The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Islamofascist thugs accost a group of tourists in Turkey

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Re: Islamofascist thugs accost a group of tourists in Turkey

Postby RichardB » Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:39 pm

Schnauzer wrote:
miltiades wrote:Pervert, you like to repeat your self don't you !!
Tell me, do you ....fancy me ? :lol: You appear to have an unhealthy fixation with my person, well that is what Perverts generally do :lol: :lol:


Actually, with a little effort and sensible research (beyond YOUR capabilities I fear) you may discover that it is invariably YOU that homes in on whatever contributions I present to this Forum.

Needless to say that YOUR responses are particularly representative of your 'Upbringing' in pursuit of your chosen identity as an 'Englishman' in that the filth and abuse you deliver is admirably suitable (and renowned throughout the world) as perfectly characteristic of the English.

'Cypriots' have a little more 'Self Respect' , particularly in their advancing years, hence, YOUR aspirations are invalid I fear. :lol:


Excuse me young schnauzer as an English "gentleman" I don't believe I have delivered any filth or abuse .. I demand an unreserved apology NOW :evil:
User avatar
RichardB
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3416
Joined: Thu May 18, 2006 9:48 pm
Location: Blackpool/Lefkosia

Re: Islamofascist thugs accost a group of tourists in Turkey

Postby miltiades » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:14 am

RichardB wrote:
Schnauzer wrote:
miltiades wrote:Pervert, you like to repeat your self don't you !!
Tell me, do you ....fancy me ? :lol: You appear to have an unhealthy fixation with my person, well that is what Perverts generally do :lol: :lol:


Actually, with a little effort and sensible research (beyond YOUR capabilities I fear) you may discover that it is invariably YOU that homes in on whatever contributions I present to this Forum.

Needless to say that YOUR responses are particularly representative of your 'Upbringing' in pursuit of your chosen identity as an 'Englishman' in that the filth and abuse you deliver is admirably suitable (and renowned throughout the world) as perfectly characteristic of the English.

'Cypriots' have a little more 'Self Respect' , particularly in their advancing years, hence, YOUR aspirations are invalid I fear. :lol:


Excuse me young schnauzer as an English "gentleman" I don't believe I have delivered any filth or abuse .. I demand an unreserved apology NOW :evil:

Neither have I :lol: :lol:
Richard you should be so lucky mate, he/It hates the English more than he hates the infidels !!
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16349
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: Islamofascist thugs accost a group of tourists in Turkey

Postby Schnauzer » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:07 am

RichardB wrote:
Schnauzer wrote:
miltiades wrote:Pervert, you like to repeat your self don't you !!
Tell me, do you ....fancy me ? :lol: You appear to have an unhealthy fixation with my person, well that is what Perverts generally do :lol: :lol:


Actually, with a little effort and sensible research (beyond YOUR capabilities I fear) you may discover that it is invariably YOU that homes in on whatever contributions I present to this Forum.

Needless to say that YOUR responses are particularly representative of your 'Upbringing' in pursuit of your chosen identity as an 'Englishman' in that the filth and abuse you deliver is admirably suitable (and renowned throughout the world) as perfectly characteristic of the English.

'Cypriots' have a little more 'Self Respect' , particularly in their advancing years, hence, YOUR aspirations are invalid I fear. :lol:


Excuse me young schnauzer as an English "gentleman" I don't believe I have delivered any filth or abuse .. I demand an unreserved apology NOW :evil:


And an apology you shall have old chap, it was unpardonable of me to make such a bold statement BUT, influenced by the filth that is a trademark of the 'Aspiring Gentleman' responsible for the greater part of the disgusting abuse published on this Forum, I was drawn into responding and obviously made the mistake of generalizing.

Certainly YOU could not be included in my comments (neither could a host of others) it is just unfortunate that the vulgarity of our friend is SO offensive it begs the question of "Where did he learn such filth" AND, since he has spent the last 50 odd years among Englishmen, one could quite easily conclude that he uses such outrageous filth in an effort to fit in with those he may have associated with and must have picked up the disgusting habit as a result of such associations.....(which he proudly announces as an asset to his characteristics whenever he attempts to discredit views which are not in tandem with his own).

Certainly he would not fit in with 'Polite Society' and I DO apologize to any I may have offended.

In actual fact, the 'Politeness' of the 'English Gentleman' is THE benchmark for ALL social graces, more shame on myself for having lent myself to the influence of this disgusting example of what others (and myself) might unwittingly regard as normal.

Best wishes to YOU and yours and a very personal apology for my unseemly comment. :oops:
User avatar
Schnauzer
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2073
Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 10:55 pm
Location: Touring Timbuktu.

Re: Islamofascist thugs accost a group of tourists in Turkey

Postby miltiades » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:22 am

The Pervert wrote:

"Certainly he would not fit in with 'Polite Society' and I DO apologize to any I may have offended"

Would this .... Polite Society include your heroes, the Daesh savages? Then fuck this PS !!
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16349
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: Islamofascist thugs accost a group of tourists in Turkey

Postby Tim Drayton » Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:08 pm

I have met Mr Miltiades and can confirm that he is a polite, charming and affable gentleman.
User avatar
Tim Drayton
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8226
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:32 am
Location: Limassol/Lemesos

Re: Islamofascist thugs accost a group of tourists in Turkey

Postby Lordo » Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:59 pm

Tim Drayton wrote:I have met Mr Miltiades and can confirm that he is a polite, charming and affable gentleman.

how sure are you he was not sleep at the time though tim.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Islamofascist thugs accost a group of tourists in Turkey

Postby miltiades » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:17 pm

Lordo wrote:
Tim Drayton wrote:I have met Mr Miltiades and can confirm that he is a polite, charming and affable gentleman.

how sure are you he was not sleep at the time though tim.


Lordo, I only fall asleep when I drink red wine. When Tim and I met, the weather was hot in Limassol so I was drinking beer! In fact I recall telling Tim that we have similar facial characteristics !!

I have met numerous forum members over the years I have been on the forum. I got on well with all, I have yet to meet the Psychopath or the Pervert, when I do meet them ..... :lol: :lol:
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16349
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: Islamofascist thugs accost a group of tourists in Turkey

Postby Schnauzer » Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:18 pm

Tim Drayton wrote:I have met Mr Miltiades and can confirm that he is a polite, charming and affable gentleman.



That's when the 'Schizophrenia' takes temporary control of his character, unfortunately he reverts back to normal quite quickly. :lol:
User avatar
Schnauzer
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2073
Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 10:55 pm
Location: Touring Timbuktu.

Previous

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest