The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Lavrov drops the bombshell: US-brokered ceasefires are bogus

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Re: Lavrov drops the bombshell: US-brokered ceasefires are b

Postby kurupetos » Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:28 pm

Paphitis wrote:They are all Arabic.

Even our entire SAS is fluent in Arabic. Pilots as well are trained to level 3 Arabic - enough to communicate and get out of trouble.

SAS are put through a 6 month course where all they do is learn Arabic for 8 hours a day then train for another few hours before bedtime.

Anyway, just complete the questionnaire. I reckon we will need to stuff you when dead as well. :mrgreen:

Don't worry, our Intelkigence Officers don't have blonde hair or blue eyes. No equal opportunity in Intelligence. And chances are, they can never even be associated with the Coalition countries. No badge either.

You guys watch too many Bond movies! :mrgreen:

And the fact that 30 of them were having a convention before they were wiped out is laughable. :lol:

Our intelligence people are more likely to be individuals who blend in with the local people, are on the quiet side, probably skinny and four-eyed with pimples but extremely intelligent and well trained in the tactics they deploy.

Bit like a sleeper that looks more like a computer geek than a sex God who knows 10 forms of Kung Fu. :lol:

It's the guy or gal (in Burqa Dress) you will least suspect.

Stupid fools... you do shit like this, and you will end up having jihadist attacks in downtown Sydney and Melbourne.
https://www.rt.com/news/358260-australi ... sentenced/
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17911
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: Lavrov drops the bombshell: US-brokered ceasefires are b

Postby Paphitis » Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:11 pm

kurupetos wrote:
Paphitis wrote:They are all Arabic.

Even our entire SAS is fluent in Arabic. Pilots as well are trained to level 3 Arabic - enough to communicate and get out of trouble.

SAS are put through a 6 month course where all they do is learn Arabic for 8 hours a day then train for another few hours before bedtime.

Anyway, just complete the questionnaire. I reckon we will need to stuff you when dead as well. :mrgreen:

Don't worry, our Intelkigence Officers don't have blonde hair or blue eyes. No equal opportunity in Intelligence. And chances are, they can never even be associated with the Coalition countries. No badge either.

You guys watch too many Bond movies! :mrgreen:

And the fact that 30 of them were having a convention before they were wiped out is laughable. :lol:

Our intelligence people are more likely to be individuals who blend in with the local people, are on the quiet side, probably skinny and four-eyed with pimples but extremely intelligent and well trained in the tactics they deploy.

Bit like a sleeper that looks more like a computer geek than a sex God who knows 10 forms of Kung Fu. :lol:

It's the guy or gal (in Burqa Dress) you will least suspect.

Stupid fools... you do shit like this, and you will end up having jihadist attacks in downtown Sydney and Melbourne.
https://www.rt.com/news/358260-australi ... sentenced/


The jihadists are headed for Moscow not Sydney.

We are too good at getting them my little minion.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Lavrov drops the bombshell: US-brokered ceasefires are b

Postby Paphitis » Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:20 pm

Robin Hood wrote:
Paphitis wrote:They are all Arabic.

Even our entire SAS is fluent in Arabic. Pilots as well are trained to level 3 Arabic - enough to communicate and get out of trouble.

SAS are put through a 6 month course where all they do is learn Arabic for 8 hours a day then train for another few hours before bedtime.

Anyway, just complete the questionnaire. I reckon we will need to stuff you when dead as well. :mrgreen:

Don't worry, our Intelkigence Officers don't have blonde hair or blue eyes. No equal opportunity in Intelligence. And chances are, they can never even be associated with the Coalition countries. No badge either.

You guys watch too many Bond movies! :mrgreen:

And the fact that 30 of them were having a convention before they were wiped out is laughable. :lol:

Our intelligence people are more likely to be individuals who blend in with the local people, are on the quiet side, probably skinny and four-eyed with pimples but extremely intelligent and well trained in the tactics they deploy.

Bit like a sleeper that looks more like a computer geek than a sex God who knows 10 forms of Kung Fu. :lol:

It's the guy or gal (in Burqa Dress) you will least suspect.


Well ..... I suppose you, being one of them, would know such things! I think it is you who reads too many books and watched too many 'Bond' type videos.


I use to watch Bond when I was kid. Roger Moore was my favorite.

I have no clue what the coalition does in Aleppo. Pretty sure they do something though on the intelligence front and they do it very well. I'm also pretty sure there is no way in hell the Russians are easily able to kill 30 of them in a single missile strike. I'm also pretty damn sure the Russians will have the foggiest about their presence let alone kill them and identify them.

Also pretty damn sure the field people they have on the ground are little sleepers walking among the local population and won't look out of place under any circumstances. The guy that can sit next to you on a bench and eat a banana.

Also, I know a bit about our technology and let me tell you, the real capabilities of our aircraft are not even known to anyone apart by those already covered under the Secrets Act which follows you to the grave.

I have seen too many strange things in my life and these intelligence people also pry into our military, politicians, ministers and their families which includes spouse, kids, cousins, associates, clubs you might attend and even your Banking accounts and what you buy online or the porn sites you visit.

They are a law unto themselves and their power is scary. And they got people from all backgrounds, including Muslims and Russians. And I don't think they drive Aston Martin's.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Lavrov drops the bombshell: US-brokered ceasefires are b

Postby Paphitis » Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:28 pm

Here is something for you all to ponder.

I've met all kinds of people. Some very nice people too with interesting backgrounds.

None more interesting than a former ex Russian Aircraft Engineer of the Russian Air Force who by the way was given Security Clearances to work on Australian Defence Aircraft. Not even born in Australia and English his second language as well as get higher Security Clearances than most Ministers in the cabinet. Why?

Also a Syrian Pilot from the Syrian Air Force who was given a job flying Australian Surveillance Aircraft for a Defence Firm contracted to The Australian Federal Government and the same firm which has Billions in contracts to our military. Also top security clearances granted within days of coming to Australia and married off by Givernment proxy no doubt.

Never mind Aleppo but it is likely we have many Intelligence Officers in the Russian and Syrian military paid by our Government and in Moscow and Damascus.

I'm pretty sure these jobs were suppose to go to Australian citizens born in Australia but obviously there are exceptions to that rule.

Enjoy! :mrgreen:

It's a weird world.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Lavrov drops the bombshell: US-brokered ceasefires are b

Postby Paphitis » Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:36 pm

Oh and these guys are never unemployed or out of a job either.

They have a lot of meson! :mrgreen:

Seen a few of these types being farmed out into job placements by the Government.

Seriously people, what about the 10,000 page document that was captured by rebrlse about prisoners held by the regime. Sounds constructed to me.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Lavrov drops the bombshell: US-brokered ceasefires are b

Postby Paphitis » Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:00 pm

And yet I remember clearly trying to bring American Pilots on a 457 visa when I was recruitment panel. American pilots fresh from the USAF and Navy, was a no go.

I was successful in bringing some Canadians and Brits however.

So Brits and Canadians AOK to fly Australian military aircraft, but not Americans.

Remember getting a phone call and given a right royal dressing down about it too from DoD when I sent the names for vetting.

Oh but a Russian Engineer and Syrian pilot AOK but not Americans. Wowee!

These are the strange things I remember. You figure it out!

These guys were not Australian citizens either.
Last edited by Paphitis on Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Lavrov drops the bombshell: US-brokered ceasefires are b

Postby Robin Hood » Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:05 pm

Paphitis wrote:And yet I remember clearly trying to bring American Pilots on a 457 visa when I was recruitment panel. American pilots fresh from the USAF and Navy, was a no go.

I was successful in bringing some Canadians and Brits however.

So Brits and Canadians AOK to fly Australian military aircraft, but not Americans.

Remember getting a phone call and given a right royal dressing down about it too from DoD when I sent the names for vetting.

Oh but a Russian Engineer and Syrian pilot AOK but not Americans. Wowee!

These are the strange things I remember. You figure it out!


I have long since given up trying to figure you out ...... I am not a Psychiatrist. :roll: :lol:
Robin Hood
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2539
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: Lavrov drops the bombshell: US-brokered ceasefires are b

Postby Paphitis » Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:11 pm

Robin Hood wrote:
Paphitis wrote:And yet I remember clearly trying to bring American Pilots on a 457 visa when I was recruitment panel. American pilots fresh from the USAF and Navy, was a no go.

I was successful in bringing some Canadians and Brits however.

So Brits and Canadians AOK to fly Australian military aircraft, but not Americans.

Remember getting a phone call and given a right royal dressing down about it too from DoD when I sent the names for vetting.

Oh but a Russian Engineer and Syrian pilot AOK but not Americans. Wowee!

These are the strange things I remember. You figure it out!


I have long since given up trying to figure you out ...... I am not a Psychiatrist. :roll: :lol:


Australia has many military platforms operated by private firms. All require a security clearance and to this day we have them piloted by foreign pilots from a select number of countries - uk and Canada most prominent. Americans are not allowed but we had some Russians and Syrians who were allowed.

It is unusual yes. Probably unbelievable but to many of you but it is a fact.

These aircraft are surveillance platforms contracted to Coastwatch. It was a bit of a retirement job for done and dusted pilots with military experience.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Lavrov drops the bombshell: US-brokered ceasefires are b

Postby Paphitis » Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:15 pm

It was a rent an Air Force type Blackwater contract similar to what Get Real was saying about Blackwater or whatever their name was.

The aircraft were Dash 8s with military speced radar, and flir. Talking about Primary Radar as well not secondary. The contract was worth over a Billion dollars and from the same firm that provides A2A refueling to the Americans, Brits and Australians.

It's one of the biggest arms dealers on the planet as well.

You had to be an Australian citizen to work on the contract and Security clearances as well but we were given special approval by the Government to recruit non Australians on these Australian Military aircraft on 457 visas.

Then it was restricted to Brits and Canadians only. Kiwis were not even allowed.

But we had an ex Syrian Air Force pilot and a Russian Engineer.

All this was hapenning in 2008 during a pilot shortage. That was the time of 50,000 pilot retention bonuses as well.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Lavrov drops the bombshell: US-brokered ceasefires are b

Postby Robin Hood » Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:37 pm

Paphitis wrote:It was a rent an Air Force type Blackwater contract similar to what Get Real was saying about Blackwater or whatever their name was.

The aircraft were Dash 8s with military speced radar, and flir. Talking about Primary Radar as well not secondary. The contract was worth over a Billion dollars and from the same firm that provides A2A refueling to the Americans, Brits and Australians.

It's one of the biggest arms dealers on the planet as well.

You had to be an Australian citizen to work on the contract and Security clearances as well but we were given special approval by the Government to recruit non Australians on these Australian Military aircraft on 457 visas.

Then it was restricted to Brits and Canadians only. Kiwis were not even allowed.

But we had an ex Syrian Air Force pilot and a Russian Engineer.

All this was hapenning in 2008 during a pilot shortage. That was the time of 50,000 pilot retention bonuses as well.


Wow! ..... Lavrof didn't mention that in his UN presentation to the world at large ! :roll: Maybe he didn't really think it was relevant ..... I can see his point. :lol:
Robin Hood
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2539
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Robin Hood and 0 guests