The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


1400 Shocking years of Islam

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Re: 1400 Shocking years of Islam

Postby Maximus » Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:07 am

The title of this thread is 1400 shocking years of Islam.

Up until less than 100 years ago Islam was spreading westward in Europe.

You have fast forward a few hundred years and have turned the thread into who is to blame for the worlds problems today. We can get to that and every piece has its place in the puzzle however, European and western civilization may not exist today as you know it if Islam prevailed.

So you can blame the Anglo-Americans if you want but what would have been or what would be the alternative today GR? Think about that.

Someone like Lordo would probably be your master!
Maximus
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4274
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Re: 1400 Shocking years of Islam

Postby miltiades » Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:14 am

Maximus wrote:The title of this thread is 1400 shocking years of Islam.

Up until less than 100 years ago Islam was spreading westward in Europe.

You have fast forward a few hundred years and have turned the thread into who is to blame for the worlds problems today. We can get to that and every piece has its place in the puzzle however, European and western civilization may not exist today as you know it if Islam prevailed.

So you can blame the Anglo-Americans if you want but what would have been or what would be the alternative today GR? Think about that.

Someone like Lordo would probably be your master!

I have learned to ignore GR the Psychopath. Obsessed with the West and his ....kolos :lol: :lol:
He is a fucking idiot.
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16332
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: 1400 Shocking years of Islam

Postby Maximus » Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:26 am

miltiades wrote:
Maximus wrote:The title of this thread is 1400 shocking years of Islam.

Up until less than 100 years ago Islam was spreading westward in Europe.

You have fast forward a few hundred years and have turned the thread into who is to blame for the worlds problems today. We can get to that and every piece has its place in the puzzle however, European and western civilization may not exist today as you know it if Islam prevailed.

So you can blame the Anglo-Americans if you want but what would have been or what would be the alternative today GR? Think about that.

Someone like Lordo would probably be your master!

I have learned to ignore GR the Psychopath. Obsessed with the West and his ....kolos :lol: :lol:
He is a fucking idiot.


And Lordo would be a lot less reasonable and educated 'master' than he is today with his IQ of 70. :roll:
Maximus
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4274
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Re: 1400 Shocking years of Islam

Postby Get Real! » Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:12 am

Maximus wrote:The title of this thread is 1400 shocking years of Islam.

Up until less than 100 years ago Islam was spreading westward in Europe.

You have fast forward a few hundred years and have turned the thread into who is to blame for the worlds problems today. We can get to that and every piece has its place in the puzzle however, European and western civilization may not exist today as you know it if Islam prevailed.

So you can blame the Anglo-Americans if you want but what would have been or what would be the alternative today GR? Think about that.

Someone like Lordo would probably be your master!

It was a dumb thread in the first place. :)

Anyone who highlights a specific religion as the cause of all ills isn’t being objective and can’t be taken seriously.

It’s just typical neo-con propaganda trying to cloud the real culprit of the world’s ills.

Unlike you, I don’t buy that shit!
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40444
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: 1400 Shocking years of Islam

Postby Get Real! » Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:46 am

Btw, an objective person would investigate…

“1400 shocking years of Islam vs 2000 shocking years of Christianity”

But I doubt those lacking objectivity would be interested in such comparisons!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40444
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: 1400 Shocking years of Islam

Postby Maximus » Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:49 am

Get Real! wrote:
Maximus wrote:The title of this thread is 1400 shocking years of Islam.

Up until less than 100 years ago Islam was spreading westward in Europe.

You have fast forward a few hundred years and have turned the thread into who is to blame for the worlds problems today. We can get to that and every piece has its place in the puzzle however, European and western civilization may not exist today as you know it if Islam prevailed.

So you can blame the Anglo-Americans if you want but what would have been or what would be the alternative today GR? Think about that.

Someone like Lordo would probably be your master!

It was a dumb thread in the first place. :)

Anyone who highlights a specific religion as the cause of all ills isn’t being objective and can’t be taken seriously.

It’s just typical neo-con propaganda trying to cloud the real culprit of the world’s ills.

Unlike you, I don’t buy that shit!


And where did I do that?

I am stating facts and using a timeline and trying to be objective about Islamic history.

You have just joined the thread, like Lordo, to blame Christians for the problems in the middle east.

Would you like to tell us about the 2000 shocking years of Christianity in the middle east?
Maximus
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4274
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Re: 1400 Shocking years of Islam

Postby Get Real! » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:04 pm

Maximus wrote:And where did I do that?

Well duh! It's in your title.

Maximus wrote:I am stating facts and using a timeline and trying to be objective about Islamic history.

You have just joined the thread, like Lordo, to blame Christians for the problems in the middle east.

What I’m blaming is something I loathe with a passion called… HYPOCRISY.

Maximus wrote:Would you like to tell us about the 2000 shocking years of Christianity in the middle east?

Those interested in the shocking years of Islam would be well advised to also research the shocking years of Christianity before opening their mouths and as for me laying out for you... I don't have 3-4 months to spare.
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40444
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: 1400 Shocking years of Islam

Postby Maximus » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:06 pm

I have a question, maybe someone can answer.

Given there there are many religions, why do we use the date of Christs death globally to calculate an reference the date.

Its 2016, AD (After Christs death)

Why don't we use Muhammad's death as a reference point for example?
Maximus
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4274
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Re: 1400 Shocking years of Islam

Postby Get Real! » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:11 pm

Maximus wrote:I have a question, maybe someone can answer.

Given there there are many religions, why do we use the date of Christs death globally to calculate an reference the date.

Its 2016, AD (After Christs death)

Why don't we use Muhammad's death as a reference point for example?

Not everyone does... research Julian and Gregorian calendars.
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40444
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: 1400 Shocking years of Islam

Postby Maximus » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:13 pm

Get Real! wrote:
Maximus wrote:And where did I do that?

Well duh! It's in your title.

Maximus wrote:I am stating facts and using a timeline and trying to be objective about Islamic history.

You have just joined the thread, like Lordo, to blame Christians for the problems in the middle east.

What I’m blaming is something I loathe with a passion called… HYPOCRISY.

Maximus wrote:Would you like to tell us about the 2000 shocking years of Christianity in the middle east?

Those interested in the shocking years of Islam would be well advised to also research the shocking years of Christianity before opening their mouths and as for me laying out for you... I don't have 3-4 months to spare.


No hold on a minute.

There is no indication from the threads title that I am blaming Islam for the worlds ills.

But you are blaming the worlds ill's on 'shocking Christianity' and the Anglo-Americans. So does that make you hypocrite?

You are saying that we should compare 1400 years of shocking Islam with 2000 Shocking years of Christianity, then back out of it without stating your view or making a comparison. So go on then, tell us?
Maximus
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4274
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:23 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests