The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


DO YOU AGREE WITH PAPHITIS' VIEWS ON SYRIA

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

DO YOU AGREE WITH PAPHITIS ON SYRIA


Note: Your vote in this poll is NOT confidential. Your username will be displayed under the option(s) you select

YES I DO
1
17%
 
Schnauzer
NO I DO NOT
5
83%
 
Cp279, GreekIslandGirl, kurupetos, miltiades, yialousa1971
 
Total votes : 6

Re: DO YOU AGREE WITH PAPHITIS' VIEWS ON SYRIA

Postby Paphitis » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:30 am

Robin Hood wrote:I won't add my vote as I feel Paphitis has as much right to express his views, as I have. I agree with very little he posts but he does have some periods of rationalised opinion ..... but not many and not very often. :roll:

I don't care what he posts and although, as he says, he never bothers to read my posts, I do read his and invariably I read his links, on the rare occasion he posts one. If someone takes the time to sit down and type out their opinion, the least I can do is read it, so that any comment I make is based on what the member posts. To make a derogatory comment on a post and admit you didn't even read it in any depth, just a quick skim of the first couple of sentences, to me is an insult to the member and the height of ignorance. :x

But you have to admit Paphitis posts do make good entertainment, even if most of them are ill-informed rubbish or just downright propaganda.? :lol: :lol: :lol:


I post more links than you do and most of mine are from credible sources.

You post less links than me, and post your opinions more than anything which have no foundation on reality, and most of your links are from non-credible sources. Once you post your opinion, you find any non-credible links from propagandist and conspiracy sites you can find which supports your opinions.

It is very rare I post any links from any news Source, including MSM. That is not where I get my information from.

That is the truth.
Last edited by Paphitis on Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: DO YOU AGREE WITH PAPHITIS' VIEWS ON SYRIA

Postby Paphitis » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:35 am

miltiades wrote:
Robin Hood wrote:Milti:

I agree with you but I do not think a poll is really justified. It replicates something I detest about social media ...... 'LIKES' !!!! ..... X boast 3m likes on his FaceBook/Twitter Account. Heaven help us! Who the hell cares except X. :roll:

What a bloody moronic way of agreeing ! No wonder each generation of kids is getting less able to hold a conversation or write a letter in reasonable English.

If I agree, then I say so; if I disagree I also say so and invariably explain why. My post are therefore sometimes longer and more detailed than many, I don't deny that, but at least I try to encompass the 'Forum' principal as a place where views and opinions are exchanged. :roll: :wink:

Robin , everyone on this forum knows that you disagree with Paphitis' views just as much as I do. Have the courage of your conviction. Do you agree or disagree, simple mate, I disagree entirely with views that I consider not only childish but" ChemicalAlied." Most strongly I disagree with views formulated and based entirely on hatred for Putin and Russia. What is this bloody WE and WE and WE, for crying out loud man. We are all just mere observers on Syria. Were not in any way contributing even the slightest to either decision making or demands.Paphitis is a lovely chap, but he has totally lost it on Syria.


There are not many who disagree with my views.

You are in a sectarian conflict from which there is no escape.

Without a Comprehensive Settlement, then Syria remains a basket case without peace and stability for eternity and we end up with a big chink of Syria. Again, another FACT.

Speaking of Chemical Ali, it is the regime that has been using Chemicals against civilians, not the Coalition. You expect these people to live under the regime in peace? You got another thing coming, including DAESH.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: DO YOU AGREE WITH PAPHITIS' VIEWS ON SYRIA

Postby Paphitis » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:37 am

Schnauzer wrote:
miltiades wrote:
Schnauzer wrote:I'd be more interested to learn about what 'SPEED' you managed to attain when you legged it out of Cyprus and whether or not you were actually being chased at the time of your speedy departure.

As far as THIS 'Poll' goes, just another of your attempts to discredit the opinions of another respectable member of the forum (beyond your OWN aspirations), even to the extent that you severally resort to 'Plagiarism' to so do, absolutely disgusting behaviour...... (imho) :roll:

PERVERT, FUCK OFF!
You it when I tell you to Fuck off, do you have an orgasm every time I tell you ?
What an absolute fucking pervert, ISIS loving prick you are.


OK BUT, do please oblige by answering the question ?, we ALL know of your capacity to express filth. :roll:


not only this, but it seems it all depends on who he is fucking at the time. Under the thumb and a windsock flapping in the variable wind!
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: DO YOU AGREE WITH PAPHITIS' VIEWS ON SYRIA

Postby yialousa1971 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:15 am

Paphitis wrote:This is a bogus poll because a poll on Cyprus Forum does not actually reflect whether most people agree with my Comprehensive peace settlement approach compared to your sledgehammer approach which will as a matter of fact perpetuate perpetual sectarian conflict in Syria.

You know very well, that my view is universally accepted by the UN, The Coalition and a shitload many more nations on this planet, even Pootin, and that public opinion will concur with me than your sledgehammer approach on Sunnis, their hospitals and schools.

Use your head!


Your masters are not going to be happy with your progress on the forum! :mrgreen:
User avatar
yialousa1971
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 5811
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:55 pm
Location: With my friends on the Cyprus forum

Re: DO YOU AGREE WITH PAPHITIS' VIEWS ON SYRIA

Postby Paphitis » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:17 am

yialousa1971 wrote:
Paphitis wrote:This is a bogus poll because a poll on Cyprus Forum does not actually reflect whether most people agree with my Comprehensive peace settlement approach compared to your sledgehammer approach which will as a matter of fact perpetuate perpetual sectarian conflict in Syria.

You know very well, that my view is universally accepted by the UN, The Coalition and a shitload many more nations on this planet, even Pootin, and that public opinion will concur with me than your sledgehammer approach on Sunnis, their hospitals and schools.

Use your head!


Your masters are not going to be happy with your progress on the forum! :mrgreen:


I don't have masters, unlike you who doesn't even have a brain.

So far, my views are validated by the calibre of those who vote against me. no loss of sleep let me tell you. :wink:

You're a very silly little boy!
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: DO YOU AGREE WITH PAPHITIS' VIEWS ON SYRIA

Postby yialousa1971 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:33 am

Paphitis wrote:
yialousa1971 wrote:
Paphitis wrote:This is a bogus poll because a poll on Cyprus Forum does not actually reflect whether most people agree with my Comprehensive peace settlement approach compared to your sledgehammer approach which will as a matter of fact perpetuate perpetual sectarian conflict in Syria.

You know very well, that my view is universally accepted by the UN, The Coalition and a shitload many more nations on this planet, even Pootin, and that public opinion will concur with me than your sledgehammer approach on Sunnis, their hospitals and schools.

Use your head!


Your masters are not going to be happy with your progress on the forum! :mrgreen:


I don't have masters, unlike you who doesn't even have a brain.

So far, my views are validated by the calibre of those who vote against me. no loss of sleep let me tell you. :wink:

You're a very silly little boy!


Haven't you noticed yet Syria have won you fool. :lol:
User avatar
yialousa1971
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 5811
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:55 pm
Location: With my friends on the Cyprus forum

Re: DO YOU AGREE WITH PAPHITIS' VIEWS ON SYRIA

Postby Paphitis » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:54 am

yialousa1971 wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
yialousa1971 wrote:
Paphitis wrote:This is a bogus poll because a poll on Cyprus Forum does not actually reflect whether most people agree with my Comprehensive peace settlement approach compared to your sledgehammer approach which will as a matter of fact perpetuate perpetual sectarian conflict in Syria.

You know very well, that my view is universally accepted by the UN, The Coalition and a shitload many more nations on this planet, even Pootin, and that public opinion will concur with me than your sledgehammer approach on Sunnis, their hospitals and schools.

Use your head!


Your masters are not going to be happy with your progress on the forum! :mrgreen:


I don't have masters, unlike you who doesn't even have a brain.

So far, my views are validated by the calibre of those who vote against me. no loss of sleep let me tell you. :wink:

You're a very silly little boy!


Haven't you noticed yet Syria have won you fool. :lol:


no I haven't!

Only a fool will derive any kind of victory from this disaster. You all been salivating since last year about this impending victory, but I don't see a victory here under any circumstances just a major humanitarian catastrophe on an unprecedented scale never before seen since WW2.

You need to have a good and sincere look at your morals and prejudices.

As for me, I am very comfortable with my views on this subject. They are views which actually give peace and stability a chance in Syria for all its people. You are just after a political and military victory over millions of people who are suppressed with no hope in their own country. Yet, you have drawn yourself into an endless sectarian war that is unwinnable. Congratulations.

well YiaLoser, the Coalition is still active and will go on with seized territories. and we will watch on as the regime chases its tale for many more years to come. Good Morning Vietnam!

There is no victory outside of a Comprehensive peace settlement and that will be understood the hard way if necessary.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: DO YOU AGREE WITH PAPHITIS' VIEWS ON SYRIA

Postby miltiades » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:39 am

Paphitis, true what you say, not many have thus far voted in disagreement of your views, there again NONE voted, thus far that they agree with your views.
You state that you are ...consistent in your views !! Lets see some " consistencies. At the start of this thread you said that sometimes it is better to have a dictator in place in these parts of the world, mentioning Assad.

Sometime back you started sending out Humble pies to those that opposed the coalition's aims of regime change in Syria.
I'm and always have been pro west , this however does not mean that I will support each and every act of the west, I have been very consistent in my views on Syria, stating in October of 2012 - page 15 of the said thread- that the west is making a dreadful error in getting involved in the Syrian conflict.

You talk about " A comprehensive solution" , what exactly does this mean? You have on numerous occasions DEMANDED the removal of Assad, the legal president of Syria supported by the majority of Syrian people. You launched a thread stating " I HAVE POOTIN MORE THAN ISIS".

This comment crystallized your position as that of a maverick , one that considers the Russian president as more of a threat to the western world than ISIS.

On the US elections you referred to Trump as an idiot, you will recall that I responded saying that I wished I was a billionaire idiot ! A few days back you changed your tune on Trump, you could have waited at least until inauguration.

You have also stated your aims, as if you had any influence, to curve Syria up. Is this perhaps what you call " comprehensive solution" the same " COMPREHENSIVE SOLUTION" that Erdogan is demanding where else the USA has dropped this absurd demand.

Back to this poll now, it was never meant, as Robin suggested, a vote against your right to express your views. Every one can express what ever crap they wish to express, as the Pervert continually does, and everyone has the right to respond in an appropriate manner. I like you and I have nothing against you, just like you I'm very much committed to my family, just like you I love Cyprus but will criticise unsavoury aspects .

Have a great day mate, and join me in wishing that this horrid war comes to end soon. Frankly I don't care which bloody dictator(s) is in power provided the Syrian people can live in " dictatorial" safety as indeed most other ME people endure.

Recently you expressed a view that WW3 is not that bad idea !
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16322
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: DO YOU AGREE WITH PAPHITIS' VIEWS ON SYRIA

Postby Paphitis » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:54 am

That's right not many have voted to disagree with my views.

In addition, your vote can be struck off, knowing that it is unfair since I am not in a position to vote myself and not that I would have in any case. leaves you with the following:

1) Oracle - who has serious personal issues poor soul,
2) YiaLoser - who isn't a very bright spark.

Lack of interest in this poll can be put down to the following:
1) your poll is stupid and personal,
2) not many people in the real world actually disagree with my views because my views are actually mainstream.

So this is a pretty poor effort on your part milti but no one should be surprised or expect anything else from you.

but of course you are free to challenge my views elsewhere, or even do some research. My views are supported by many nations, and millions of people around the globe.

It is the commonly universally accepted position around the globe.

In addition, there are many more members on this forum who agree with my views but don't want to participate in this bogus poll because they think it is idiotic!

Welcome to reality!

The USA or the world have never at any time dropped any demands, and neither are the demands up to us. they are the demands of the Syrian opposition which have 50+ militias on the ground.

As for the Coalition, we are working on our own agenda which isn't going to be a very good one for the regime. I again remind you to look at a map. coalition has more control over more territory than the regime has and you might want to watch this space should the current situation maintains itself.

So don't ever think everything will fall into place because it won't.

Firstly, we have enough land to create another republic. In addition, we also control virtually all of Syria's oil and gas Fields (Oh shit for you). Secondly, in what's left of Syria, there will be a perpetual sectarian conflict which will not stop for many many years to come.

So once again! Who is in control and who is in a better position? 3 guesses! :wink:
Last edited by Paphitis on Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: DO YOU AGREE WITH PAPHITIS' VIEWS ON SYRIA

Postby miltiades » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:06 am

Are you not missing the point here Paphitis? Not one single member on this forum supports your views. As the poll is not " secretive" the vast majority of forumers being polite have been reluctant to cast a vote. Incidentally your views are not, as you say, universal, on the contrary in my opinion.

The coalition's aim was to defeat ISIS predominantly and not to seek regime change in Syria. Trump himself stated -, referring to the rebels, "WE DO NOT KNOW WHO THESE PEOPLE ARE".

Remember a comment you posted sometime back about the virtue of having a dictator in these parts of the world ?
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16322
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests