The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Well there you go...Pootin shot down MH17

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Re: Well there you go...Pootin shot down MH17

Postby Paphitis » Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:54 pm

Get Real! wrote:
Paphitis wrote:Btw, if by any chance you support Russia, then you have zero credibility of America just so happens to shoot down an airliner like Iran Air a couple of decades ago.

Best thing you've ever posted... and what better way to close this useless thread! :lol:


The apparent difference is that the Americans actually owned up to a mistake, charge the Captain of the USS Vincense with criminal negligence and pay compensation to the families.

Pootin just scored an embargo we hope he enjoys.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Well there you go...Pootin shot down MH17

Postby Robin Hood » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:54 pm

Paphitis wrote:The preliminary report was released 12 months ago.

This is the final deliberations. That is it!

Case closed!

So the embargoes continue. Too bad so sad!


Wrong again! It was an interim report. It was .... if you like a progress report ....... and had already decided it was a Buk Missile, so nothing really has changed except they now apply the Bellingcat conspiracy theory to explain how Russia was involved according to Eliot Higgins.

In a legal aspect:

Motive ? - I honestly cannot see anything other than a negative consequence for Russia if they had carried out this act and certainly nothing positive. But CUI BONO and there are others with more to gain from this incomprehensible attack on a civilian aircraft.

Means ? - The Rebels, that the Russians back against a brutal government, didn't have the means! Even if they had acquired a Ukraine BUK system complete, they did not have the expertise to use it! So that sort of rules out that scenario, so they look for another that compliments the conclusion.

Opportunity ? - Without a BUK system, there was NO opportunity! So, faced with that ..... the conclusion was the Russians did it by moving one of their BUK systems by road from Russia to Ukraine .... and then back again after the event! The 'stupid Russians didn't realize' that the US could see everything going! Even if the US found out they would never release their evidence showing what the Russians did, to protect their National Security. :roll:

The same scenario with the Aid Convoy? The US accuses frequently ..... but rarely if ever proves their accusation. You mirror the US attitude toward the concept of proof ..... the US is exceptional, it needs no proof. They don't need it as people like you don't require proof ....... you never question YOUR source ....... but demand the defence provide proof and then you ridicule it as a conspiracy theory or just Russian propaganda!

If you really believe that scenario without questioning the logic of it, then you completely lack any common sense! The conclusion came first ..... we know that because Kerry said so within hours of the event the US had 'conclusive evidence', and people who had a hatred of anything Russian, fell for it ...... and still believe it today even though the US has STILL not provided any evidence. :roll: :x
Robin Hood
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2537
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: Well there you go...Pootin shot down MH17

Postby Paphitis » Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:13 pm

Take it up with the Crash Investigation team.

I can't provide you with a motive nor has anyone outright made accusations that the downing was deliberate. No such claim was ever made.

However, mh17 was shot down by Russia either deliberately or negligently (probably the latter).

What is criminal is them not owning up to it like the Americans would and own the mistake.

We have all the evidence. When you got mobile phone taps of all the Russian Area Commanders, including video footage of the BUK system, then it's all over.

Just goes to show, when Australian PM said 2 years ago that intelligence information he had access to was conclusive proves he was right all along.

Well, the international crash team agree with Abbott 100%
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Well there you go...Pootin shot down MH17

Postby Paphitis » Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:15 pm

Russia is now on notice because it appears their entire military is compromised.

When you can tap them that easily then they better start sending smoke signals and stop using the phone.

Pine Gap strikes again!
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Well there you go...Pootin shot down MH17

Postby Schnauzer » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:12 pm

Paphitis wrote:
Schnauzer wrote:Russians are not quite the fools the media would like us to think they are.

ANY discreditable stories about 'Putin' and his nation should be taken with a pinch of salt since it is quite obvious that the West are in awe of him, the ONLY world leader prepared to grab the 'Bull by the Horns' and try to resolve the 'Syrian' issues which stem from the activities of those who now seek to denounce and belittle him (imho) of course. :wink:


You seem to be all over the place which means you have zero credibility like your arch nemesis.

First you praise Allah, and now you claim that the extermination of Sunnis is "grabbing the bull by the horns"

You will jump on any bandwagon as long as it is against the coalition. Turncoat!

No one insinuated that Pootin is a fool, but he is certainly a liar. And a sadietic sociopath. His forces are also responsible for the shooting down of MH17 among many other things.


Of course I praise 'Allah', who else is there to praise when one considers the vile corruption and immoral conduct that exists in so many of the alternative routes available to those who wish to conduct themselves in accordance with the requirements of 'The Almighty' ?.

I have NEVER advocated the 'Extermination' of anybody,(except maybe 'Poofters' and I stand by my conviction on THAT one) I leave such matters in the hands of they that have created a situation which has resulted in the mass slaughter of countless innocent civilians, rendered helpless by virtue of the fact that the objectives of those who are truly responsible, the 'Western Military and Political' (would be oppressors) which, to their great surprise and lack of foresight have been met with 'Resistance' on a scale that they did NOT anticipate.

As to your assessment of 'Putin', I challenge YOUR credentials on having the audacity to propose such criticism of the 'Leader' of such a great nation as 'Russia', a 'Leader' with a little more credibility than those who are having their 'Arses Kicked' (metaphorically) both in the 'Military and Political' arena's by a comparatively miniscule force of determined 'Resistance Fighters' who refuse to be dictated to by those nations which could do with a bit of 'Dictation' themselves.

Pull in your horns mate, you could end up with them shoved up your 'Jacksie', if only for your cheek in howling down 'The Man'. :wink:
Last edited by Schnauzer on Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Schnauzer
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2073
Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 10:55 pm
Location: Touring Timbuktu.

Re: Well there you go...Pootin shot down MH17

Postby Robin Hood » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:25 pm

Paphitis:

Just to prove you talk a load of rubbish ....... the official JIT Investigation team outline description of their results!

Note; ..... PRELIMINARY ..... not the slam-dunk Putin did it nonsense you spout. :roll:
Presentation preliminary results criminal investigation MH17 28-09-2016

https://www.om.nl/onderwerpen/mh17-vliegramp/presentaties/presentation-joint/
Robin Hood
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2537
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: Well there you go...Pootin shot down MH17

Postby Paphitis » Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:27 pm

LOL

More than 150,000 intercepted phone calls and only 3500 have been analyzed and of those that have been analyzed some are calls from Russian Area Commanders desperately ordering for the withdrawal of the BUK launcher hence why Ukraine intelligence was able to intercept and video the retreat all the way to the Russian Border.

I would give up if I were you.

Let this be a very big lesson to Pootin! If you fuck with echelon you will always lose.

Russia is playing with the big boys now. But when you pay your officers only 10 bucks an hour we just create a few more Russian Billionaires or Australian Defence Contractors to work for the the Australian Defence Department.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Well there you go...Pootin shot down MH17

Postby Robin Hood » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:51 pm

Russia-Baiting and Risks of Nuclear War - By Ray McGovern

The propaganda war on Russia is spinning out of control with a biased investigation blaming Moscow for the MH-17 tragedy and angry exchanges over Syria, raising the risks of nuclear war, says ex-CIA analyst Ray McGovern.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.inf ... e45591.htm
Robin Hood
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2537
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: Well there you go...Pootin shot down MH17

Postby Paphitis » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:01 pm

You can jump up and down all you like and even throw all your toys from the pram but the JIT was very explicit in saying that a all the evidence points the finger directly towards the Russians for shooting down MH17.

The Crash Investigation Team has made up its mind on this.

This is nothing new. We knew this was the case from day 1.

Speaking of nuclear war, the USA is abiding by its enriched plutonium treaty obligations. Russia isn't which once again shows very clearly which country is more serious about controlling nuclear weapons.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Previous

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests