The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Another 144 Virgins about to be deflowered

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Re: Another 144 Virgins about to be deflowered

Postby miltiades » Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:23 pm

Get Real! wrote:Islam is the best medicine for Europe’s double standards!

I love the fact that Islamo-fascist jihadists have moved into so many European countries and are wreaking havoc… may it continue until there’s no Europe left!

Europe has been propping Turkey up ever since I can remember while harboring the criminal US military which in turn has been wreaking havoc in Arab/Muslim countries making them uninhabitable. This in turn feeds the Islamic migrations into Europe and punishing the short sighted European fools like they deserve.

And now with America on the verge of an internal quagmire it’s the most exciting development in the last 100 years… oh how pleasing it is to see the pseudo-Christian criminal West crumble into obscurity. :D

Ta-ta

Full of shit as always Psycho. Time you went to the mosque and pray with your cousins :lol:
By the way, when are you declaring that war on Turkey, will Paphitis join you :lol: :lol:
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16321
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: Another 144 Virgins about to be deflowered

Postby Get Real! » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:48 pm

miltiades wrote:
Get Real! wrote:Islam is the best medicine for Europe’s double standards!

I love the fact that Islamo-fascist jihadists have moved into so many European countries and are wreaking havoc… may it continue until there’s no Europe left!

Europe has been propping Turkey up ever since I can remember while harboring the criminal US military which in turn has been wreaking havoc in Arab/Muslim countries making them uninhabitable. This in turn feeds the Islamic migrations into Europe and punishing the short sighted European fools like they deserve.

And now with America on the verge of an internal quagmire it’s the most exciting development in the last 100 years… oh how pleasing it is to see the pseudo-Christian criminal West crumble into obscurity. :D

Ta-ta

Full of shit as always Psycho. Time you went to the mosque and pray with your cousins :lol:
By the way, when are you declaring that war on Turkey, will Paphitis join you :lol: :lol:

Just put on your burka and bend over to Islam little midget… for it is written that once you lose your moral compass you shall serve Mohammed instead.
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40392
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Another 144 Virgins about to be deflowered

Postby miltiades » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:01 pm

Get Real! wrote:
miltiades wrote:
Get Real! wrote:Islam is the best medicine for Europe’s double standards!

I love the fact that Islamo-fascist jihadists have moved into so many European countries and are wreaking havoc… may it continue until there’s no Europe left!

Europe has been propping Turkey up ever since I can remember while harboring the criminal US military which in turn has been wreaking havoc in Arab/Muslim countries making them uninhabitable. This in turn feeds the Islamic migrations into Europe and punishing the short sighted European fools like they deserve.

And now with America on the verge of an internal quagmire it’s the most exciting development in the last 100 years… oh how pleasing it is to see the pseudo-Christian criminal West crumble into obscurity. :D

Ta-ta

Full of shit as always Psycho. Time you went to the mosque and pray with your cousins :lol:
By the way, when are you declaring that war on Turkey, will Paphitis join you :lol: :lol:

Just put on your burka and bend over to Islam little midget… for it is written that once you lose your moral compass you shall serve Mohammed instead.

You sick bastard, did I ever tell you to go fuck your self ?
You have .....morals :lol: I sussed you out 10 years ago you fucking psychopath.
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16321
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: Another 144 Virgins about to be deflowered

Postby Schnauzer » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:19 pm

miltiades wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
miltiades wrote:
Get Real! wrote:Islam is the best medicine for Europe’s double standards!

I love the fact that Islamo-fascist jihadists have moved into so many European countries and are wreaking havoc… may it continue until there’s no Europe left!

Europe has been propping Turkey up ever since I can remember while harboring the criminal US military which in turn has been wreaking havoc in Arab/Muslim countries making them uninhabitable. This in turn feeds the Islamic migrations into Europe and punishing the short sighted European fools like they deserve.

And now with America on the verge of an internal quagmire it’s the most exciting development in the last 100 years… oh how pleasing it is to see the pseudo-Christian criminal West crumble into obscurity. :D

Ta-ta

Full of shit as always Psycho. Time you went to the mosque and pray with your cousins :lol:
By the way, when are you declaring that war on Turkey, will Paphitis join you :lol: :lol:

Just put on your burka and bend over to Islam little midget… for it is written that once you lose your moral compass you shall serve Mohammed instead.

You sick bastard, did I ever tell you to go fuck your self ?
You have .....morals :lol: I sussed you out 10 years ago you fucking psychopath.


My 'Brother' has already embraced the faith of 'Islam', his given name is 'Mustapha Kwiktug' (although he is a bad Muslim) BUT, with MY help and the holy blessings of 'Allah the Merciful', he may one day prove worthy of the gift bestowed upon him......................Insha Allah. :wink:
User avatar
Schnauzer
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2073
Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 10:55 pm
Location: Touring Timbuktu.

Re: Another 144 Virgins about to be deflowered

Postby denizaksulu » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:48 pm

I just knocked on Heavens door to be told that no more virgins are left. They cheated me damnit. Anychance of getting baptised?
User avatar
denizaksulu
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 36050
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 11:04 am

Re: Another 144 Virgins about to be deflowered

Postby Lordo » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:22 am

you can imagine how bobby boy feels like. you ave all been fooled it aint virgins its grapes gavole banaiyamu

User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Another 144 Virgins about to be deflowered

Postby denizaksulu » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:25 pm

Lordo wrote:your lack of education can be heard loud and clear. go back to primary school you peseant
terrible spelling your Lordship
User avatar
denizaksulu
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 36050
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 11:04 am

Re: Another 144 Virgins about to be deflowered

Postby denizaksulu » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:55 pm

Hı Miltiades and GR me olde mates. How are you?
I see the quality of abuse has improved here. The admins must love it. :shock:
User avatar
denizaksulu
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 36050
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 11:04 am

Re: Another 144 Virgins about to be deflowered

Postby miltiades » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:39 pm

denizaksulu wrote:Hı Miltiades and GR me olde mates. How are you?
I see the quality of abuse has improved here. The admins must love it. :shock:

How are you my old mate, long time no see. Hope all is well with you.
I must be the only old timer who ...never abuses anyone :lol: :lol:
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16321
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: Another 144 Virgins about to be deflowered

Postby Lordo » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:56 pm

denizaksulu wrote:
Lordo wrote:your lack of education can be heard loud and clear. go back to primary school you peseant
terrible spelling your Lordship

my education is not the question here its the old boys education and lack of understanding. did you understand what i was saying, if so there is no issue mr d
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest