The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Freedom Fighter, terrorist or "put-up job"?

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Re: Freedom Fighter, terrorist or "put-up job"?

Postby Paphitis » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:45 am

Cp279 wrote:What was the last time you have ever been to see your psychiatrist ? :lol:

Russian diplomat was murdered on turkish soil and it has not broken havoc as you shit-stirrers had expected !

UN accepted Russia-Turkish brokered peace deal and hopefully peace will come into the region.

People will be able to return home.

I have symphaty for all peoples of Syria, sunnis,shias, kurds,turkomens alike...unlike you.

Instead of braying all the way from your confort zone in Australia, why don't you join the coalition and risk your ass ?


me see a psychiatrist?

Did you say this:

How come ?? It is a matter of weeks , even days before Turkey will start doing joint naval exercises with mother Russia :lol:


Oh how nice and what a great threat you made to The Republic of cyprus. Apparently the Republic should be trembling now that Russia and Turkey are having Joint Military Exercises.

And you live in Cyprus! Oh but it can't get any better than that.

As for the Russian Diplomat! Who cares? Do you think we care? We don't! Good riddance to bad criminal rubbish is what we are saying!

This is what happens when you murder thousands of innocent civilians in Aleppo. It's a war! What, you honestly think Russia can just come in conduct war crimes willy nilly and then cry over the loss of a single diplomat? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry, but it doesn't work that way.

it doesn't sound like you have any sympathy at all. You are just a Russian mouthpiece. So much so that you have issued a threat to the Republic. Nothing will get in the way of your mother Russia - not even the UK or Cyprus.

If you cared about the SHIA and the Sunnis, then you would support the efforts to reach a Comprehensive Peace Settlement which involves transition towards a unity SHIA and Sunni ticket. Did you? No of course you didn't. So all you have is your venomous hatred against the West and the hegemony and war crimes of Sunnis which must live under assad or die.

But as i said, that is not all. You gloated over the new Russo/Turkish alliance and used it against Cyprus saying it is impossible for CNG and Russia to have an alliance. well well well! :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Freedom Fighter, terrorist or "put-up job"?

Postby Paphitis » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:52 am

this really couldn't get any better.

Milti, you might want to start another poll mate! This guy will vote in favour of YOU buddy! And you can have him too! :lol: :lol: :lol:

The plot thickens.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Freedom Fighter, terrorist or "put-up job"?

Postby Paphitis » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:53 am

seriously, how unhinged can you get? :lol:
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Freedom Fighter, terrorist or "put-up job"?

Postby Robin Hood » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:25 pm

Paphitis wrote:
Cp279 wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
Cp279 wrote:
Get Real! wrote:Turkey can’t even guarantee the safety of its own citizens yet they want to be the “guarantor” of Cyprus! :roll:

Useless murderous backward cunts the lot of them! :?

And then they wonder why we want nothing to do with them…


There can be no one but one guarantor for the whole of Cyprus !

Russia !

Simple and crystal clear.

1. Russia is in good terms with Turkey now and exercises quite a power on the present ruler.
2. Russia has always been in good terms with RoC.
3. USA ,UK and EU so far has proven their inability to sort out CyProb.( They have simply f...up, as elsewhere).
4. If Russia manages to bring all sides together, it will be one of the biggest success stories for Mr. Putin.
5. Whether general Paphitis likes it or not, Russia embraces western values more than westerners themselves. Russia has a very respectable culture and traditions in arts, sciences and literature.
6. Their commitment to fight islamic terrorism has been unprecedented unlike double-dealing coalition, and Syria is a cas in point.
6. It is the only country that can check rabid USA and cronies in this Eastern Med region now that Aleppo has been freed.

A joint CNG + Russia sounds good...


How come ?? It is a matter of weeks , even days before Turkey will start doing joint naval exercises with mother Russia :lol:


And here you have it folks.

The leopard has shown its spots and I am the "retard" :lol:

This Robin Hood brit displaying glee at the fact that Turkey and Russia will be conducting joint military exercises and gloating over the fact to the detriment of The Republic of Cyprus.

This Brit doesn't care about Cyprus. He doesn't care about the United Kingdom either.

he will be very happy for Turkey and Russia to turn Cyprus and the United Kingdom to glass, as well as the USA, Australia, japan, and the entire EU so that Pootin and Mother Russia can rule the world with his Turkish partner (now).

seriously... but I am completely shocked as I never thought Robin could be so stupid! :lol:

I can post a lot of anti Republic of Cyprus material from the same poster.

This guy has a serious chip on their shoulder. Before, he was unhinged, but under this new account, he has told everyone what he really thinks. The cat is out of the bag! 8)


WTF has this to do with me? I do not engage in 'Cyprus vs Turkey' threads .... as I have insufficient understanding to comment. Believe me, if I post I post as Robin Hood on this forum! So Paphitis .... have another wild guess!

Paphitis .... you have lost all your marbles ..... I have to agree that you should seek medical advice. And as for being in charge of an aeroplane whether P! as a PPL or Captain or Fist Officer on a commercial carrier .... you should definitely sign yourself 'Off-duty' as being mentally unstable. You are so obsessive you could be quite likely to plunge your aeroplane into the nearest Russian Embassy! :roll: :lol:

This man Paphitis is a raving nut case! :x
Robin Hood
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2510
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: Freedom Fighter, terrorist or "put-up job"?

Postby Paphitis » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:33 pm

Oh ok! You are the one talking about hegemony and then revel over assad's hegemony in Syria + war crimes.

You are dancing on the graves of thousands of innocent civilians as if you think that is a major "up Yours" to the USA.

That's OK Robin Hood, but we will find out for sure and it isn't as if you haven't made a few disgusting posts about Cyprus and its authorities in particular over the Financial crisis. :evil:
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Freedom Fighter, terrorist or "put-up job"?

Postby miltiades » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:53 pm

Paphitis wrote:
Cp279 wrote:What was the last time you have ever been to see your psychiatrist ? :lol:

Russian diplomat was murdered on turkish soil and it has not broken havoc as you shit-stirrers had expected !

UN accepted Russia-Turkish brokered peace deal and hopefully peace will come into the region.

People will be able to return home.

I have symphaty for all peoples of Syria, sunnis,shias, kurds,turkomens alike...unlike you.

Instead of braying all the way from your confort zone in Australia, why don't you join the coalition and risk your ass ?


me see a psychiatrist?

Did you say this:

How come ?? It is a matter of weeks , even days before Turkey will start doing joint naval exercises with mother Russia :lol:


Oh how nice and what a great threat you made to The Republic of cyprus. Apparently the Republic should be trembling now that Russia and Turkey are having Joint Military Exercises.

And you live in Cyprus! Oh but it can't get any better than that.

As for the Russian Diplomat! Who cares? Do you think we care? We don't! Good riddance to bad criminal rubbish is what we are saying!

This is what happens when you murder thousands of innocent civilians in Aleppo. It's a war! What, you honestly think Russia can just come in conduct war crimes willy nilly and then cry over the loss of a single diplomat? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry, but it doesn't work that way.

it doesn't sound like you have any sympathy at all. You are just a Russian mouthpiece. So much so that you have issued a threat to the Republic. Nothing will get in the way of your mother Russia - not even the UK or Cyprus.

If you cared about the SHIA and the Sunnis, then you would support the efforts to reach a Comprehensive Peace Settlement which involves transition towards a unity SHIA and Sunni ticket. Did you? No of course you didn't. So all you have is your venomous hatred against the West and the hegemony and war crimes of Sunnis which must live under assad or die.

But as i said, that is not all. You gloated over the new Russo/Turkish alliance and used it against Cyprus saying it is impossible for CNG and Russia to have an alliance. well well well! :lol: :lol:

Paphitis, when will you realize that you are full of shit ?
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16315
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: Freedom Fighter, terrorist or "put-up job"?

Postby Paphitis » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:55 pm

miltiades wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Cp279 wrote:What was the last time you have ever been to see your psychiatrist ? :lol:

Russian diplomat was murdered on turkish soil and it has not broken havoc as you shit-stirrers had expected !

UN accepted Russia-Turkish brokered peace deal and hopefully peace will come into the region.

People will be able to return home.

I have symphaty for all peoples of Syria, sunnis,shias, kurds,turkomens alike...unlike you.

Instead of braying all the way from your confort zone in Australia, why don't you join the coalition and risk your ass ?


me see a psychiatrist?

Did you say this:

How come ?? It is a matter of weeks , even days before Turkey will start doing joint naval exercises with mother Russia :lol:


Oh how nice and what a great threat you made to The Republic of cyprus. Apparently the Republic should be trembling now that Russia and Turkey are having Joint Military Exercises.

And you live in Cyprus! Oh but it can't get any better than that.

As for the Russian Diplomat! Who cares? Do you think we care? We don't! Good riddance to bad criminal rubbish is what we are saying!

This is what happens when you murder thousands of innocent civilians in Aleppo. It's a war! What, you honestly think Russia can just come in conduct war crimes willy nilly and then cry over the loss of a single diplomat? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry, but it doesn't work that way.

it doesn't sound like you have any sympathy at all. You are just a Russian mouthpiece. So much so that you have issued a threat to the Republic. Nothing will get in the way of your mother Russia - not even the UK or Cyprus.

If you cared about the SHIA and the Sunnis, then you would support the efforts to reach a Comprehensive Peace Settlement which involves transition towards a unity SHIA and Sunni ticket. Did you? No of course you didn't. So all you have is your venomous hatred against the West and the hegemony and war crimes of Sunnis which must live under assad or die.

But as i said, that is not all. You gloated over the new Russo/Turkish alliance and used it against Cyprus saying it is impossible for CNG and Russia to have an alliance. well well well! :lol: :lol:

Paphitis, when will you realize that you are full of shit ?


Really?

You must have liked the jibe about joint Russian and Turkish exercises.

WOW!

Anything to appease your ego I guess.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Freedom Fighter, terrorist or "put-up job"?

Postby miltiades » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:06 pm

Mate put your money where your mouth is. Lets double the bet, lets call it 200 euros.
cp279, my apologies for spoiling all the fun . :lol: :lol:
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16315
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: Freedom Fighter, terrorist or "put-up job"?

Postby Paphitis » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:08 pm

miltiades wrote:Mate put your money where your mouth is. Lets double the bet, lets call it 200 euros.
cp279, my apologies for spoiling all the fun . :lol: :lol:


Sorry but as I said to you before, I don't do bets with Pootin Sympathizers.

You should really take a good look at what it is you're supporting.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Freedom Fighter, terrorist or "put-up job"?

Postby Londonrake » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:10 pm

Many reports of ISIL claiming responsibility for the Istanbul attack:

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/01/i ... 08171.html
Londonrake
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 623
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:19 pm
Location: ROC

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest