The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


MAP 1 - Leaked, Return of Morphou!

How can we solve it? (keep it civilized)

Re: MAP 1 - Leaked, Return of Morphou!

Postby repulsewarrior » Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:10 pm

...i don't get what you are looking for MrH. Are you Cypriot, are you a "Greek", or a "Turk"? So much bile against, and fantasy, but, again i ask myself, what are you looking for, MrH?
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7611
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: MAP 1 - Leaked, Return of Morphou!

Postby MrH » Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:16 pm

I am a Turkish Cypriot through and through only to confuse and convince the Greek Cypriots that they no longer have any choices left!......Seeing that they don't understand plain English, I thought a little explanation might convince them, clearly not! LOL
User avatar
MrH
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1037
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:18 pm
Location: London

Re: MAP 1 - Leaked, Return of Morphou!

Postby kurupetos » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:02 pm

MrH wrote:I am a Turkish Cypriot through and through only to confuse and convince the Greek Cypriots that they no longer have any choices left!......Seeing that they don't understand plain English, I thought a little explanation might convince them, clearly not! LOL

I appreciate your posts, MrHate, because they can convince even the daftest, most treasonous GCs (e.g. Bananiot) to wake up and realize that Turkey/TCs are not to be trusted. :mrgreen:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17940
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: MAP 1 - Leaked, Return of Morphou!

Postby repulsewarrior » Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:48 pm

...in any case, it appears that you would place yourself in line with Turkey as your supreme guide, MrH. Above and beyond what is a Turkish Cypriot "State", is the mindless devotion of the parasitic servant-slave;

"Turkishness" (however "you" define it).

...neither a Turk, a Turkish Cypriot, or a Cypriot, no better than a "Greek", are you?
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7611
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: MAP 1 - Leaked, Return of Morphou!

Postby kurupetos » Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:56 pm

repulsewarrior wrote:...in any case, it appears that you would place yourself in line with Turkey as your supreme guide, MrH. Above and beyond what is a Turkish Cypriot "State", is the mindless devotion of the parasitic servant-slave;

"Turkishness" (however "you" define it).

...neither a Turk, a Turkish Cypriot, or a Cypriot, no better than a "Greek", are you?

MrH reminds me of Asil Nadir...
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17940
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: MAP 1 - Leaked, Return of Morphou!

Postby Lordo » Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:11 pm

reh peragoulloui lamne stanatheman dje aismas gavole.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: MAP 1 - Leaked, Return of Morphou!

Postby Get Real! » Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:48 pm

repulsewarrior wrote:...i don't get what you are looking for MrH. Are you Cypriot, are you a "Greek", or a "Turk"? So much bile against, and fantasy, but, again i ask myself, what are you looking for, MrH?

Did you know there are 6 types of quoting character pairs...

1. ' '

2. “ ”

3. ‘ ’

4. ” ”

5. « »

6. 「 」

So I suggest you include ALL of them when posting your usual "Cypriot", "Greek", or "Turk", so you'll need six lots of each set if your messages are to go out really strong! 8)

Better safe than sorry... :wink:
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40526
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: MAP 1 - Leaked, Return of Morphou!

Postby kurupetos » Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:57 pm

Lordo wrote:reh peragoulloui lamne stanatheman dje aismas gavole.

You can move to Mongolia if you cannot take it, kuz. :wink:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17940
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: MAP 1 - Leaked, Return of Morphou!

Postby Get Real! » Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:26 pm

kurupetos wrote:
Lordo wrote:reh peragoulloui lamne stanatheman dje aismas gavole.

You can move to Mongolia if you cannot take it, kuz. :wink:

To eidion tzie essou re gie dis kalamarous dis anoiktoshellis!
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40526
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: MAP 1 - Leaked, Return of Morphou!

Postby MR-from-NG » Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:28 pm

Get Real! wrote:
kurupetos wrote:
Lordo wrote:reh peragoulloui lamne stanatheman dje aismas gavole.

You can move to Mongolia if you cannot take it, kuz. :wink:

To eidion tzie essou re gie dis kalamarous dis anoiktoshellis!

Why won't Bing translate this? To eidion tzie essou re gie dis kalamarous dis anoiktoshellis! I just translated this "Αθλητικός Ποδοσφαιρικός Όμιλος Ελλήνων Λευκωσίας" and Bing translated it as "Athletic Football Club Of Cunts Of Nicosia"?
Somebody please explain.
MR-from-NG
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2697
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:58 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Cyprus Problem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests