The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


IN MEMORY OF 9/11 VICTIMS 15 YEARS ON.

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Re: IN MEMORY OF 9/11 VICTIMS 15 YEARS ON.

Postby Robin Hood » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:18 pm

Paphitis wrote:
Robin Hood wrote:
Paphitis wrote:Yes a sick old man on dialysis is more than capable of launching such a clandestine attack.

Just like an old frail and even old bag of Bones of a man led an entire Cypriot Revolution from under a sink and had the World's Greatest then superpower (The British Military) chasing its own tail.

The American Government isn't capable, not to mention the fact that such a thing will need to be signed of by the President and there is no way any President would do this.

In addition, America is only good at fighting conventional wars. When it comes to old men in caves and on dialysis, they are not so good as the Russians also found out the hard way when they invaded Afghanistan.


That was a guerrilla war, on a tiny sparcely populated and primitive (no offence meant) island against a few hundred colonialist conscripts. Different scenario.

What I find difficult to comprehend is how a mighty power with every know means of collecting intelligence would be less capable of planning and implementing events than Al-Qaida, who are/were at the very least primitive ?

America does not fight conventional wars anymore, it gets others to fight them on their behalf!

Nobody, but nobody knows what goes on inside the White House, who signs what off is irrelevant because it would never be allowed to get into the wrong hands.

You only need to take a look at Mrs. Clinton to see just how much trouble these people will go to, to cover their tracks from the people. They live in a different world to the rest of us, there is no law for them as they are rarely bought to trial for their crimes. (Nixon is the only one I can remember ..... but didn't go to jail when found guilty) The evidence is destroyed and the witnesses have a habit of being locked away or disappearing ! :roll:

Once again you bring Russia into the discussion. You haven't forgotten that the military weaponry and support the US gave to the Taliban to fight Russia, is where all this started and that eventually they morphed into Al-Qaida .....and then bred ISIS! :roll:


It's not a different scenario at all.

It is not at all unfeasable for terrorists to be able to organize such terrorists attacks.

But not the US administration, or those in the administration associated with Israeli intelligence, or those that had commercial interests in seeing the demise of WTC1, WTC 2 and WTC 7 ?


In fact I believe we are due for a much greater terrorist event in the very near future involving Chemical Weapons and we might lose more than 10,000 people. We might even lose 20,000 people or more. This is where this is going next and we already know they have the Chemical weapons to Asphyxiate all of Manhattan. It will be DAESh's last legacy and sea song to inspire the next generation in 10 years time when they suddenly reappear.

I don't mean to be alarmist, but it is inevitable and our security agencies know it too.

We are always one step behind them and generally speaking the USA, Australia and UK have been very lucky so far. France and Belgium not so.

What the American, British and Australian Intelligence Services have achieved in the last 15 years is amazing. They are obviously good and they have had so stood fortune along the way but luck has a habit of running out.


I don't have a problem with most that observation. I am sure that you could well be right ..... I see the financial thing in the same light. You have knowledge presumably on military intelligence. I have knowledge of money creation/banking. I don't question your view because I have no information/intelligence that refutes it and it is perfectly plausible.
Robin Hood
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2587
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: IN MEMORY OF 9/11 VICTIMS 15 YEARS ON.

Postby Schnauzer » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:20 pm

Paphitis wrote:There is a reason why the most backward parts of the USA are in the South.

Lucky for the YANKS that the YANKIES won, sent man to the moon and became the greatest power on the planet!

Would that have even happened if the Confederates won?


Maybe not BUT, on the other hand, maybe there would have been a little more 'Peace on earth' nowadays.

What do YOU reckon Cobber ?. :wink:
User avatar
Schnauzer
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2073
Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 10:55 pm
Location: Touring Timbuktu.

Re: IN MEMORY OF 9/11 VICTIMS 15 YEARS ON.

Postby Paphitis » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:27 pm

Schnauzer wrote:
Paphitis wrote:There is a reason why the most backward parts of the USA are in the South.

Lucky for the YANKS that the YANKIES won, sent man to the moon and became the greatest power on the planet!

Would that have even happened if the Confederates won?


Maybe not BUT, on the other hand, maybe there would have been a little more 'Peace on earth' nowadays.

What do YOU reckon Cobber ?. :wink:


No!

I'm could be a lot worse.

What you seem to forget, is that it could be Russia, or Iran being the superpower. But the ultimate problem would remain. It may well be twice worse especially if it were Iran.

You won't get peace on earth ever. Not in the next 100 years anyway.

After that, who knows?
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20997
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: IN MEMORY OF 9/11 VICTIMS 15 YEARS ON.

Postby Paphitis » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:31 pm

Robin Hood wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Robin Hood wrote:
Paphitis wrote:Yes a sick old man on dialysis is more than capable of launching such a clandestine attack.

Just like an old frail and even old bag of Bones of a man led an entire Cypriot Revolution from under a sink and had the World's Greatest then superpower (The British Military) chasing its own tail.

The American Government isn't capable, not to mention the fact that such a thing will need to be signed of by the President and there is no way any President would do this.

In addition, America is only good at fighting conventional wars. When it comes to old men in caves and on dialysis, they are not so good as the Russians also found out the hard way when they invaded Afghanistan.


That was a guerrilla war, on a tiny sparcely populated and primitive (no offence meant) island against a few hundred colonialist conscripts. Different scenario.

What I find difficult to comprehend is how a mighty power with every know means of collecting intelligence would be less capable of planning and implementing events than Al-Qaida, who are/were at the very least primitive ?

America does not fight conventional wars anymore, it gets others to fight them on their behalf!

Nobody, but nobody knows what goes on inside the White House, who signs what off is irrelevant because it would never be allowed to get into the wrong hands.

You only need to take a look at Mrs. Clinton to see just how much trouble these people will go to, to cover their tracks from the people. They live in a different world to the rest of us, there is no law for them as they are rarely bought to trial for their crimes. (Nixon is the only one I can remember ..... but didn't go to jail when found guilty) The evidence is destroyed and the witnesses have a habit of being locked away or disappearing ! :roll:

Once again you bring Russia into the discussion. You haven't forgotten that the military weaponry and support the US gave to the Taliban to fight Russia, is where all this started and that eventually they morphed into Al-Qaida .....and then bred ISIS! :roll:


It's not a different scenario at all.

It is not at all unfeasable for terrorists to be able to organize such terrorists attacks.

But not the US administration, or those in the administration associated with Israeli intelligence, or those that had commercial interests in seeing the demise of WTC1, WTC 2 and WTC 7 ?


In fact I believe we are due for a much greater terrorist event in the very near future involving Chemical Weapons and we might lose more than 10,000 people. We might even lose 20,000 people or more. This is where this is going next and we already know they have the Chemical weapons to Asphyxiate all of Manhattan. It will be DAESh's last legacy and sea song to inspire the next generation in 10 years time when they suddenly reappear.

I don't mean to be alarmist, but it is inevitable and our security agencies know it too.

We are always one step behind them and generally speaking the USA, Australia and UK have been very lucky so far. France and Belgium not so.

What the American, British and Australian Intelligence Services have achieved in the last 15 years is amazing. They are obviously good and they have had so stood fortune along the way but luck has a habit of running out.


I don't have a problem with most that observation. I am sure that you could well be right ..... I see the financial thing in the same light. You have knowledge presumably on military intelligence. I have knowledge of money creation/banking. I don't question your view because I have no information/intelligence that refutes it and it is perfectly plausible.



There were 302 Jews who died that day.

Another conspiracy theory debunked.

Obviously Israeli Intelligence didn't let anyone know after all
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20997
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: IN MEMORY OF 9/11 VICTIMS 15 YEARS ON.

Postby Robin Hood » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:50 pm

Paphitis:
Oh I question alright! I just don't find the need to question the most ridiculous assertions that the Americans would stage and inflict upon themselves the biggest terrorist attack in history.


Who says ‘they’ did and who could do more than guess at what really happened?
Now why would they do something so stupid and kill 3000 of their own people in the biggest financial hub on the planet?


That is what we need to find out! There are theories and explanations but all are just speculation but most are more plausible than the official story.

And I am a Physicist and I am a pretty advance and quite well educated in Physics, Atmospherics, Meteorology right up to ATPL standard and not only that but also in Aerodynamics and Engineering. I find nothing at all that doesn't make sense to me about 911. The structures did everything I would have expected. Oh I question alright! I just don't find the need to question the most ridiculous assertions that the Americans would stage and inflict upon themselves the biggest terrorist attack in history.


With all due respect you are neither a physicist or an engineer, you are a commercial pilot.

The structures did everything you would have expected, did they? That says you are definitely not an engineer!

Just a few observations:

It had never happened before and has not happened since 911.

Steel framed structures do not collapse because of fire, they are designed not to!

An engineer would know that asymmetrical damage throws a lop-sided load on the structure ..... even simple common sense .......says both would topple in the direction of least resistance ..... the damaged side! Neither did!

Both buildings had 47 very big/thick steel column forming central cores that, apart from the point of impact, were undamaged .... right down to bed rock! They just disappeared!

WTC 7 was a different design and construction but it followed the same route of the twin towers! Straight down into its own footprint!

I would question:


Why did the building not follow the accepted laws of physics and topple?

How did all three buildings defy Newton’s Laws of motion and fall at almost free fall speed?

How come, three times in that one day, was it possible to emulate a controlled demolition by experts ..... without expert help?

What happened to those two massive core structures?

Let me ask you a question as a professional pilot?

Do you believe that an individual who had great difficulty flying a Cessna 172 under the direction of a qualified instructor, would have the expertise to take over the controls of a commercial airliner, fly it in a way that even top gun pilots say they would find difficult, (They turned through a 270 deg. in a descending loop at speeds well in excess of Vne) could then skim the grass on the Pentagon Lawn without damaging it and then plough the aircraft straight through the ground floor windows. Because that is the official story!

Just ‘ground effect’ at 600mph plus would make such a manoeuvre impossible but we are told this is what happened ........... but even the official evidence released says it’s impossible!

You are a professional pilot, how would you rate this scenario. You may find it interesting to look at the web site ‘Pilots for 911 truth’? I think you would find the site interesting. Like you they are professionals, they have ALL the released evidence from the FAA and the AIIB, videos, flight simulations using real data and they question the plausibility of the official story. I would not regard them as stupid conspiracy theorists! :roll:
Robin Hood
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2587
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: IN MEMORY OF 9/11 VICTIMS 15 YEARS ON.

Postby B25 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:47 pm

9/11 was a US false flag pure and simple.
User avatar
B25
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6079
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:03 pm
Location: ** Classified **

Re: IN MEMORY OF 9/11 VICTIMS 15 YEARS ON.

Postby Paphitis » Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:25 am

B25 wrote:9/11 was a US false flag pure and simple.


Yes of course but no one accused you of being too bright!

You see, it's one thing to say that, and quite another to even convince anyone as to the reason why the Yanks would crash for airliners as a False Flag.

It's a bit like a little toddler having a tantrum jumping up and down saying "it is a False Flag I tell you. You got to listen to me pure and simple" :lol:
Last edited by Paphitis on Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20997
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: IN MEMORY OF 9/11 VICTIMS 15 YEARS ON.

Postby Paphitis » Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:30 am

In the end, it is very futile arguing with a conspiracy theorist about 9/11.

It doesn't matter what evidence is presented, it will always be an American or Israeli False Flag.

I remember the irrefutable evidence presented that apparently no Israeli citizens turned up to work at the WTC that day. Well, it turns out there were many Israeli Citizens and Jews that did turn up for work.

The 9/11 report has been filed. All 7000 pages of it. How many have actually read it? Out of the conspiracy theorists, not very many.

In the end, history has been recorded for ETERNITY. And all of you conspiracists are a meager yet insignificant minority which can at times provide some really great entertainment. So please continue the comic relief. 8)

I don't have the time to wade through 7000 pages of a US Government report either.

So believe what you want! I'm not about to enter an unwinnable "debate" with conspiracy theorists and their straw man arguments and theories from various nefarious conspiracy sites from so called self proclaimed "experts". No way!
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20997
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: IN MEMORY OF 9/11 VICTIMS 15 YEARS ON.

Postby B25 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:34 am

Paphitis wrote:
B25 wrote:9/11 was a US false flag pure and simple.


Yes of course but no one accused you of being too bright!

You see, it's one thing to say that, and quite another to even convince anyone as to the reason why the Yanks would crash for airliners as a False Flag.

It's a bit like a little toddler having a tantrum jumping up and down saying "it is a False Flag I tell you. You got to listen to me pure and simple" :lol:


Paphiti, for a seemingly intelligent person, you can be so naive.

So, these half a dozen towel head camel shaggers, came to the US, and out smarted every major intelligent agency the US has, and that's every combination of the 26 letters of the alphabet 26 factorial, and managed to all synchronise the hijacking of multiple planes and execute this plan of theirs( with no inside help) and no one knows anything??? Come on, you have to be a right dork to accept that.

Then there is the collapse of the Towers, it has been stated many times that such collisions could not produce the result we witnessed in their collapse, professionals world wide have stated this and in some cases mysteriously disappeared. So they collapse, but what about the 3rd building that was not even collided with, I suppose it just fell in sympathy. You would have to be a right moron to accept the 'official' story.

You question, would the US sacrifice 3000+ of its own people, answer is yes and they would even more if they needed to. The US needed a reason and a mandate to invade Iraq and Afghanistan. The mandate had to be because of some horrific incident that happened on US soil against US citizens and this is what they achieved.

When governments want to hide the truth about their dirty business they invent the term ' Conspiracy Theories', so that they can hide behind these, but really, just analyse the facts more closely and nothing adds up like they say it does.

The 9/11 job was a false flag, many 'brighter' people than me have said so and given their reasons especially the technical building collapsing scenarios.

9/11 = false flag, pure and simple, and no amount of US BS 'official' stories will convince me otherwise, I can judge for myself.
User avatar
B25
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6079
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:03 pm
Location: ** Classified **

Re: IN MEMORY OF 9/11 VICTIMS 15 YEARS ON.

Postby Paphitis » Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:47 am

These intelligence services were not exactly expecting such an attack and if they were expecting an attack, they would not have been anticipating an attack like that.

You call me naive, but you are saying the USA or someone else did this as a False Flag. Why?

A False Flag could have been done on a far more smaller scale and still achieve the outcomes they would be after if that was to invade someone. Not that the USA does False Flags in this day and age.

Yes for your information, it doesn't take all that much to outsmart the Intelligence Community. You just need to be OFF THE GRID and you can do many things to be OFF THE GRID.

Issues arise through tracking mechanisms like email, facebook, twitter, VISA, Mastercard, AMEX, Mobile Phones, tablets and so forth. If you don't exist you don't exist.

Yes a few intelligent "ragheads" (you say that as if they are dumb) but they are not actually dumb. Some of them were living in America and had received some Pilot training even. They were smart enough to be off the grid. Therefore, their operation was well planned, thought out, over many years, and the people involved knew exactly what to do to remain under the radar. They were not some sexually frustrated teenagers or disenfranchised males.
Last edited by Paphitis on Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20997
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest