The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


IN MEMORY OF 9/11 VICTIMS 15 YEARS ON.

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Re: IN MEMORY OF 9/11 VICTIMS 15 YEARS ON.

Postby Paphitis » Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:28 pm

Yes a sick old man on dialysis is more than capable of launching such a clandestine attack.

Just like an old frail and even old bag of Bones of a man led an entire Cypriot Revolution from under a sink and had the World's Greatest then superpower (The British Military) chasing its own tail.

The American Government isn't capable, not to mention the fact that such a thing will need to be signed of by the President and there is no way any President would do this.

In addition, America is only good at fighting conventional wars. When it comes to old men in caves and on dialysis, they are not so good as the Russians also found out the hard way when they invaded Afghanistan.
Last edited by Paphitis on Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20996
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: IN MEMORY OF 9/11 VICTIMS 15 YEARS ON.

Postby Paphitis » Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:43 pm

And before anyone starts ranting against all Muslums, only a tiny fraction would ever subscribe to this very strict interpretation and many of those live among us in Western Societies. Young disenfranchised males usually.

And don't forget the the biggest victims of these extremist groups have always been other Muslims which do not agree with their extreme interpretations or live their lives as they would expect.

Muslims are not as basic as a lot of people think. In fact quite the opposite.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20996
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: IN MEMORY OF 9/11 VICTIMS 15 YEARS ON.

Postby Robin Hood » Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:13 pm

Paphitis:
There are no anomalies! What hapenned is obvious.


Really? As I said previously ‘.... it’s obvious!’ to you that don’t question, but do you honestly believe that? Of course it's obvious we all saw it on TV!

You ‘obviously know’ that the twin towers collapsed because the fires from jet fuel from two crashed aircraft (Kerosene) melted the steel so that both went down in the classic style of a controlled demolition, straight down into their own foot prints. If you believe this was so ..... how do you explain almost exactly the same thing happening a few hours later with WTC 7 when there was no aircraft impact and no jet fuel. It was different construction; it was not a symmetrical building and yet down it went straight down into its own footprint. Strange that, don’t you think? :roll:

There are explanations for the physics of what happened but apart from obvious nut case sites ........ most sensible people who are interested just look for answers to the very obvious anomalies in the official story, not for a perpetrator. This is impossible to even guess at until the details of what actually happened are subject to a full examination .

America fell victim to a well planned and excellently executed terrorist attack on a grand scale. No need for America to do a False Flag of this magnitude even if they could because it just isn't necessary to do such a thing if a mere marketplace suicide bombing would suffice to achieve its purpose if that were to justify an invasion of Afghanistan. In addition, I don't believe the American Government would consider attacking its own people in a million years. That's not who they are. They are not some Assad or Pootin War Criminals.


I don’t know who planned it or executed the event, neither do you ..... but it certainly was not OBL .... even the FBI admit that, which is why he was never on their most wanted list accused of the 911 atrocity. Your accusations about Putin and Assad have no foundation!
Why did they attack America. I believe I have the answer to that question.


You have an opinion .... not an answer, because an answer requires evidence.

It was an attack on Western Valies, on America's way of life, on freedom and so on. There were no real political motives just Al Qaeda flexing its muscle, making a huge statement and sending a very big message that the infidel will never be safe anywhere.

It wasn't even because they hate Americans. It's just that America is the strongest and considered a bit of a leader of the Western World.


Too simplistic!

It is the beginning of this war between 2 ideologies. Western Values Vs a rather extreme form of Islamic Ideology that we see even to this day
.

There I think you are right! But why now? They have had centuries to inflict their ideologies on us and destroy the infidel. Why chose a moment in history where a super power could blow them and their ideologies off the face of the earth in seconds? You strike when you have superiority not wait until you are the obvious underdog!

Doesn’t Schnauzers reasoning have some credibility? Who and what events have bought their anger to the surface, an ideology which could very well destroy our whole way of life?

Didn’t you post some time back that you thought the Saudi Arabs (who are also driven by an extreme interpretation of Islam) are a such a smart and wonderful people, that you so admired them that you wanted to become one of them, live in a tent in the desert drinking camels milk and watching wonderful sun sets over the sand dunes. Or did you respond to treatment for that crazy idea? :roll:

WE(?) are all targets not just America until we deal with this ideology.


I agree but that will only be achieved by all western powers plus Russia, China and all countries so threatened, working together with a coherent plan of action. Unfortunately the US has decided it will be done their way and their reasons are not for the common good. It is in Americas interests only ..... the rest of us are of no consequence! :x
Robin Hood
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2583
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: IN MEMORY OF 9/11 VICTIMS 15 YEARS ON.

Postby Paphitis » Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:43 pm

Oh I question alright! I just don't find the need to question the most ridiculous assertions that the Americans would stage and inflict upon themselves the biggest terrorist attack in history.

Now why would they do something so stupid and kill 3000 of their own people in the biggest financial hub on the planet?

And I am a Physicist and I am a pretty advance and quite well educated in Physics, Atmospherics, Meteorology right up to ATPL standard and not only that but also in Aerodynamics and Engineering. I find nothing at all that doesn't make sense to me about 911. The structures did everything I would have expected.

First of all, you are going to have to explain why this is an American conspiracy, how the Americans could have pulled it off, why they did it and why it had to be so big.

It's that that doesn't pass the pub test.
Last edited by Paphitis on Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20996
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: IN MEMORY OF 9/11 VICTIMS 15 YEARS ON.

Postby Robin Hood » Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:45 pm

Paphitis wrote:Yes a sick old man on dialysis is more than capable of launching such a clandestine attack.

Just like an old frail and even old bag of Bones of a man led an entire Cypriot Revolution from under a sink and had the World's Greatest then superpower (The British Military) chasing its own tail.

The American Government isn't capable, not to mention the fact that such a thing will need to be signed of by the President and there is no way any President would do this.

In addition, America is only good at fighting conventional wars. When it comes to old men in caves and on dialysis, they are not so good as the Russians also found out the hard way when they invaded Afghanistan.


That was a guerrilla war, on a tiny sparcely populated and primitive (no offence meant) island against a few hundred colonialist conscripts. Different scenario.

What I find difficult to comprehend is how a mighty power with every know means of collecting intelligence would be less capable of planning and implementing events than Al-Qaida, who are/were at the very least primitive ?

America does not fight conventional wars anymore, it gets others to fight them on their behalf!

Nobody, but nobody knows what goes on inside the White House, who signs what off is irrelevant because it would never be allowed to get into the wrong hands.

You only need to take a look at Mrs. Clinton to see just how much trouble these people will go to, to cover their tracks from the people. They live in a different world to the rest of us, there is no law for them as they are rarely bought to trial for their crimes. (Nixon is the only one I can remember ..... but didn't go to jail when found guilty) The evidence is destroyed and the witnesses have a habit of being locked away or disappearing ! :roll:

Once again you bring Russia into the discussion. You haven't forgotten that the military weaponry and support the US gave to the Taliban to fight Russia, is where all this started and that eventually they morphed into Al-Qaida .....and then bred ISIS! :roll:
Robin Hood
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2583
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: IN MEMORY OF 9/11 VICTIMS 15 YEARS ON.

Postby Paphitis » Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:50 pm

Robin Hood wrote:
Paphitis wrote:Yes a sick old man on dialysis is more than capable of launching such a clandestine attack.

Just like an old frail and even old bag of Bones of a man led an entire Cypriot Revolution from under a sink and had the World's Greatest then superpower (The British Military) chasing its own tail.

The American Government isn't capable, not to mention the fact that such a thing will need to be signed of by the President and there is no way any President would do this.

In addition, America is only good at fighting conventional wars. When it comes to old men in caves and on dialysis, they are not so good as the Russians also found out the hard way when they invaded Afghanistan.


That was a guerrilla war, on a tiny sparcely populated and primitive (no offence meant) island against a few hundred colonialist conscripts. Different scenario.

What I find difficult to comprehend is how a mighty power with every know means of collecting intelligence would be less capable of planning and implementing events than Al-Qaida, who are/were at the very least primitive ?

America does not fight conventional wars anymore, it gets others to fight them on their behalf!

Nobody, but nobody knows what goes on inside the White House, who signs what off is irrelevant because it would never be allowed to get into the wrong hands.

You only need to take a look at Mrs. Clinton to see just how much trouble these people will go to, to cover their tracks from the people. They live in a different world to the rest of us, there is no law for them as they are rarely bought to trial for their crimes. (Nixon is the only one I can remember ..... but didn't go to jail when found guilty) The evidence is destroyed and the witnesses have a habit of being locked away or disappearing ! :roll:

Once again you bring Russia into the discussion. You haven't forgotten that the military weaponry and support the US gave to the Taliban to fight Russia, is where all this started and that eventually they morphed into Al-Qaida .....and then bred ISIS! :roll:


It's not a different scenario at all.

It is not att all unfeasable for terrorists to be able to organize such terrorists attacks.

In fact I believe we are due for a much greater terrorist event in the very near future involving Chemical Weapons and we might lose more than 10,000 people. We might even lose 20,000 people or more. This is where this is going next and we already know they have the Chemical weapons to Asphyxiate all of Manhattan. It will be DAESh's last legacy and sea song to inspire the next generation in 10 years time when they suddenly reappear.

I don't mean to be alarmist, but it is inevitable and our security agencies know it too.

We are always one step behind them and generally speaking the USA, Australia and UK have been very lucky so far. France and Belgium not so.

What the American, British and Australian Intelligence Services have achieved in the last 15 years is amazing. They are obviously good and they have had so stood fortune along the way but luck has a habit of running out.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20996
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: IN MEMORY OF 9/11 VICTIMS 15 YEARS ON.

Postby Paphitis » Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:35 pm

Btw, primitive are those who don't even know how to live!

And it is pretty clear to me that the majority of Brits don't even know how to live.

You see, you can have a degree, even a Masters or a Ph.D, even be an Engineer or a pilot but not know how to live hence primitive whilst a Cypriot drop kick which you judge as primitive just might know how to live a better live than you.

Oh, and these primitives still had the British Military chasing its tail.

Who are the primitives?

This is the reason WHY the Americans and Australians funded the IRA covertly. Because deep down, the Irish and German elements hate the Brits, hate the Queen and will love to dispatch her and would wipe the Union Jack on their bums.

Because these colonials had a war and were sent away on prison ships. Most were Irish too.

It's the Brits who are primitive?
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20996
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: IN MEMORY OF 9/11 VICTIMS 15 YEARS ON.

Postby Schnauzer » Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:43 pm

Paphitis wrote:Btw, primitive are those who don't even know how to live!

And it is pretty clear to me that the majority of Brits don't even know how to live.

You see, you can have a degree, even a Masters or a Ph.D, even be an Engineer or a pilot but not know how to live hence primitive whilst a Cypriot drop kick which you judge as primitive just might know how to live a better live than you.

Oh, and these primitives still had the British Military chasing its tail.

Who are the primitives?

This is the reason WHY the Americans and Australians funded the IRA covertly. Because deep down, the Irish and German elements hate the Brits, hate the Queen and will love to dispatch her and would wipe the Union Jack on their bums.

Because these colonials had a war and were sent away on prison ships. Most were Irish too.

It's the Brits who are primitive?


"Good Heavens !" :shock:
User avatar
Schnauzer
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2073
Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 10:55 pm
Location: Touring Timbuktu.

Re: IN MEMORY OF 9/11 VICTIMS 15 YEARS ON.

Postby Paphitis » Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:51 pm

Well no. It's 100% true.

Most Brits don't know how to live. This is the fundamental criteria of an advance society.

You got to know how to live to be considered advanced! Now I ask. Who knows how to live? Brits or Cypriots?

It's not a hard question.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20996
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: IN MEMORY OF 9/11 VICTIMS 15 YEARS ON.

Postby Paphitis » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:03 pm

There is a reason why the most backward parts of the USA are in the South.

Lucky for the YANKS that the YANKIES won, sent man to the moon and became the greatest power on the planet!

Would that have even happened if the Confederates won?
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20996
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests