The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


TRUMP saying it like no one else

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Re: TRUMP saying it like no one else

Postby Paphitis » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:18 am

That is propaganda!

There are actually 7 rebel groups in Aleppo. One of them is affiliated to Al Qaeda and the other's are not.

we can't segregate them as they are all practically fighting for their survival now.

So stop being hysterical. I do not support Assad because he is a War criminal who has targeted civilians with Chemical Weapons and barrel bombs and destroyed virtually all the hospitals in Aleppo.

The Sunnis have as much right to live with dignity as the Christians and they are the majority in Syria.

this is a war, and atrocities have been committed but no one has committed more war crimes than Assad which you support.

You do understand that millions of Sunnis were denied an ID card, the opportunity to run for office and denied a vote (not that this matters in rigged elections).

So what did you expect?
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20997
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: TRUMP saying it like no one else

Postby Paphitis » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:28 am

I already told you many times. A comprehensive peace settlement is absolutely critical for peace in syria.

There have been many atrocities committed and there are so many ethnic groups and religions in Syria and no one trusts anyone. A new constitution is critical. A new form of Government and political process and probably a unity council otherwise kiss peace and stability good bye. Possibly even power sharing too.

What type of solution will be up to the Syrian People, but there won't be peace and stability of major sections of the population feel hard done by and hold a grudge because their parents were slaughtered or are missing. The resentment and hatred will be something none of us have ever experienced before.

No one is going to accept the Status Quo now.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20997
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: TRUMP saying it like no one else

Postby Robin Hood » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:07 am

Paphitis wrote:
Syria is going to go through many years of turmoil if there is no Comprehensive Peace Settlement and Assad doesn't step down.

Syria will not see any peace any time before 2030. And the Coalition will remain and occupy Syria and even create a Kurdish State. Don't say I didn't warn you.

If you haven't looked at a map lately, then I suggest you do that now. RAQQA is one of the final pieces of the puzzle, then the kurds are only 70kms from Aleppo and all they need is access to the sea after that.

Image

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-36773195

http://www.wsj.com/articles/syrias-kurd ... 1472661321


I find your attitude absolutely incredible. Look at what you are spouting? The actions are acts of war, you have no invitation and no UN mandate. It is an act of war against an independent State with an elected and internationally recognised government. Its President was elected by its people. You even boast about fighting your way through to the coast and extending the conflict even more. And you claim to be the Champions of Humanity and the Worlds self appointed police force !!!!!

What you are suggesting is an extension of these acts of war for the creation of a new state. You even boast that your coalition has decided to split Syria for its own purpose. You naively seem to believe that is something to be proud of but will, in the same breath, condemn any other country that opposes you.

Now lets put the boot on the other foot? You hate Putin intensely ...... because he invaded Crimea and supports East Ukrainian's to protect themselves from a proven extreme right wing fascist government that came into power through a US instigated coup. They don't want to over-throw the Government and replace it with one more to their liking, they just want to be left to determine their own destiny. BUT YOU AND YOUR COALITION WAR MONGERS, OBJECT TO THAT and it is the fuel for your hatred.

I see more justification for the very moderate acts of Russia in Crimea, which resulted in no deaths and no destruction and complied with the wishes of over 90% of the population. Russia did not 'invade' Crimea, they were there legally by treaty with the elected Government. Neither did Russia annex Crimea, it was done so at the request of 97% of the population .... something you claim to champion called self determination. :roll: BUT IT DIDN'T SUIT THE US so they commit another act of war and impose sanctions on Russia on unproven malicious accusations.

The same with Syria. The government is fighting an insurgency (Note ... NOT a civil war) that was once again instigated by the US (CIA) and is funded, supported and armed by members of YOUR US coalition. Your actions in Syria are all illegal and against International Law and UN Mandates. You have no invitation to be in Syria, therefore once again your actions are acts of war against a sovereign state. BUT THE US IN ALL ITS ARROGANCE IGNORES ALL THAT ...... AND SETS ITSELF ABOVE THE LAW! In Iraq you have a mandate from the government, not so in Syria.

Russia is in Syria legally and has not breached International Law or UN Mandates and yet you condemn them at every opportunity, invariably without any substantiated evidence, of committing was crimes. YOUR application of The Law is very, very selective! :x

Paphitis .... you are one ignorant, self opinionated. irrational, arrogant and twisted man (I am sure Milti could put it in far more colourful language!) and these examples are just the tip of YOUR iceberg of arrogance! :roll:
Robin Hood
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2584
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: TRUMP saying it like no one else

Postby Paphitis » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:12 am

Robin Hood,

your posts are too long, not to the point and a lot of waffle. So I skim over very fast and don't read it all. I know what you say because you are a broken record and you are yet to address all the issues I pose to you.

Frankly, the coalition doesn't care about what you think is within the law and what isn't since the regime has and is committed war crimes. no one is going to say anything against us, or support the regime, and no one is going to attack us either.

We have out agenda and our position in Syria is firmly entrenched until there is a viable comprehensive peace settlement.

Without it, there is ZERO chance of any peace and stability. You fail to address how on earth peace and stability will be achieved with 50+ active militias most of which are against the regime.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/randa-sli ... 57076.html
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20997
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: TRUMP saying it like no one else

Postby Robin Hood » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:13 am

Paphitis wrote:I already told you many times. A comprehensive peace settlement is absolutely critical for peace in syria.

There have been many atrocities committed and there are so many ethnic groups and religions in Syria and no one trusts anyone. A new constitution is critical. A new form of Government and political process and probably a unity council otherwise kiss peace and stability good bye. Possibly even power sharing too.

What type of solution will be up to the Syrian People, but there won't be peace and stability of major sections of the population feel hard done by and hold a grudge because their parents were slaughtered or are missing. The resentment and hatred will be something none of us have ever experienced before.

No one is going to accept the Status Quo now.


Once again this is nothing but your opinion! But, on one point at least you are now agreeing that Putin was right in his determination that it will be the Syrian people that will decide their future and certainly not YOUR coalition.
Robin Hood
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2584
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: TRUMP saying it like no one else

Postby Paphitis » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:15 am

No unfortunately for you, what I say is not an opinion. it is fact.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/randa-sli ... 57076.html

Without a comprehensive peace settlement, there is ZERO chance for peace and stability.

You fail to address how on earth peace and stability can be achieved.

And you fail to address how the coalition will let go of the stranglehold they have on Northern Syria. Remember that name. It will be a country soon.

Yes I agree it will be the syrian people who will decide. they already made that decision in 2011.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20997
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: TRUMP saying it like no one else

Postby miltiades » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:19 am

[quote="Paphitis"]No unfortunately for you, what I say is not an opinion. it is fact.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/randa-sli ... 57076.html

Without a comprehensive peace settlement, there is ZERO chance for peace and stability.

You fail to address how on earth peace and stability can be achieved.

And you fail to address how the coalition will let go of the stranglehold they have on Northern Syria. Remember that name. It will be a country soon.

Yes I agree it will be the syrian people who will decide. they already made that decision in 2011.[/quote
You must surely realize that your views are not only absurd but those of an utterly naive individual.You post a load of nonsense, even the link you provided is more than a year old. Paphitis, give it up mate you are becoming the clown of the Cyprus forum, by the way nobody on this forum shares your views. I will stick my neck out and say that if a poll was set up asking whether anyone shares your views the likely outcome is one vote. YOURS :lol:
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16349
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: TRUMP saying it like no one else

Postby Paphitis » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:22 am

Your views are ridiculous and actually quite out of step with International Public opinion and the views of the vast majority of nations and their leaders.

My position is very much reasoned and accepted as the norm internationally - without a comprehensive peace settlement, there will be no peace and stability in Syria. Whoever thinks there will be peace and stability by force of arms, is delusional.

And most people share my views. That is because my approach is the only one that makes any sense on this forum. Your approach is the sledgehammer approach, and you will not achieve peace and stability by applying a sledgehammer over the heads of millions of people. The only thing your approach will be sure to achieve is perpetual sectarian conflict!

Stop pretending my views are out there because they are not out there at all. Your views are out there. That is the fact of the matter, and you can quote any country and the UN itself which also agree with my view on Syria. The world knows there will be no peace and stability in Syria without a comprehensive settlement. Just perpetual sectarian war and terrorism.

Wake up!
Last edited by Paphitis on Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20997
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: TRUMP saying it like no one else

Postby miltiades » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:36 am

Paphitis wrote:Your views are ridiculous and actually quite out of step with International Public opinion and the views of the vast majority of nations and their leaders.

My position is very much reasoned and accepted as the norm internationally - without a comprehensive peace settlement, there will be no peace and stability in Syria. Whoever thinks there will be peace and stability by force of arms, is delusional.

And most people share my views. That is because my approach is the only one that makes any sense on this forum. Your approach is the sledgehammer approach, and you will not achieve peace and stability by applying a sledgehammer over the heads of millions of people. The only thing your approach will be sure to achieve is perpetual sectarian conflict!

Wake up!

MOST PEOPLE SUPPORT YOUR VIEWS :lol: :lol:
Watch out here comes the ....poll :lol:
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16349
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: TRUMP saying it like no one else

Postby Paphitis » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:38 am

miltiades wrote:
Paphitis wrote:Your views are ridiculous and actually quite out of step with International Public opinion and the views of the vast majority of nations and their leaders.

My position is very much reasoned and accepted as the norm internationally - without a comprehensive peace settlement, there will be no peace and stability in Syria. Whoever thinks there will be peace and stability by force of arms, is delusional.

And most people share my views. That is because my approach is the only one that makes any sense on this forum. Your approach is the sledgehammer approach, and you will not achieve peace and stability by applying a sledgehammer over the heads of millions of people. The only thing your approach will be sure to achieve is perpetual sectarian conflict!

Wake up!

MOST PEOPLE SUPPORT YOUR VIEWS :lol: :lol:
Watch out here comes the ....poll :lol:


Yes they do. Google is your friend.

my views are the universally accepted norms as per the UN, Coalition and a shitload of countries and their leaders. FACT!

They are also the views of Pootin who is much closer to the views of The Coalition than he is with his war criminal lap dog! In a nutshell, Pootin knows very well, but is just hellbent on protecting his interests and to hell with Syria as far as he is concerned.

he also knows that at some point, a comprehensive peace settlement must be achieved and signed by all stakeholders including the Sunni tribes and rebels.
Assad is in an unwinnable sectarian war of his own doing.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20997
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest