The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Nanny/babysitter

Sell and buy used things, look for a job etc.

Moderator: Piratis

Nanny/babysitter

Postby forste » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:40 am

We're looking for a babysitter who is a native English speaker for our 4 months old baby. At this time the ability to come on Thursdays from 8pm till 10pm is required, the rest can be discussed. Location: Mesa Geitonia, Limassol.
forste
Trial Member
Trial Member
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:09 pm

Re: Nanny/babysitter

Postby repulsewarrior » Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:30 pm

...good luck.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7609
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: Nanny/babysitter

Postby kurupetos » Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:16 pm

repulsewarrior wrote:...good luck.

Is it OK if she has a Canadian accent? :mrgreen:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17911
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: Nanny/babysitter

Postby Lordo » Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:58 pm

kurupetos wrote:
repulsewarrior wrote:...good luck.

Is it OK if she has a Canadian accent? :mrgreen:
donr be silly boy they speak canadian not english. its a little bit like your average gc bastards who thinks they are greek when all along they are as much greak as milti the old fool.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Nanny/babysitter

Postby kurupetos » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:07 am

Lordo wrote:
kurupetos wrote:
repulsewarrior wrote:...good luck.

Is it OK if she has a Canadian accent? :mrgreen:
donr be silly boy they speak canadian not english. its a little bit like your average gc bastards who thinks they are greek when all along they are as much greak as milti the old fool.

You are a Mongoloid.
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17911
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: Nanny/babysitter

Postby supporttheunderdog » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:09 am

Ah, the usual level of wit, with Kurupetos using multi-sylable words now....feel amused not abused Lordo that he demonstrates his stupidity with a racist epithet.
User avatar
supporttheunderdog
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8180
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:03 pm
Location: limassol

Re: Nanny/babysitter

Postby kurupetos » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:44 pm

supporttheunderdog wrote:Ah, the usual level of wit, with Kurupetos using multi-sylable words now....feel amused not abused Lordo that he demonstrates his stupidity with a racist epithet.

Calling you dog it's not racism, because you are one. :mrgreen:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17911
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: Nanny/babysitter

Postby repulsewarrior » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:33 pm

...i apologise forste, and i hope you don't mind the chatter.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7609
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: Nanny/babysitter

Postby kurupetos » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:46 am

repulsewarrior wrote:...i apologise forste, and i hope you don't mind the chatter.

Apology accepted.
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17911
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: Nanny/babysitter

Postby tsukoui » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:04 pm

I'm free on Thursdays, but I'm in the UK, hope to visit Limassol sometime this year, will be looking for work, but tutoring mathematics is more my forte than wiping people's bottoms 8)
tsukoui
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1064
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:10 pm

Next

Return to Classifieds

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests