cypriots who can use reason. I want to ask you a question.

TC want security for them and their children. That is normal. Turkey would be willing to guarantee a solution, but GCs arent really happy about that. Could you suggest a way that TCs would be safe without the guaranties?


I'm not Lordo but I do find this funny logic...Turkish citizens are guaranteed their rights by the Turkish constitution and yet the world just witnessed a massive pogrom on any Turkish citizens who ever spend a cent in a Gulen school or where suspected of colluding with him otherwise. What makes you think that same country will guarantee the rights of Cypriots?


The Gulenists were a conspiratorial cult whose aim was to infiltrate all echelons of the state for the purpose of overthrowing the secular state by unconstitutional means and replacing it with an Islamist state, and it is perfectly justifiable for members of such an organisation to be weeded out of the positions they have infiltrated into for purposes that are in breach of the constitution, often using illigitimate means such as the organisation gaining access to entrance exam results and distributing these to their own candidates in advance.


And I imagine all this was constitutional when this machine was being used to prop erdogan in place?


No, it has never been constitutional in its aims and activities. In my opinion, this machine created the AKP and put Erdoğan at its top in the first place. I am still delighted to see it smashed and there is nothing unconstitutional about that. On the other hand, there is and has been plenty in Turkey that is unconstitutional, including extrajudicial killings, but not this.
User avatar
Tim Drayton
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8226
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:32 am
Location: Limassol/Lemesos

Re: Hey Lordo, one question

Postby DT. » Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:33 am

Tim Drayton wrote:
DT. wrote:
Tim Drayton wrote:
DT. wrote:
mistermax wrote:First of all, I want to state that I am happy to meet you, even online. Gives me hope to see that there are fellow cypriots who can use reason. I want to ask you a question.

TC want security for them and their children. That is normal. Turkey would be willing to guarantee a solution, but GCs arent really happy about that. Could you suggest a way that TCs would be safe without the guaranties?


I'm not Lordo but I do find this funny logic...Turkish citizens are guaranteed their rights by the Turkish constitution and yet the world just witnessed a massive pogrom on any Turkish citizens who ever spend a cent in a Gulen school or where suspected of colluding with him otherwise. What makes you think that same country will guarantee the rights of Cypriots?


The Gulenists were a conspiratorial cult whose aim was to infiltrate all echelons of the state for the purpose of overthrowing the secular state by unconstitutional means and replacing it with an Islamist state, and it is perfectly justifiable for members of such an organisation to be weeded out of the positions they have infiltrated into for purposes that are in breach of the constitution, often using illigitimate means such as the organisation gaining access to entrance exam results and distributing these to their own candidates in advance.


And I imagine all this was constitutional when this machine was being used to prop erdogan in place?


No, it has never been constitutional in its aims and activities. In my opinion, this machine created the AKP and put Erdoğan at its top in the first place. I am still delighted to see it smashed and there is nothing unconstitutional about that. On the other hand, there is and has been plenty in Turkey that is unconstitutional, including extrajudicial killings, but not this.


http://www.democracynow.org/2016/7/27/h ... supporters

This isn't unconstitutional? Which constitution are we talking about? North Korea's?
User avatar
DT.
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12200
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: Lefkosia

PreviousNext

Return to Cyprus Problem Solution Proposals

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest