The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


FRUSTRATION OF GREEK CYPRIOTS

How can we solve it? (keep it civilized)

Re: FRUSTRATION OF GREEK CYPRIOTS

Postby repulsewarrior » Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:27 pm

...so i hit a nerve.

i know my village, i know my ancestors too, why shouldn't it be any different for you?

After all these years, are you a "Turk", or a Cypriot?
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7611
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: FRUSTRATION OF GREEK CYPRIOTS

Postby DrCyprus » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:20 am

Mustiejodu wrote:Just for the record you fool I have a family tree dating back with every single name of my relatives
. In fact they originate from Konya and those who know history would know that a lot of the ottoman soldiers came from Konya. I bet you don't know your great, great,great,great grand fathers name. You wouldn't because you were all bastardised.


Konya is not exactly a Turkic birthplace. Maybe if you had said Mongolian steppes we would have given a fuck.
DrCyprus
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1418
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:51 am

Re: FRUSTRATION OF GREEK CYPRIOTS

Postby Lordo » Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:00 pm

DrCyprus wrote:
Mustiejodu wrote:Just for the record you fool I have a family tree dating back with every single name of my relatives
. In fact they originate from Konya and those who know history would know that a lot of the ottoman soldiers came from Konya. I bet you don't know your great, great,great,great grand fathers name. You wouldn't because you were all bastardised.


Konya is not exactly a Turkic birthplace. Maybe if you had said Mongolian steppes we would have given a fuck.

reh bubble have you heard of the phrase assikdir len.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: FRUSTRATION OF GREEK CYPRIOTS

Postby kurupetos » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:50 pm

What the doc is simply saying is that Konya has not been Turkish occupied a few hundred years ago.

So they arrived from Mongolia... outer or inner... that's the only question of interest, kuz... :lol:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17939
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: FRUSTRATION OF GREEK CYPRIOTS

Postby Lordo » Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:34 pm

kurupetos wrote:What the doc is simply saying is that Konya has not been Turkish occupied a few hundred years ago.

So they arrived from Mongolia... outer or inner... that's the only question of interest, kuz... :lol:

neither here nor there, have you or your kuntish friend heard assikdir len.

whenthe terggs cam to anatolia is history. you greeks furked up and lost it. thats history

the only thing left is have you got used to it yet
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: FRUSTRATION OF GREEK CYPRIOTS

Postby Paphitis » Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:08 am

Mustiejodu wrote:It's normal practice you fool. The British empire did the same in Australia. Not all Australians past are from thieves and criminals. Soldiers that were stationed there would bring their family. How do you think there are so many whites in Australia? Have you become dumb in your old age.


very idiotic.

Only about 30% of Australia, maybe slightly less can trace its origins back to Britain.

The largest ethnic grouping in Australia is in fact Irish as they are slightly over 30% and the third largest ethnic grouping is German from Bavaria and Prussia. Australia's ties with Ireland is deeply entrenched far more than most realize.

Those 3 groupings make up about 80% of the total population.

Aside from that, the British are very different to the Turks. Australia is now probably the most pluralist and ethnically diverse nation on the planet, and our cities among the most interesting and cultural meccas on the planet. Everything from the Silicon valley types of Sydney to the extremely cultural Melbourne and Adelaide, and Brisvegas. The British Colonies never excluded anyone from day 1 and generally helped build an amazing country.

And the colonization of Australia can't in all seriousness be viewed as an invasion. Australia was not a country back then, and the people's already living there only numbered some 500,000 or so and were "primitive" for lack of a better word. they didn't come to kill them, in fact there was peaceful coexistence for most of the time. In contrast, Cypriots have always been an advance society going back centuries. That was an occupation of an already established civilisation and country.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20997
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: FRUSTRATION OF GREEK CYPRIOTS

Postby kurupetos » Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:48 pm

Lordo wrote:
kurupetos wrote:What the doc is simply saying is that Konya has not been Turkish occupied a few hundred years ago.

So they arrived from Mongolia... outer or inner... that's the only question of interest, kuz... :lol:

neither here nor there, have you or your kuntish friend heard assikdir len.

whenthe terggs cam to anatolia is history. you greeks furked up and lost it. thats history

the only thing left is have you got used to it yet

I have got used to your old wives' tales. :lol:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17939
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: FRUSTRATION OF GREEK CYPRIOTS

Postby Lordo » Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:24 pm

kurupetos wrote:
Lordo wrote:
kurupetos wrote:What the doc is simply saying is that Konya has not been Turkish occupied a few hundred years ago.

So they arrived from Mongolia... outer or inner... that's the only question of interest, kuz... :lol:

neither here nor there, have you or your kuntish friend heard assikdir len.

whenthe terggs cam to anatolia is history. you greeks furked up and lost it. thats history

the only thing left is have you got used to it yet

I have got used to your old wives' tales. :lol:

what old wives tales reh vromismene

you used to have izmir and istanbul, the whole of western anatolia and even north east tirabzon region and what you got now? furque all right. cuple of hills around atina and thats it

old wives tales indeed go have a bath boy i can smell you from ere
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: FRUSTRATION OF GREEK CYPRIOTS

Postby kurupetos » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:09 pm

Lordo wrote:
kurupetos wrote:
Lordo wrote:
kurupetos wrote:What the doc is simply saying is that Konya has not been Turkish occupied a few hundred years ago.

So they arrived from Mongolia... outer or inner... that's the only question of interest, kuz... :lol:

neither here nor there, have you or your kuntish friend heard assikdir len.

whenthe terggs cam to anatolia is history. you greeks furked up and lost it. thats history

the only thing left is have you got used to it yet

I have got used to your old wives' tales. :lol:

what old wives tales reh vromismene

you used to have izmir and istanbul, the whole of western anatolia and even north east tirabzon region and what you got now? furque all right. cuple of hills around atina and thats it

old wives tales indeed go have a bath boy i can smell you from ere

I have your ass, kuz. That's enough. :mrgreen:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17939
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: FRUSTRATION OF GREEK CYPRIOTS

Postby Mustiejodu » Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:59 pm

Paphitis wrote:
Mustiejodu wrote:It's normal practice you fool. The British empire did the same in Australia. Not all Australians past are from thieves and criminals. Soldiers that were stationed there would bring their family. How do you think there are so many whites in Australia? Have you become dumb in your old age.


very idiotic.

Only about 30% of Australia, maybe slightly less can trace its origins back to Britain.

The largest ethnic grouping in Australia is in fact Irish as they are slightly over 30% and the third largest ethnic grouping is German from Bavaria and Prussia. Australia's ties with Ireland is deeply entrenched far more than most realize.

Those 3 groupings make up about 80% of the total population.

Aside from that, the British are very different to the Turks. Australia is now probably the most pluralist and ethnically diverse nation on the planet, and our cities among the most interesting and cultural meccas on the planet. Everything from the Silicon valley types of Sydney to the extremely cultural Melbourne and Adelaide, and Brisvegas. The British Colonies never excluded anyone from day 1 and generally helped build an amazing country.

And the colonization of Australia can't in all seriousness be viewed as an invasion. Australia was not a country back then, and the people's already living there only numbered some 500,000 or so and were "primitive" for lack of a better word. they didn't come to kill them, in fact there was peaceful coexistence for most of the time. In contrast, Cypriots have always been an advance society going back centuries. That was an occupation of an already established civilisation and country.


I have to totally disagree with you. The British empire were the cause of slavery. Just because a tribe of people are not as developed as you put it does not give you the right to take that country and claim it as yours. What about the Indians in America or the Asians in India. You are so biased in your point of view. Oh and you conveniently forgot that the British empire also had Cyprus after the ottomans sold us out . At least I say it as it is unlike your painted version.
Mustiejodu
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 636
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:02 am

PreviousNext

Return to Cyprus Problem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests