The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Another 144 Virgins about to be deflowered

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Re: Another 144 Virgins about to be deflowered

Postby Lordo » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:14 am

kurupetos wrote:
repulsewarrior wrote:...the "Yanks" as you call them, are not the American people; quit the Ignorance.

Indeed...they are just the victims of multiculturalism.

reh tappozmenos bu ebiyes dje hahiges. E shesdiges dje helis nabais sto laoban
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Another 144 Virgins about to be deflowered

Postby repulsewarrior » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:00 am

Lordo wrote:
kurupetos wrote:
repulsewarrior wrote:...the "Yanks" as you call them, are not the American people; quit the Ignorance.

Indeed...they are just the victims of multiculturalism.

reh tappozmenos bu ebiyes dje hahiges. E shesdiges dje helis nabais sto laoban


...the two of you deserve each other. strashikia lalis? ch'en pa na shesis makria.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7609
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: Another 144 Virgins about to be deflowered

Postby kurupetos » Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:55 pm

repulsewarrior wrote:
Lordo wrote:
kurupetos wrote:
repulsewarrior wrote:...the "Yanks" as you call them, are not the American people; quit the Ignorance.

Indeed...they are just the victims of multiculturalism.

reh tappozmenos bu ebiyes dje hahiges. E shesdiges dje helis nabais sto laoban


...the two of you deserve each other. strashikia lalis? ch'en pa na shesis makria.

We are the same face of two different coins, RW. :lol:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17911
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: Another 144 Virgins about to be deflowered

Postby repulsewarrior » Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:56 pm

...una fatsa, una ratsa.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7609
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: Another 144 Virgins about to be deflowered

Postby kurupetos » Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:01 am

Mind your spelling...

una faccia, una razza
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17911
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: Another 144 Virgins about to be deflowered

Postby repulsewarrior » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:33 am

cheers.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7609
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: Another 144 Virgins about to be deflowered

Postby Lordo » Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:43 pm

kurupetos wrote:
repulsewarrior wrote:
Lordo wrote:
kurupetos wrote:
repulsewarrior wrote:...the "Yanks" as you call them, are not the American people; quit the Ignorance.

Indeed...they are just the victims of multiculturalism.

reh tappozmenos bu ebiyes dje hahiges. E shesdiges dje helis nabais sto laoban


...the two of you deserve each other. strashikia lalis? ch'en pa na shesis makria.

We are the same face of two different coins, RW. :lol:

there is nothing same about me and you betrashillarouimmu. you are full of shit coin or no coin.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Another 144 Virgins about to be deflowered

Postby miltiades » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:24 pm

Another allah virus infected illiterate , eager to fuck virgins, blows his filthy self up in Afghanistan.
http://abcnews.go.com/International/wir ... f-45317103

" A suicide bomber struck an entrance to Afghanistan's Supreme Court on Tuesday, killing at least 19 people in the latest in a series of attacks on the country's judiciary.

The attacker was on foot, and targeted a side door as court employees and other people were exiting the building in downtown Kabul, the Interior Ministry said. Public Health Minister Ferozuddin Feroz said 41 people were wounded, including 10 in critical condition."

Driven by a medieval sick ideology this bastard takes his own life, good riddance, and in the process the lives of innocent muslims.
No doubt the ...brains of the forum will give us an insight to this gruesome slaughter!
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16332
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: Another 144 Virgins about to be deflowered

Postby Lordo » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:50 am

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/sep/27/10-myths-about-afghanistan

reh balyo batcho yero now it is interesting that you bring up what the afghanis are doing. now here is an interesting bit of info from the guardian no less.


<<<<Armed opposition to the government in Kabul long pre-dated the arrival of Soviet troops in December 1979.

Every one of the Pakistan-based Afghan mujahideen leaders who became famous during the 1980s as the Peshawar Seven and were helped by the United States, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and China had gone into exile and taken up arms before December 1979, many of them years earlier.

As Islamists, they opposed the secular and modernising tendencies of Daoud Khan, [the Afghan PM] who toppled his cousin, King Zahir Shah, in 1973.


Western backing for these rebels had also begun before Soviet troops arrived. It served western propaganda to say the Russians had no justification for entering Afghanistan in what the west called an aggressive land grab. In fact, US officials saw an advantage in the mujahedin rebellion which grew after a pro-Moscow government toppled Daoud in April 1978. In his memoirs, Robert Gates, then a CIA official and later defence secretary under Presidents Bush and Obama, recounts a staff meeting in March 1979 where CIA officials asked whether they should keep the mujahideen going, thereby "sucking the Soviets into a Vietnamese quagmire". The meeting agreed to fund them to buy weapons.>>>>
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Another 144 Virgins about to be deflowered

Postby miltiades » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:12 am

Lordo wrote:https://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/sep/27/10-myths-about-afghanistan

reh balyo batcho yero now it is interesting that you bring up what the afghanis are doing. now here is an interesting bit of info from the guardian no less.


<<<<Armed opposition to the government in Kabul long pre-dated the arrival of Soviet troops in December 1979.

Every one of the Pakistan-based Afghan mujahideen leaders who became famous during the 1980s as the Peshawar Seven and were helped by the United States, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and China had gone into exile and taken up arms before December 1979, many of them years earlier.

As Islamists, they opposed the secular and modernising tendencies of Daoud Khan, [the Afghan PM] who toppled his cousin, King Zahir Shah, in 1973.


Western backing for these rebels had also begun before Soviet troops arrived. It served western propaganda to say the Russians had no justification for entering Afghanistan in what the west called an aggressive land grab. In fact, US officials saw an advantage in the mujahedin rebellion which grew after a pro-Moscow government toppled Daoud in April 1978. In his memoirs, Robert Gates, then a CIA official and later defence secretary under Presidents Bush and Obama, recounts a staff meeting in March 1979 where CIA officials asked whether they should keep the mujahideen going, thereby "sucking the Soviets into a Vietnamese quagmire". The meeting agreed to fund them to buy weapons.>>>>

What on earth has this stupid post have to do with this suicide attack !!! Look Stupid, stick to your halal pork kebabs as you are making no bloody sense.
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16332
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest