The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Freedom Fighter, terrorist or "put-up job"?

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Freedom Fighter, terrorist or "put-up job"?

Postby supporttheunderdog » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:01 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4079112/Many-wounded-New-Year-s-Eve-gun-attack-Istanbul-nightclub.html

Which ever. Thoughts are with the realitives and survivors of this attrocity. May the murderers and those otherwise involved in planning it find out there is no afterlife....
User avatar
supporttheunderdog
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8190
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:03 pm
Location: limassol

Re: Freedom Fighter, terrorist or "put-up job"?

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:30 am

First, killer clowns and now shooting Santas! Sick!

Disgusting, cowardly acts! Deeply sad for all the victims and their families.

Wishing miracles for 2017 and an end to the behaviour that leads to such outcomes.
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8954
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: Freedom Fighter, terrorist or "put-up job"?

Postby miltiades » Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:23 pm

GreekIslandGirl wrote:First, killer clowns and now shooting Santas! Sick!

Disgusting, cowardly acts! Deeply sad for all the victims and their families.

Wishing miracles for 2017 and an end to the behaviour that leads to such outcomes.

Such horrific acts are driven by a medieval religious bullshit. The savage who committed this gruesome act was firmly convinced that the gates of paradise would be wide open and so would the legs of 72 virgins. FUCKING IDIOT.What a sick ideology, it does not belong in the 21st century.
May the victims RIP.
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16332
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: Freedom Fighter, terrorist or "put-up job"?

Postby Get Real! » Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:53 pm

Turkey can’t even guarantee the safety of its own citizens yet they want to be the “guarantor” of Cyprus! :roll:

Useless murderous backward cunts the lot of them! :?

And then they wonder why we want nothing to do with them… :lol:
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40444
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Freedom Fighter, terrorist or "put-up job"?

Postby Cp279 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:37 pm

:wink: :wink:
Get Real! wrote:Turkey can’t even guarantee the safety of its own citizens yet they want to be the “guarantor” of Cyprus! :roll:

Useless murderous backward cunts the lot of them! :?

And then they wonder why we want nothing to do with them… :lol:


There can be no one but one guarantor for the whole of Cyprus !

Russia !

Simple and crystal clear.

1. Russia is in good terms with Turkey now and exercises quite a power on the present ruler.
2. Russia has always been in good terms with RoC.
3. USA ,UK and EU so far has proven their inability to sort out CyProb.( They have simply f...up, as elsewhere).
4. If Russia manages to bring all sides together, it will be one of the biggest success stories for Mr. Putin.
5. Whether general Paphitis likes it or not, Russia embraces western values more than westerners themselves. Russia has a very respectable culture and traditions in arts, sciences and literature.
6. Their commitment to fight islamic terrorism has been unprecedented unlike double-dealing coalition, and Syria is a cas in point.
6. It is the only country that can check rabid USA and cronies in this Eastern Med region now that Aleppo has been freed.
User avatar
Cp279
New Member
New Member
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:51 pm
Location: Somewhere

Re: Freedom Fighter, terrorist or "put-up job"?

Postby Get Real! » Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:13 pm

Cp279 wrote::wink: :wink:
Get Real! wrote:Turkey can’t even guarantee the safety of its own citizens yet they want to be the “guarantor” of Cyprus! :roll:

Useless murderous backward cunts the lot of them! :?

And then they wonder why we want nothing to do with them… :lol:


There can be no one but one guarantor for the whole of Cyprus !

Russia !

Simple and crystal clear.

1. Russia is in good terms with Turkey now and exercises quite a power on the present ruler.
2. Russia has always been in good terms with RoC.
3. USA ,UK and EU so far has proven their inability to sort out CyProb.( They have simply f...up, as elsewhere).
4. If Russia manages to bring all sides together, it will be one of the biggest success stories for Mr. Putin.
5. Whether general Paphitis likes it or not, Russia embraces western values more than westerners themselves. Russia has a very respectable culture and traditions in arts, sciences and literature.
6. Their commitment to fight islamic terrorism has been unprecedented unlike double-dealing coalition, and Syria is a cas in point.
6. It is the only country that can check rabid USA and cronies in this Eastern Med region now that Aleppo has been freed.

A joint CNG + Russia sounds good...
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40444
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Freedom Fighter, terrorist or "put-up job"?

Postby supporttheunderdog » Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:08 pm

Get Real! wrote:
Cp279 wrote::wink: :wink:
Get Real! wrote:Turkey can’t even guarantee the safety of its own citizens yet they want to be the “guarantor” of Cyprus! :roll:

Useless murderous backward cunts the lot of them! :?

And then they wonder why we want nothing to do with them… :lol:


There can be no one but one guarantor for the whole of Cyprus !

Russia !

Simple and crystal clear.

1. Russia is in good terms with Turkey now and exercises quite a power on the present ruler.
2. Russia has always been in good terms with RoC.
3. USA ,UK and EU so far has proven their inability to sort out CyProb.( They have simply f...up, as elsewhere).
4. If Russia manages to bring all sides together, it will be one of the biggest success stories for Mr. Putin.
5. Whether general Paphitis likes it or not, Russia embraces western values more than westerners themselves. Russia has a very respectable culture and traditions in arts, sciences and literature.
6. Their commitment to fight islamic terrorism has been unprecedented unlike double-dealing coalition, and Syria is a cas in point.
6. It is the only country that can check rabid USA and cronies in this Eastern Med region now that Aleppo has been freed.

A joint CNG + Russia sounds good...


By many accounts Russia does not want a settlement, as the political implications of the Status quo suit them, so how can they be a guarantor of sonething which if they have their desire will not come about.
User avatar
supporttheunderdog
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8190
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:03 pm
Location: limassol

Re: Freedom Fighter, terrorist or "put-up job"?

Postby Get Real! » Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:30 pm

supporttheunderdog wrote:By many accounts Russia does not want a settlement, as the political implications of the Status quo suit them, so how can they be a guarantor of sonething which if they have their desire will not come about.

A settlement only suits Turkey that's why we're never having one. A liberation on the other hand will suit everyone BUT Turkey.
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40444
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Freedom Fighter, terrorist or "put-up job"?

Postby Get Real! » Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:42 pm

TurkeyISIS.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40444
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Freedom Fighter, terrorist or "put-up job"?

Postby supporttheunderdog » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:07 pm

miltiades wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote:First, killer clowns and now shooting Santas! Sick!

Disgusting, cowardly acts! Deeply sad for all the victims and their families.

Wishing miracles for 2017 and an end to the behaviour that leads to such outcomes.

Such horrific acts are driven by a medieval religious bullshit. The savage who committed this gruesome act was firmly convinced that the gates of paradise would be wide open and so would the legs of 72 virgins. FUCKING IDIOT.What a sick ideology, it does not belong in the 21st century.
May the victims RIP.

The motive could be political eg connected with Kurdish separatism rather than religeous, with 72 virgins in a supposed after life a secondary consideration..I do not exclude "false flag" by erdo to allow him to further clamp down in Istanbul..it was otherwise a vile disgusting cowardly act, who ever did it for what ever reason.
User avatar
supporttheunderdog
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8190
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:03 pm
Location: limassol

Next

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest