The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


the nice gentle christians and their methods

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Re: the nice gentle christians and their methods

Postby Maximus » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:46 pm

There is no god with state in Europe or the west you plonker.

How do you know that those responsible were not atheists?

Still why did they do all that, Lordo cant tell us, he just makes it up as he goes along.
Maximus
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4274
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Re: the nice gentle christians and their methods

Postby repulsewarrior » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:11 pm

...more of the demonising, it is what good "Muslims" (and "Christians") do.

...easier to take sides, "their" side is the one and only. (so goes either;s creed)

..."they", want "us" to take sides.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7611
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: the nice gentle christians and their methods

Postby Schnauzer » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:50 pm

Maximus wrote:Political correctness, and its brothers, sisters and counsins

One such coursin is 'tolerance'. The [nice gentle Christians] tolerate the intolarent in their own country's as an example. When they dont they get labeled as racist by the ultra liberals and the femenists.

Muslims are quite safe to live on state benefits in Christian country's and get little media coverage when they break the law. Like when a Muslim refugee rapes someone.


The 'Tolerance' exhibited with regard to the 'State Benefits' which are afforded to the 'Muslim' and many other diverse communities ( I assume you are referring to the UK as the 'Gentle Christians' in this case) ?, is an obligation they MUST accept as retribution for all the campaigns of 'Terror, Thievery and Oppression' foisted upon the nations from whence the 'Dependents' came.

Do not kid yourself that the 'Hand-outs' (if that be how you view them) are examples of 'Acts of Kindness', no Sir, for you may be sure that for every one pound distributed, the UK earns at least fifty and that is just a guess.

Stripping nations of their resources is a very profitable business, particularly when you have the 'Bullying' advantage of 'Military Superiority' to back up your ambitions BUT, just as a very small pointer to bolster the scenario and at the same time supply some 'Food for Thought'.

There are no 'Gold' or 'Diamond' mines in the UK, just plenty of thieving 'Politicians' and 'Warmongers'. :lol:
User avatar
Schnauzer
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2073
Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 10:55 pm
Location: Touring Timbuktu.

Re: the nice gentle christians and their methods

Postby Maximus » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:03 pm

Theiving politicians and war mongers, they are ungodly as well.

State benefits and 'tolerance' are two different things.

One religion is more tolerant than the other in the respective societies of Christianity and Islam..
Maximus
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4274
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Re: the nice gentle christians and their methods

Postby miltiades » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:23 pm

Maximus wrote:Theiving politicians and war mongers, they are ungodly as well.

State benefits and 'tolerance' are two different things.

One religion is more tolerant than the other in the respective societies of Christianity and Islam..

I wonder why millions of muslims come to the Christian west !! Could the reason be that they can practice their faith without hindrance and live in a civilized world ? Maybe that in the west they can have a decent life ?
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16348
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: the nice gentle christians and their methods

Postby Maximus » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:38 pm

Thats probably one of the reasons. Other reasons include the other freedoms, the benefit system, the economy but generally for the overall opportunity. They generally dont integrate well and soon enough some want to turn the host in to the Islamic state they came from.
Maximus
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4274
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Re: the nice gentle christians and their methods

Postby Schnauzer » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:14 pm

miltiades wrote:
Maximus wrote:Theiving politicians and war mongers, they are ungodly as well.

State benefits and 'tolerance' are two different things.

One religion is more tolerant than the other in the respective societies of Christianity and Islam..

I wonder why millions of muslims come to the Christian west !! Could the reason be that they can practice their faith without hindrance and live in a civilized world ? Maybe that in the west they can have a decent life ?


Had you read and understood that which was written, you might have received a clue that would have shed some light on the answer to your question.

At least Maximus was able to string an acceptable response together whereas YOU, once again demonstrate your inability to fathom that which is plainly written and are unable to appreciate anything which is outside the scope of your dimwitted interpretation of 'Civilization'.

You are more to be pitied than laughed at. (imho) as ever. :roll:
User avatar
Schnauzer
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2073
Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 10:55 pm
Location: Touring Timbuktu.

Re: the nice gentle christians and their methods

Postby Lordo » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:36 pm

miltiades wrote:
Maximus wrote:Theiving politicians and war mongers, they are ungodly as well.

State benefits and 'tolerance' are two different things.

One religion is more tolerant than the other in the respective societies of Christianity and Islam..

I wonder why millions of muslims come to the Christian west !! Could the reason be that they can practice their faith without hindrance and live in a civilized world ? Maybe that in the west they can have a decent life ?

for the same reason millions of christians came to the west too. because resources in their country have been and is being stripped on the cheap. they have no way of making a living in their land so they move on where the wealth has been taken so they can make a living rather than starve to death. it has nothong to do with practicing your faith you stupid old fool. if there are millions of muslins in the west how many mosques are there to accomodate them. i suspect less than 1 percent of muslins go to mosque or have anything to do with an imam. of all the muslins i know not one prayes or has any contact with any relious group. zero reh batcho balyo yero.

it must be your age aproaching 70 you are beging to regret what you have done and are getting religous but dont worry there is no god and there is no heaven or hell or 72 virgins either.

so get prepared old fool, what you have had is what ypu are going to get and thats it kaput. you kick the bucket. kappish reh paisan.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: the nice gentle christians and their methods

Postby Lordo » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:38 pm

Schnauzer wrote:
Maximus wrote:Political correctness, and its brothers, sisters and counsins

One such coursin is 'tolerance'. The [nice gentle Christians] tolerate the intolarent in their own country's as an example. When they dont they get labeled as racist by the ultra liberals and the femenists.

Muslims are quite safe to live on state benefits in Christian country's and get little media coverage when they break the law. Like when a Muslim refugee rapes someone.


The 'Tolerance' exhibited with regard to the 'State Benefits' which are afforded to the 'Muslim' and many other diverse communities ( I assume you are referring to the UK as the 'Gentle Christians' in this case) ?, is an obligation they MUST accept as retribution for all the campaigns of 'Terror, Thievery and Oppression' foisted upon the nations from whence the 'Dependents' came.

Do not kid yourself that the 'Hand-outs' (if that be how you view them) are examples of 'Acts of Kindness', no Sir, for you may be sure that for every one pound distributed, the UK earns at least fifty and that is just a guess.

Stripping nations of their resources is a very profitable business, particularly when you have the 'Bullying' advantage of 'Military Superiority' to back up your ambitions BUT, just as a very small pointer to bolster the scenario and at the same time supply some 'Food for Thought'.

There are no 'Gold' or 'Diamond' mines in the UK, just plenty of thieving 'Politicians' and 'Warmongers'. :lol:

what state benefits, i have been paying taxes for 45 years and never claimed a penny in benefit. now that my children are at uni the bastards decided to charge them for the previlage. can you adam and eve it
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: the nice gentle christians and their methods

Postby Schnauzer » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:29 pm

Par for the course Lordo, it will be the frosty Friday (as they say in 'Eire') when the UK government give the people anything for nothing.

They have them mesmerized into thinking that they are getting 'Something for Nothing' BUT, actually they are getting 'Nothing for Something'.

Work at it and the facts will come out and the light will be switched on for even the dimmest to see. :idea:
User avatar
Schnauzer
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2073
Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 10:55 pm
Location: Touring Timbuktu.

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests