The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


THE ISIS SYMPATHISERS

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

THE ISIS SYMPATHISERS

Postby miltiades » Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:45 pm

Amongst us, right here on this Cyprus forum, we have a small number of ISIS sympathisers, but not just Isis sympathisers but also some who declare their belief in ...God !! I will start with the Psychopath and as an introduction to the values he holds as a ....believer let me quote just one of his many attestations, more will follow as I aim to expose these sick individuals for what they are.
1.GR: go and fuck your dead mothers corpse !!! How ...godly.!!!#
Believe me I aim to expose these sick individuals , will continue soon >>
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16332
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: THE ISIS SYMPATHISERS

Postby miltiades » Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:52 pm

Will continue with the Psychopath and reveal more of his ...god fearing statements, this fucking sick hypocrite some time back he declared his wish to see the whole of Cyprus occupied by Turkey rather than the continued suffering of the Palestinian people( SELF INFLICTED)
How dare you sick bastard wish that MY ISLAND is totally occupied by Turkey ? How dare you wish this on my children and my grand children you sick fucking bastard. Take your god and shove it up your filthy arse.
More to come Psycho. More on your statements following each and every gruesome barbaric attack by your cousins!

Much, much more to come !
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16332
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: THE ISIS SYMPATHISERS

Postby Get Real! » Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:57 pm

Only a naive fool could possibly believe that you are grieving for your dead mother when you have spent your day on a public forum posting stupid things like this dumb thread! :roll:

But this world is indeed a very stupid one where ABADEONES like you actually thrive! :wink:

So, enjoy your final furlong KOBRITI, for you shall soon be dealt with by that mighty authority you so despise...
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40444
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: THE ISIS SYMPATHISERS

Postby miltiades » Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:12 pm

Lets now see what the religious pervert, he or it goes by different nicks, lets just call him Pervert for short.
"Sling them off" he wrote referring to the horrid act committed by his ...courageous barbarians, in throwing gays form the top of buildings. he so admires. Now this Snauzegaravnopervert has posted some horrific views and I intend to fully , comprehensively and ferociously expose this piece of crap/ If he thinks that I will not carry it through, let me remind him that I have his full name, of course since he converted to the religion of peace he may well be known by another name, however what I have on him is more than enough. This sick pervert and the psychopath, if they think they can continue in the free civilized world, giving their full support to Isis, better think again.

I'm a 70 year old CYPRIOT. I do not wish my grandchildren to be in fear of their lives by these sick bastards who will, believe me, WILL commit the most atrocious act to satisfy their perverted ideologies. As the psychopath stated, in order to liberate our northern parts much blood has to be spilled., in referring that Cyprus on its own take on and defeat Turkey single handedly.

The pervert justified the massacre of innocent British tourists in Tunisia. How on earth can any one on this forum accept this and not challenge these sick bastards.
More , much more to come ..
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16332
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: THE ISIS SYMPATHISERS

Postby Schnauzer » Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:31 pm

miltiades wrote:Lets now see what the religious pervert, he or it goes by different nicks, lets just call him Pervert for short.
"Sling them off" he wrote referring to the horrid act committed by his ...courageous barbarians, in throwing gays form the top of buildings. he so admires. Now this Snauzegaravnopervert has posted some horrific views and I intend to fully , comprehensively and ferociously expose this piece of crap/ If he thinks that I will not carry it through, let me remind him that I have his full name, of course since he converted to the religion of peace he may well be known by another name, however what I have on him is more than enough. This sick pervert and the psychopath, if they think they can continue in the free civilized world, giving their full support to Isis, better think again.

I'm a 70 year old CYPRIOT. I do not wish my grandchildren to be in fear of their lives by these sick bastards who will, believe me, WILL commit the most atrocious act to satisfy their perverted ideologies. As the psychopath stated, in order to liberate our northern parts much blood has to be spilled., in referring that Cyprus on its own take on and defeat Turkey single handedly.

The pervert justified the massacre of innocent British tourists in Tunisia. How on earth can any one on this forum accept this and not challenge these sick bastards.
More , much more to come ..



:lol: :lol: Have you ever heard the expression "As daft as a bunch of Bollocks" ?, well, THAT sums you up nicely. :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Schnauzer
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2073
Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 10:55 pm
Location: Touring Timbuktu.

Re: THE ISIS SYMPATHISERS

Postby miltiades » Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:39 pm

Schnauzer wrote:
miltiades wrote:Lets now see what the religious pervert, he or it goes by different nicks, lets just call him Pervert for short.
"Sling them off" he wrote referring to the horrid act committed by his ...courageous barbarians, in throwing gays form the top of buildings. he so admires. Now this Snauzegaravnopervert has posted some horrific views and I intend to fully , comprehensively and ferociously expose this piece of crap/ If he thinks that I will not carry it through, let me remind him that I have his full name, of course since he converted to the religion of peace he may well be known by another name, however what I have on him is more than enough. This sick pervert and the psychopath, if they think they can continue in the free civilized world, giving their full support to Isis, better think again.

I'm a 70 year old CYPRIOT. I do not wish my grandchildren to be in fear of their lives by these sick bastards who will, believe me, WILL commit the most atrocious act to satisfy their perverted ideologies. As the psychopath stated, in order to liberate our northern parts much blood has to be spilled., in referring that Cyprus on its own take on and defeat Turkey single handedly.

The pervert justified the massacre of innocent British tourists in Tunisia. How on earth can any one on this forum accept this and not challenge these sick bastards.
More , much more to come ..



:lol: :lol: Have you ever heard the expression "As daft as a bunch of Bollocks" ?, well, THAT sums you up nicely. :lol: :lol:

I have collated enough evidence of your unswerving support of Isis to attract the interest of the security authorities, worry not because soon you may be sharing a cell with one of your recently incarcerated heroes. If you think that you can use this forum to spread your support and admiration of the savages calling them selves isis, you have another thing coming.
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16332
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: THE ISIS SYMPATHISERS

Postby miltiades » Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:57 pm

3 Luton men who praised Charlie Hebdo attack found guilty of encouraging children to join Isis" http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/3-luton-men-wh ... is-1576425 ...

Both the religious psychopath GR, and the convert Pervert Shitsnauzer fully and unashamedly justified these horrific murders!!
Hating the West is one thing but justifying these horrid callous murders is another, You haven't seen the last of these you god fearing bastards!
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16332
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: THE ISIS SYMPATHISERS

Postby Schnauzer » Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:16 pm

miltiades wrote:
Schnauzer wrote:
miltiades wrote:Lets now see what the religious pervert, he or it goes by different nicks, lets just call him Pervert for short.
"Sling them off" he wrote referring to the horrid act committed by his ...courageous barbarians, in throwing gays form the top of buildings. he so admires. Now this Snauzegaravnopervert has posted some horrific views and I intend to fully , comprehensively and ferociously expose this piece of crap/ If he thinks that I will not carry it through, let me remind him that I have his full name, of course since he converted to the religion of peace he may well be known by another name, however what I have on him is more than enough. This sick pervert and the psychopath, if they think they can continue in the free civilized world, giving their full support to Isis, better think again.

I'm a 70 year old CYPRIOT. I do not wish my grandchildren to be in fear of their lives by these sick bastards who will, believe me, WILL commit the most atrocious act to satisfy their perverted ideologies. As the psychopath stated, in order to liberate our northern parts much blood has to be spilled., in referring that Cyprus on its own take on and defeat Turkey single handedly.

The pervert justified the massacre of innocent British tourists in Tunisia. How on earth can any one on this forum accept this and not challenge these sick bastards.
More , much more to come ..



:lol: :lol: Have you ever heard the expression "As daft as a bunch of Bollocks" ?, well, THAT sums you up nicely. :lol: :lol:


I have collated enough evidence of your unswerving support of Isis to attract the interest of the security authorities, worry not because soon you may be sharing a cell with one of your recently incarcerated heroes. If you think that you can use this forum to spread your support and admiration of the savages calling them selves isis, you have another thing coming.


I am sure we are all aware of your fondness to 'Inform the Authorities', it is a habit you have had (and have cultivated by all accounts) since you were a young schoolboy.

A spell in the 'Army' would have knocked THAT kind of attitude out of you BUT, as the song goes, "I'll tuk the high road". :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Schnauzer
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2073
Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 10:55 pm
Location: Touring Timbuktu.

Re: THE ISIS SYMPATHISERS

Postby miltiades » Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:51 pm

Schnauzer wrote:
miltiades wrote:
Schnauzer wrote:
miltiades wrote:Lets now see what the religious pervert, he or it goes by different nicks, lets just call him Pervert for short.
"Sling them off" he wrote referring to the horrid act committed by his ...courageous barbarians, in throwing gays form the top of buildings. he so admires. Now this Snauzegaravnopervert has posted some horrific views and I intend to fully , comprehensively and ferociously expose this piece of crap/ If he thinks that I will not carry it through, let me remind him that I have his full name, of course since he converted to the religion of peace he may well be known by another name, however what I have on him is more than enough. This sick pervert and the psychopath, if they think they can continue in the free civilized world, giving their full support to Isis, better think again.

I'm a 70 year old CYPRIOT. I do not wish my grandchildren to be in fear of their lives by these sick bastards who will, believe me, WILL commit the most atrocious act to satisfy their perverted ideologies. As the psychopath stated, in order to liberate our northern parts much blood has to be spilled., in referring that Cyprus on its own take on and defeat Turkey single handedly.

The pervert justified the massacre of innocent British tourists in Tunisia. How on earth can any one on this forum accept this and not challenge these sick bastards.
More , much more to come ..



:lol: :lol: Have you ever heard the expression "As daft as a bunch of Bollocks" ?, well, THAT sums you up nicely. :lol: :lol:


I have collated enough evidence of your unswerving support of Isis to attract the interest of the security authorities, worry not because soon you may be sharing a cell with one of your recently incarcerated heroes. If you think that you can use this forum to spread your support and admiration of the savages calling them selves isis, you have another thing coming.


I am sure we are all aware of your fondness to 'Inform the Authorities', it is a habit you have had (and have cultivated by all accounts) since you were a young schoolboy.

A spell in the 'Army' would have knocked THAT kind of attitude out of you BUT, as the song goes, "I'll tuk the high road". :lol: :lol: :lol:

WORRY NOT "!!! Your collar will soon be felt, your WESTERN MONEY will dry up ,
Don't think I'm playing games, you are finished, go and hide you despicable fucking jihadi sympathiser, Did you think that you can come on Cyprus Forum and praise the glory of the fucking savages. You are finished you Pervert, only option available to you is a bomb up your arse when you blow your useless self up. Such shit must be flashed down the toilet. Good riddance!
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16332
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: THE ISIS SYMPATHISERS

Postby Lordo » Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:12 pm

i said once i will say it a million times. both russia and the yanks as well as the chinese have no business in the middle east so shove off and let these counties solve their own problems.

now bugger off and go to sleep old fool so we can have some piis
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Next

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests