The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


MAP 1 - Leaked, Return of Morphou!

How can we solve it? (keep it civilized)

Re: MAP 1 - Leaked, Return of Morphou!

Postby kurupetos » Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:15 am

Lordo wrote:more news boys the gc national guard will be no more.

That's OK. We could have a Cyprus National Guard instead.
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17896
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: MAP 1 - Leaked, Return of Morphou!

Postby MrH » Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:08 pm

http://famagusta-gazette.com/duncan-reiterates-uks-generous-offer-on-cyprus-sovereign-bases-p36065-69.htm

Some more evidence of the map materializing by the day with the British now agreeing the hand over of its Dhekelia base. However, funy our the "Akrotiri" base is a no-go for the Brits - They'll never give that one up in a million years! Hmmmmm Interesting!

Anyway, for those of you who don't know, Akinci has finally got the go-ahead by Ankara to officially offer Nicos Turkey's Guarantees covering only the Turkish Cypriot State.
User avatar
MrH
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1037
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:18 pm
Location: London

Re: MAP 1 - Leaked, Return of Morphou!

Postby boulio » Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:09 pm

MrH wrote:http://famagusta-gazette.com/duncan-reiterates-uks-generous-offer-on-cyprus-sovereign-bases-p36065-69.htm

Some more evidence of the map materializing by the day with the British now agreeing the hand over of its Dhekelia base. However, funy our the "Akrotiri" base is a no-go for the Brits - They'll never give that one up in a million years! Hmmmmm Interesting!

Anyway, for those of you who don't know, Akinci has finally got the go-ahead by Ankara to officially offer Nicos Turkey's Guarantees covering only the Turkish Cypriot State.


that map will never pass and and if it is to have greek and turkish guarantees for each federated state we might as well turn Cyprus into St martin/maerteen
boulio
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2575
Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2004 6:45 am

Re: MAP 1 - Leaked, Return of Morphou!

Postby Lordo » Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:28 pm

who says?
gcs have to accept terggy as a guarantor of the tc state.
lets face it it will only apply if gcs decide to invade the north.
what are you worried about?
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: MAP 1 - Leaked, Return of Morphou!

Postby boulio » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:53 am

The gc don't have to accept anything
boulio
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2575
Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2004 6:45 am

Re: MAP 1 - Leaked, Return of Morphou!

Postby Lordo » Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:22 am

so why are they negotiating? a comromise is what they have to accept and they know it.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: MAP 1 - Leaked, Return of Morphou!

Postby boulio » Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:47 am

They may comprimise on property,territory,power sharing but they will not comprimise on the future of their children having a third country run by a lunatic guarantee their security.
boulio
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2575
Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2004 6:45 am

Re: MAP 1 - Leaked, Return of Morphou!

Postby B25 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:56 am

Turkey cannot guarantee its own fucking security for its own citizens, let alone for another country FFS.

Admit it Lordo, Turkey is fucked up and is about to open a pandoras box in Syria soon. We don't need dictators in Cyprus.

But what this really proves is that the TCs are no more in the occupied areas, no say, no clout and it is totally Turkey calling all the shots :) :) :)
User avatar
B25
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6068
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:03 pm
Location: ** Classified **

Re: MAP 1 - Leaked, Return of Morphou!

Postby Lordo » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:18 pm

boulio wrote:They may comprimise on property,territory,power sharing but they will not comprimise on the future of their children having a third country run by a lunatic guarantee their security.

nonsense, all aspect of the agreement is negotiable. you are not following the talks. clearly security is being negotiable. if it was not so, they would not be discussing it.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: MAP 1 - Leaked, Return of Morphou!

Postby Lordo » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:25 pm

B25 wrote:Turkey cannot guarantee its own fucking security for its own citizens, let alone for another country FFS.

Admit it Lordo, Turkey is fucked up and is about to open a pandoras box in Syria soon. We don't need dictators in Cyprus.

But what this really proves is that the TCs are no more in the occupied areas, no say, no clout and it is totally Turkey calling all the shots :) :) :)

that is the reason why we must have a guarantee from terggy reh vosgo do gayu. groc also cannot guarantee the citizens of cyprus as we can see clearly every day where gc attack tcs and no action is taken by th epolice or the justice system.
terggy is not fucked up which ever way you look at it. they are being clever not joing the war in syria to minimise casualties and they will not take the cream by taking control of the resources in the north of syria. the terggish army is as strong as ever. i agree that erdogan has a different agenda and he may succeed but only if his interests are in sync with the yanks. the yanks will not allow any democratic or otherwise leader to go go against their interests.

terggy is not calling the shots and you can see that from the fact that erdo ordered akkinci to make 25000 settlers trnc citizens and he refused. of course we now have an ubp/dp government which thinks like you. they hate bbf and dont want an agreement like you.

so stop bitching and concentrate for cyprus and what is best for all the cyprus and not just gcs.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

PreviousNext

Return to Cyprus Problem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests