The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Death of a 'Scapegoat'

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Re: Death of a 'Scapegoat'

Postby Schnauzer » Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:51 pm

Londonrake wrote:You have constructed and are promoting a conspiracy theory, bespoked to fit your particular views and prejudices. None of which will alter an iota based upon anything gleaned from known facts or rational deduction, posted on this forum, or any other.


Au Contraire (feeling a bit 'Snobbish' this morning) :lol: and may I immediately dismiss your claim that I am promoting a 'Conspiracy Theory' since such 'CT's' are in themselves a handy 'Tool' used by those who wish to conceal or distort facts which would otherwise expose the 'Truth' which is so often denied the public.

My point IS (in this particular case) that the evidence presented is so blatantly tailored to fit 'Anis Amri' after the embarrassment of the authorities (subsequent to arresting the wrong man) it is LAUGHABLE.

Already under surveillance, suspected of involvement with terrorists, wanted for failure to appear in court, a habitual criminal who had previously 'High-jacked a vehicle' for monetary gain (among other crimes), known to be resident in Italy (whereabouts also known but ignored in order to gain more information), the absolutely PERFECT 'Scapegoat' and a 'Godsend' to the authorities who had been caught with 'Trousers Down'.

NOW (after the event) the security cameras will be everywhere and the public will sigh with relief that all is well in the marketplace PLUS, it bodes well for the next elections.

Meanwhile, the REAL culprit is long gone and it doesn't really matter, after all, in spite of all the crocodile tears shed by the politicians as they mouth their usual insincerities, it's only a few dead people. :roll:
Last edited by Schnauzer on Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Schnauzer
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2073
Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 10:55 pm
Location: Touring Timbuktu.

Re: Death of a 'Scapegoat'

Postby Londonrake » Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:26 pm

Perhaps the irony escapes you. Of course, evidence will always appear "blatantly tailored" to the perpetrator of a crime. :)

Nevertheless, it's a fact (well, in my experience) that arguing with a CT about their views tends to be as productive as debating the existence of God with the likes of a Jesuit.

Try it yourself. Take something like " The moon landings were faked" and try arguing with a true believer, Not absurd enough (perhaps you're one :shock: )? How about "the Earth is flat"? I can assure that you will get absolutely nowhere. Not only that but the old analogy of wrestling with the pig in mud comes into play. :D The evidence for their views is irrefutable you see.

BTW. Speaking of evidence. Do you have anything yet? 'The Truth" will be out there, if you search hard enough and in the "right" places.It always is. :wink:
Londonrake
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 632
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:19 pm
Location: ROC

Re: Death of a 'Scapegoat'

Postby miltiades » Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:48 pm

Londonrake wrote:Perhaps the irony escapes you. Of course, evidence will always appear "blatantly tailored" to the perpetrator of a crime. :)

Nevertheless, it's a fact (well, in my experience) that arguing with a CT about their views tends to be as productive as debating the existence of God with the likes of a Jesuit.

Try it yourself. Take something like " The moon landings were faked" and try arguing with a true believer, Not absurd enough (perhaps you're one :shock: )? How about "the Earth is flat"? I can assure that you will get absolutely nowhere. Not only that but the old analogy of wrestling with the pig in mud comes into play. :D The evidence for their views is irrefutable you see.

BTW. Speaking of evidence. Do you have anything yet? 'The Truth" will be out there, if you search hard enough and in the "right" places.It always is. :wink:

Do you now understand why when responding to this pervert I resort to language fully appropriate to the sick views he has. When sometime back he praised the murderer of British tourists in Tunisia , the cold blooded murder of French innocent citizens, the slinging off high buildings of gays. This pervert deserves one and only one mode of interaction, the sick bastard, Isis lover and admirer.
Pervert go fuck your self!!
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16332
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: Death of a 'Scapegoat'

Postby Londonrake » Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:59 pm

I haven't been privy to the confrontations you speak of. Moreover, this is a subject the likes of which I would normally avoid entering on this Forum. :oops: FWIW, I do think it a mistake to give in to frustration and anger by resorting to crudity.

What Mr S seems to be saying here isn't a defence of the Berlin atrocity, per se but that "they" have stitched up some hapless Dork in order to give a false impression to us gullible punters. Clearly, I disagree. :lol:
Londonrake
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 632
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:19 pm
Location: ROC

Re: Death of a 'Scapegoat'

Postby Schnauzer » Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:36 pm

miltiades wrote:
Londonrake wrote:Perhaps the irony escapes you. Of course, evidence will always appear "blatantly tailored" to the perpetrator of a crime. :)

Nevertheless, it's a fact (well, in my experience) that arguing with a CT about their views tends to be as productive as debating the existence of God with the likes of a Jesuit.

Try it yourself. Take something like " The moon landings were faked" and try arguing with a true believer, Not absurd enough (perhaps you're one :shock: )? How about "the Earth is flat"? I can assure that you will get absolutely nowhere. Not only that but the old analogy of wrestling with the pig in mud comes into play. :D The evidence for their views is irrefutable you see.

BTW. Speaking of evidence. Do you have anything yet? 'The Truth" will be out there, if you search hard enough and in the "right" places.It always is. :wink:


Do you now understand why when responding to this pervert I resort to language fully appropriate to the sick views he has. When sometime back he praised the murderer of British tourists in Tunisia , the cold blooded murder of French innocent citizens, the slinging off high buildings of gays. This pervert deserves one and only one mode of interaction, the sick bastard, Isis lover and admirer.
Pervert go fuck your self!!


Perhaps 'Londonrake' might care to view some of the issues which have attracted your filthy responses to so many (may I propose EVERY one) of my attempts to shed some light on the 'Motives' (and reasons) for those atrocious actions which have become so frequent in recent times.

It would appear that he is a forum member with the ability to analyse the meanings of that which he reads, an ability which YOU have proven on EVERY said occasion to be incapable of.

I believe I have mentioned this fact on numerous occasions and have concluded that the ONLY way to deal with your insults and abuse etc, is to lend myself to it and treat you as a joke. :lol:
User avatar
Schnauzer
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2073
Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 10:55 pm
Location: Touring Timbuktu.

Re: Death of a 'Scapegoat'

Postby Schnauzer » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:07 pm

Londonrake wrote:Perhaps the irony escapes you. Of course, evidence will always appear "blatantly tailored" to the perpetrator of a crime. :)

Nevertheless, it's a fact (well, in my experience) that arguing with a CT about their views tends to be as productive as debating the existence of God with the likes of a Jesuit.

Try it yourself. Take something like " The moon landings were faked" and try arguing with a true believer, Not absurd enough (perhaps you're one :shock: )? How about "the Earth is flat"? I can assure that you will get absolutely nowhere. Not only that but the old analogy of wrestling with the pig in mud comes into play. :D The evidence for their views is irrefutable you see.

BTW. Speaking of evidence. Do you have anything yet? 'The Truth" will be out there, if you search hard enough and in the "right" places.It always is. :wink:


Londonrake,

I assure you that I am NOT one who habitually accepts the validity of 'Conspiracy Theories' although there are some occasions where one might be excused for wondering if there be any basis for them.

The 9/11 incident threw up so many questions in support of 'CT's it would be extremely hard to ignore them and satisfactory explanations are still not available, on so many issues.

It would appear that 'Conspiracies' at 'Government Levels' are NOT subjected to the same degree of ridicule since they do not qualify as 'Theories' and are therefore immune from criticism, however, since we are on the 'Cyprus Forum', I do wonder if you will accept that the 'Invasion of Cyprus' was a very carefully planned 'Conspiracy' and that the perpetrators (though well known) are also immune.

Most of the 'Military Actions' we have recently been obliged to witness (whether we be in favour or not) are also the result of 'Conspiracies' against other nations, one cannot dismiss the evil outcome of the unlawful and murderous attack upon 'Iraq', the up-to-date consequences of which we may remind ourselves of when (as Human Beings) we view the ruins of 'Aleppo' as one small example of our 'Democratic Conspiracies'.

I take it you are a reasonable person, beware the influence of the 'Forum Fool', he will have YOU frothing at the mouth and howling obscenities at any that disagree with HIS opinions, look it up and 'Analyse' :wink:
User avatar
Schnauzer
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2073
Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 10:55 pm
Location: Touring Timbuktu.

Re: Death of a 'Scapegoat'

Postby Schnauzer » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:20 pm

:lol: :lol: Well I'll be dogged !, it would appear that young 'Anis Amri' also left his mobile phone in the truck along with other incriminating evidence which was his undoing (according to the latest news).

Rather strange that he should have done that since (apparently) he had several 'Sim Cards' in the back pack he was carrying when he was gunned down. :roll:

NOW, with the help of those 'Sim Cards', the authorities will be able to trace the route he took to return to Italy................ that is , if he ever left in the first place.

Not the sort of chap you would wish to take with you (or send) 'On a Mission'. far too careless. :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Schnauzer
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2073
Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 10:55 pm
Location: Touring Timbuktu.

Re: Death of a 'Scapegoat'

Postby Paphitis » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:21 am

Schnauzer wrote::lol: :lol: Well I'll be dogged !, it would appear that young 'Anis Amri' also left his mobile phone in the truck along with other incriminating evidence which was his undoing (according to the latest news).

Rather strange that he should have done that since (apparently) he had several 'Sim Cards' in the back pack he was carrying when he was gunned down. :roll:

NOW, with the help of those 'Sim Cards', the authorities will be able to trace the route he took to return to Italy................ that is , if he ever left in the first place.

Not the sort of chap you would wish to take with you (or send) 'On a Mission'. far too careless. :lol: :lol:


Well then, no matter which way you look at it, it's an open and shut case!

Even if the CT is true and he wasn't responsible, they planted the evidence of someone else they wanted "gone" whilst they keep the other guy under their surveillance.

Heartwarming to know that our Law Enforcement and Security Agencies are on the ball.

I will give you an example. 7 DAESH inspired terrorists were arrested in Australia on Christmas Eve. They were planning suicide bombings all over Melbourne at key landmarks where people will congregate to celebrate Christmas.

The Police said that the individuals were under surveillance for months and they had more than enough to make arrests a long time ago but on Christmas Eve they had to move because they were about to conduct the mission they had been planning for several months the very next day.

It's another example of how effective our Law Engorcement really is. Job well done!

Now I'm not being cocky or anything. It's only a matter of time before such an attempt is successful in Australia too. Only a matter of time. But our Government is doing a good job in terms of National Security without a doubt. Bravo! Hopefully they continue to thwart such criminal deeds. But I fear that something will eventually get through the cracks and they won't be this successful all the time.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Death of a 'Scapegoat'

Postby Schnauzer » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:12 pm

Paphitis wrote:
Schnauzer wrote::lol: :lol: Well I'll be dogged !, it would appear that young 'Anis Amri' also left his mobile phone in the truck along with other incriminating evidence which was his undoing (according to the latest news).

Rather strange that he should have done that since (apparently) he had several 'Sim Cards' in the back pack he was carrying when he was gunned down. :roll:

NOW, with the help of those 'Sim Cards', the authorities will be able to trace the route he took to return to Italy................ that is , if he ever left in the first place.

Not the sort of chap you would wish to take with you (or send) 'On a Mission'. far too careless. :lol: :lol:


Well then, no matter which way you look at it, it's an open and shut case!

Even if the CT is true and he wasn't responsible, they planted the evidence of someone else they wanted "gone" whilst they keep the other guy under their surveillance.

Heartwarming to know that our Law Enforcement and Security Agencies are on the ball.

I will give you an example. 7 DAESH inspired terrorists were arrested in Australia on Christmas Eve. They were planning suicide bombings all over Melbourne at key landmarks where people will congregate to celebrate Christmas.

The Police said that the individuals were under surveillance for months and they had more than enough to make arrests a long time ago but on Christmas Eve they had to move because they were about to conduct the mission they had been planning for several months the very next day.

It's another example of how effective our Law Engorcement really is. Job well done!

Now I'm not being cocky or anything. It's only a matter of time before such an attempt is successful in Australia too. Only a matter of time. But our Government is doing a good job in terms of National Security without a doubt. Bravo! Hopefully they continue to thwart such criminal deeds. But I fear that something will eventually get through the cracks and they won't be this successful all the time.


I would not contradict your opinion of the efficiency of the 'Law Enforcement Agencies' or other services that are either in pursuit or keeping close tabs on those likely to kill or injure innocent civilians, I am sure they do their best and deserve to be commended for their efforts (and successes) BUT, in this particular case, one is forced to question the validity of the 'Official Report' since there are so many extraordinarily unusual events which led up to the discovery, apprehension and killing of young 'Anis Amri'.

IF he was a 24 year old with the mental agility of a 5 year old, it would be easier to accept the evidence of his involvement in the horrific act since there are so many hardly believable 'Clues' left one would hardly expect a 'Professional Criminal' (as we are informed) to operate a 'Hit' quite so carelessly.

Then there is the D.N.A evidence, IF the authorities have it, there is no need for anything else...'Job Done', so why all the follow ups ?, it could be seen as a route of investigation which will continue to produce more and more information for general release, as and when the public need to be convinced that the culprit is dead and gone.

Sorry, it all looks too 'Pat' for my liking and, in any case, it doesn't really matter WHO committed the 'Crime' the REAL issue is 'WHY' ?, and we should ALL by now have the answer to THAT question. (imho).
User avatar
Schnauzer
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2073
Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 10:55 pm
Location: Touring Timbuktu.

Re: Death of a 'Scapegoat'

Postby Londonrake » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:41 pm

It is an unquestionable fact. The more they investigate this incident, the more evidence seems to turn up. That can't be right, surely?

I do think that shooting some poor copper in the shoulder to make what was clearly a professional hit on the innocent Tunisian victim look more credible was taking it a bit too far though.

Is there a CIA, Mossad (or both!) connection? In a joint exercise no less with the German, French and Italian police/intelligence (is that an oxymoron?) agencies? It has all the hallmarks of one of their false flag extravagandas.


See......... I speaka de CT lingo. :wink: :lol:
Londonrake
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 632
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:19 pm
Location: ROC

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest