The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Russian Ambassador To Turkey Murdered

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Murdered

Postby Paphitis » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:40 am

I have no issue with mourning the victims of terrorism. but when doing so, please show some proportional respect to the thousands of Aleppans that were carpet bombed and exterminated in the most vulgar acts of war crimes I can remember in my life time.

Do what the French did and show some respect please!
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Murdered

Postby miltiades » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:42 am

Paphitis wrote:Pretty poor effort how the entire world is "mourning" 12 Germans murdered by a terrorist act, whilst the massacre of thousands of Arabs was taking place in Aleppo.

I'm not the one with hatred.

I for one have no sympathy at all for Russia. this is only the tip of the iceberg btw and a random act, but the world is going to endure a lot of mayhem because of the mindless slaughter of Syrians by the regime.

There will be terrorist acts galore, and war for years to come. get use to it.

I don't recall anyone on this forum expressing delight at the killings in Aleppo or anywhere else. What most members expressed was the wish to see this war coming to an end and for Syria to return to peace as it was before jihadist from all over the world joined the rebels, encouraged actively by the west; The sole aim of the west was regime change. From the start of this war I criticized the USA involvement in Syria.

Most if not all of your posts on the relative thread were nonsensical. You hate Russia, you hate Putin, a man who harbours such hatred can not contribute reasonably with any amount of logic.
Perfect examples your comments on the terror attack in Germany and on the killing of the Russian ambassador in Turkey.
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16332
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Murdered

Postby Paphitis » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:49 am

miltiades wrote:
Paphitis wrote:Pretty poor effort how the entire world is "mourning" 12 Germans murdered by a terrorist act, whilst the massacre of thousands of Arabs was taking place in Aleppo.

I'm not the one with hatred.

I for one have no sympathy at all for Russia. this is only the tip of the iceberg btw and a random act, but the world is going to endure a lot of mayhem because of the mindless slaughter of Syrians by the regime.

There will be terrorist acts galore, and war for years to come. get use to it.

I don't recall anyone on this forum expressing delight at the killings in Aleppo or anywhere else. What most members expressed was the wish to see this war coming to an end and for Syria to return to peace as it was before jihadist from all over the world joined the rebels, encouraged actively by the west; The sole aim of the west was regime change. From the start of this war I criticized the USA involvement in Syria.

Most if not all of your posts on the relative thread were nonsensical. You hate Russia, you hate Putin, a man who harbours such hatred can not contribute reasonably with any amount of logic.
Perfect examples your comments on the terror attack in Germany and on the killing of the Russian ambassador in Turkey.


Oh yes there were, and you were one of them along with Robin Hood and a couple of others.

Blood was dripping from your fangs, and to top it all off, you said some disgusting stuff about Arabs of the Islamic faith.

These people have been compromised for decades and were fighting for their freedom. There were innocent families, and children playing in the streets whilst the city was being carpet bombed and the rebels were doing everything they could to protect themselves from the Hezbollah criminals.

For as long as these crimes continue, there will be terrorism and terrorist acts around the world, and Russia is going to cop square between its eyes.

Don't tell me I am full of hatred. Fact is, Sunnis around the world will be radicalized because of this criminality, and they will engage in the only acts open to them to show a light on their cause.

It certainly isn't worse than carpet bombing an entire city of innocent people or using Sarin and Chlorine Gas. THAT is about 1000 times worse.

Have you ever noticed how its only a select few countries that smash their own populations to smithereens? Russia did it in 1982 in Grozny.

All of you talk about the USA but the USA never carpet bombed Miami, or Houston, or any other place because it wanted to eradicated persons of a particular persuasion or religious sect. And the South is deeply religious and conservative.

So (Pootin and Assad) look in the mirror, to see EVIL personified.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of ... E2%80%9395)
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Murdered

Postby miltiades » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:39 am

Can you provide just one word of delight at the killing of innocent people in Syria, posted by any member ?
I do not recall Robin expressing joy at the killing of innocents. Most on this forum just wish for an ending of this war. ALL ON THIS FORUM DO NOT SHARE YOUR VIEWS ON THE SYRIAN CONFLICT.
The solidary ...vote by the Pervert was to antagonize me . You are consumed with hatred for Putin, you even started a thread titled " I HATE PUTIN MORE THAN ISIS".

Your predictions on anything are laughable.
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16332
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Murdered

Postby Paphitis » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:23 am

Your posts are here for all to see.

You were jumping up and down with glee at the carpet bombing against these terrorists, and even mocking the political solution.

Well, that is going to be VERY costly.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Murdered

Postby Paphitis » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:34 am

next assassination attempt on Assad and Pootin please. need to wipe out these criminals!

Surely there are people working on this as we speak? Surely! :?

Can't they put plutonium in their tea or something? They will get a nice scone too if that helps!
Last edited by Paphitis on Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Murdered

Postby Robin Hood » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:35 am

Paphitis wrote:I have no issue with mourning the victims of terrorism. but when doing so, please show some proportional respect to the thousands of Aleppans that were carpet bombed and exterminated in the most vulgar acts of war crimes I can remember in my life time.

Paphitis ....... this is rubbish!!! You are swallowing 'false news' the reality is very different. Those being released from the abuses of YOUR terrorists, have nothing but praise for the Syrian Army and all the help both they and the Russians have provided to over a 100,000 of them. They are rejoicing in the streets at their freedom. :)

Where are the very concerned US coalition partners when it comes to supplying aid? Nowhere to be seen! They manage to get arms and ammunition to terrorists ..... during a raging battle .... but can't manage to get food and medicine through. But, with their thanks openly expressed to Assad/Putin, a relative peace has returned to Aleppo and the people are rejoicing!.


Do what the French did and show some respect please! ]

I don't remember seeing the French showing any special respect for Syria or Aleppo in their grief at another Islamic inspired attack on French civilians? They, along with all the other US coalition States are the ones who have been bombing them! :roll:
Robin Hood
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2544
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Murdered

Postby Paphitis » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:38 am

Obviously, you have no shame.

The person who posts the most dubious links in the history of the forum, is talking about false news.

Blow it out of your arse Robin Hood. What occurred in Aleppo was criminal, that any self respecting human being would condemn.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Murdered

Postby Paphitis » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:40 am

The coalition NEVER deploys these tactics, not even against islamic State controlled areas.

Russia = War Crimes.

The West = Rules of Engagement.

End of.

plus, never in any of our history have we wiped an entire city of the face in our own country.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Murdered

Postby Robin Hood » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:47 am

Paphitis wrote:next assassination attempt on Assad and Pootin please. need to wipe out these criminals!

Surely there are people working on this as we speak? Surely! :?


Don't talk about your new boss like that!

I think you are mentally ill. :roll: Your hatred is even more extreme than the Islamic extremists! :shock:

Russia, Turkey and Iran have now started discussions for a comprehensive negotiated settlement in Syria. Once they have managed or are well on the way to achieving this, they will have Syrian elections with Assad standing as a candidate. I would also not be surprised if they set up a Syrian version of the Nurnberg War Crimes Tribunal and bring not only YOUR terrorists to trial but also the US coalition for their extensive and well documented war crimes against the Syrian people. They should also demand massive reparations. :roll:
Robin Hood
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2544
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests