The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


this one is for milti

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

this one is for milti

Postby Lordo » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:43 am

User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: this one is for milti

Postby Paphitis » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:46 am

Milti wouldn't be caught dead eating Middle Eastern cuisine.

As for me, I think Middle eastern food is the best in the world.

Poor bastard.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: this one is for milti

Postby miltiades » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:00 am

Lordo wrote:dont say muslins dont do nofink for you

this is all kosher you understand even pork

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/kebab-shop-feeding-homeless-elderly-turkey-christmas-day-birmingham-classic-fish-a7487946.html

I think its an admirable praiseworthy act by the two brothers. You appear to think that somehow I have an act to grind against muslims.
You must separate Ismamists from ordinary muslims. May I also say that my best frien happens to be a muslim- non practicing- a urkish Cypriot in fact whom I have known for over 40 years.

It may also surprise my dear friend Paphitis that when it comes to food, apart from avoiding bad for diabetes foods, I enjoy food of all kinds.
My favourite food is Fasolia and many more foods that have ME origin.
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16332
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: this one is for milti

Postby Lordo » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:37 am

your attacks are have always been against islam not islamists. do i detect a bit of enlightement here. first you stop supporting everything the west does then you support for the end of the war and now you stop attacking islam.

now that is progress.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: this one is for milti

Postby miltiades » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:36 pm

Lordo wrote:your attacks are have always been against islam not islamists. do i detect a bit of enlightement here. first you stop supporting everything the west does then you support for the end of the war and now you stop attacking islam.

now that is progress.

Plonker, let me just repeat something. In October of 2012 I expressed my utmost disapproval of the West's involvement in Syria. To support our western way of life and our values does not mean that I have to support actions by the West that I disagree with
Now lets deal with Islam- NOT MUSLIMS-. I consider all religious to be nothing more than pure mythology. I consider Islam to be one just mythology along with other religions. Islamism is a virus that affects millions of people the world over, a very large percentage utterly illiterate.

The muslim world the world over condemns acts carried out in the name of Islam. The savage who drove a truck in Germany killing so many is a brainwashed fucking moron who thinks that his atrocious act is sanctioned by his false god.
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16332
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: this one is for milti

Postby Lordo » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:44 pm

you just shown how uneducated and uninofrmed you are. your way of life is determined by your foreign policy and if your foreign policy stinks your way of life smells the same you old uneducated ignorant fool

you claimed arabs cannot have democracy despite evidence that in the 50s democray was replaced by dictatorship in the arab persia by america. despite the dictatorships that were set up by britain to suit the interests of the west.

but i realise that you cannot teach an old dog new tricks. i will elt you wallow in your ignorance.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: this one is for milti

Postby miltiades » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:57 pm

Lordo wrote:you just shown how uneducated and uninofrmed you are. your way of life is determined by your foreign policy and if your foreign policy stinks your way of life smells the same you old uneducated ignorant fool

you claimed arabs cannot have democracy despite evidence that in the 50s democray was replaced by dictatorship in the arab persia by america. despite the dictatorships that were set up by britain to suit the interests of the west.

but i realise that you cannot teach an old dog new tricks. i will elt you wallow in your ignorance.

Democracy is NOT compatible with Islam. FACT .
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16332
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: this one is for milti

Postby Lordo » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:53 pm

miltiades wrote:
Lordo wrote:you just shown how uneducated and uninofrmed you are. your way of life is determined by your foreign policy and if your foreign policy stinks your way of life smells the same you old uneducated ignorant fool

you claimed arabs cannot have democracy despite evidence that in the 50s democray was replaced by dictatorship in the arab persia by america. despite the dictatorships that were set up by britain to suit the interests of the west.

but i realise that you cannot teach an old dog new tricks. i will elt you wallow in your ignorance.

Democracy is NOT compatible with Islam. FACT .

earlier you said it mas islamists you did not agree with and now it is islam. you stupid old git.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: this one is for milti

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:27 am

Great advertising strategy. Lovely article by the Asian owned *news*paper.
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8954
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: this one is for milti

Postby Lordo » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:13 pm

GreekIslandGirl wrote:Great advertising strategy. Lovely article by the Asian owned *news*paper.

whats with the quote marks around news

and since when has being russian meant asian. the powerful russians are all european. admittedly they have got their power by stealing the resources of the poor asians but thata another story. after all they are christians right and they were put on this earth to run the world right.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic


Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests